Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Mankover all action Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4228
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:30 am

I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed on this forum that any input/influence that the shyster Brent has on plans/events concerning HP and anything else Argyle is inevitably never straightforward and eventually
does not materialise.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:57 am

I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4820
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?

Maybe he’s just realised how ugly he is?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:24 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?

Maybe he’s just realised how ugly he is?


What like this one.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 am

Not sure who the credit goes to otherwise would acknowledge. I can take a good guess though lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:40 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?

Maybe he’s just realised how ugly he is?


What like this one.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GOS Nool and the mod pack. lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3051
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:27 pm

beesrus wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???

Exactly Reg. Hallett  knows exactly what the score is, despite several bits of rubbish carefully inserted into the fan forums, such as how he didn't get on with the superfans. His main aim is to make his stash safe. Given the job he's in, he won't have moved a cent without knowing exactly what's going down. In fact it was when Hallett arrived that all the GT thing and "supprters' bar" with associated timings suddenly were changed. I suspect the plan B mankover bit that involves the stadium has a lot of input from Hallett. Why wouldn't it ?
or perhaps halletts knew the coo/swindle from the off and was brought in / in it together from day one either way iam a bit suspicious of halletts motives in all this
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???

Exactly Reg. Hallett  knows exactly what the score is, despite several bits of rubbish carefully inserted into the fan forums, such as how he didn't get on with the superfans. His main aim is to make his stash safe. Given the job he's in, he won't have moved a cent without knowing exactly what's going down. In fact it was when Hallett arrived that all the GT thing and "supprters' bar" with associated timings suddenly were changed. I suspect the plan B mankover bit that involves the stadium has a lot of input from Hallett. Why wouldn't it ?
or perhaps halletts knew the coo/swindle from the off and was brought in / in it together from day one either way iam a bit suspicious of halletts motives in all this

As far as I'm concerned the jury is out on Hallet, we know nothing about him really, is he just storing his money in a SAFE investment? Logic and history would say that football clubs aren't the safest of safe havens although if he's been given a slice of the Pavs profit maybe he will gamble? Or is he really a fan and fancies having a go at Argyle when Brent moves aside? Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???

Exactly Reg. Hallett  knows exactly what the score is, despite several bits of rubbish carefully inserted into the fan forums, such as how he didn't get on with the superfans. His main aim is to make his stash safe. Given the job he's in, he won't have moved a cent without knowing exactly what's going down. In fact it was when Hallett arrived that all the GT thing and "supprters' bar" with associated timings suddenly were changed. I suspect the plan B mankover bit that involves the stadium has a lot of input from Hallett. Why wouldn't it ?
or perhaps halletts knew the coo/swindle from the off and was brought in / in it together from day one either way iam a bit suspicious of halletts motives in all this



As far as I'm concerned the jury is out on Hallet, we know nothing about him really, is he just storing his money in a SAFE investment? Logic and history would say that football clubs aren't the safest of safe havens although if he's been given a slice of the Pavs profit maybe he will gamble? Or is he really a fan and fancies having a go at Argyle when Brent moves aside? Time will tell.


The very fact this pseudo yank has got into bed with Brent is enough to tell me he's a wrong'un!!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4456
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?

Maybe he’s just realised how ugly he is?


What like this one.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GOS Nool and the mod pack. lol!
cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4456
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:15 pm

Day 135 of the Modular Portacabin Mankoff, and as predicted by many the Freehold Bros have delivered fvck all.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Day 135 of the Modular Portacabin Mankoff, and as predicted by many the Freehold Bros have delivered fvck all.

Bob the builder diggers on site and its been claimed they're there for the GTs site but just looked on their website and zero update with last on the 27th March. Ignore emails, no prospectus as promised more than 2 months ago (whatever the reason) and yet am startled that a well known Forum "owner" recommended a female supporter to invest in the GTs bar today. Very startled.
Am not talking Nool either
Tringreen saw it likewise probably as bewildered as me
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2302
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?
It's just that he's a fat, shit, obnoxious golfer.
And he's run out of White Feathers. popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:22 am

Will wander up HP this week one afternoon get some photos of my own and see whats occuring. Am sure GOS aren't being sanitized but to quote one of our own "believe nothing question everything"
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 7085
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:57 am

I'll just throw this into the mix.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen



Posts : 3051
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:05 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
beesrus wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

supporting hallett blindly just because everybody hates Brent is just as bad as following Brent to be honest I don’t trust silent si the American investment company guy two peas in the same pod and why would he jump in bed with Brent in the first place surely he must have done due diligence on Brent & his past business practices & record if he wernt iffy WHY would he get involved with Brent in the first place
And what part hallett really has in all this ???

Exactly Reg. Hallett  knows exactly what the score is, despite several bits of rubbish carefully inserted into the fan forums, such as how he didn't get on with the superfans. His main aim is to make his stash safe. Given the job he's in, he won't have moved a cent without knowing exactly what's going down. In fact it was when Hallett arrived that all the GT thing and "supprters' bar" with associated timings suddenly were changed. I suspect the plan B mankover bit that involves the stadium has a lot of input from Hallett. Why wouldn't it ?
or perhaps halletts knew the coo/swindle from the off and was brought in / in it together from day one either way iam a bit suspicious of halletts motives in all this



As far as I'm concerned the jury is out on Hallet, we know nothing about him really, is he just storing his money in a SAFE investment? Logic and history would say that football clubs aren't the safest of safe havens although if he's been given a slice of the Pavs profit maybe he will gamble? Or is he really a fan and fancies having a go at Argyle when Brent moves aside? Time will tell.


The very fact this pseudo yank has got into bed with Brent is enough to tell me he's a wrong'un!!
exactly bandy perhaps that’s Why dear old silent si has been silent all along ?
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 757
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Will wander up HP this week one afternoon get some photos of my own and see whats occuring. Am sure GOS aren't being sanitized but to quote one of our own "believe nothing question everything"

You forgot................. 'Trust No One' Laughing

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:26 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?
It's just that he's a fat, shit, obnoxious golfer.
And he's run out of White Feathers. popcorn

He's not a golfer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the fighting Cornishman has changed his avatar to a photo of what looks like a scarfed up hoolie. Is he outing someone for being off message or is it simply a photo of the great man himself in his hoolie days?
It's just that he's a fat, shit, obnoxious golfer.
And he's run out of White Feathers. popcorn

He's not a golfer.

More of a gofer.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:59 pm

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Will wander up HP this week one afternoon get some photos of my own and see whats occuring. Am sure GOS aren't being sanitized but to quote one of our own "believe nothing question everything"

You forgot................. 'Trust No One' Laughing


Thumbs Thumbs laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2596
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:07 pm

There's a Tavern in the Ground

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2983
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:23 pm

It's all a bit wierd innit? Is there any other club that has an arrangement like this? Supporters running a kind of charity with the business that is PAFC as benificary?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9683
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:24 pm

good news indeed, an experienced project manager and approved plans.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3503
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:36 pm

First thing that immediately pops out is the supporters bar previously supposedly up and running by the start of next season is now pushed back to open before end of the year. Same old same old...

Note Bungo Backs comment....."new facilities available to every member of the Green Army"
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

avatar

Posts : 1066
Join date : 2013-05-15
Location : Dorchester

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
First thing that immediately pops out is the supporters bar previously supposedly up and running by the start of next season is now pushed back to open before end of the year. Same old same old...

Note Bungo Backs comment....."new facilities available to every member of the Green Army"

I'm sure us plebs on here are already blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Mankover all action Thread.
Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: