sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:58 pm

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Wont start a new thread but copied and pasted from Animal Farm. Daz is responding to the Pig who was moaning about being photographed with Lord Akkeron because it stirred up the "freaks" lol

"I've never been photographed with James Brent, but yet again my house had a Brent out sticker placed on it and my company sign also had one stuck to it over the weekend. They are stickier than the last ones and rip when you try to remove so i now have to scrape it off the one on my house which also has the street sign name on it which could be damaged and it certainly will damage my company sign.

If you are really bothered enough about what i say on here to come to my house and put stickers on it at least knock on the door and introduce yourself "

You boys must sit with the mod pack thinking deeply as to how can I make a bigger arse of myself today   pig  pig

laugh laugh laugh

:pighug: Rock laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 pm

akagreengull wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Wont start a new thread but copied and pasted from Animal Farm. Daz is responding to the Pig who was moaning about being photographed with Lord Akkeron because it stirred up the "freaks" lol

"I've never been photographed with James Brent, but yet again my house had a Brent out sticker placed on it and my company sign also had one stuck to it over the weekend. They are stickier than the last ones and rip when you try to remove so i now have to scrape it off the one on my house which also has the street sign name on it which could be damaged and it certainly will damage my company sign.

If you are really bothered enough about what i say on here to come to my house and put stickers on it at least knock on the door and introduce yourself "

You boys must sit with the mod pack thinking deeply as to how can I make a bigger arse of myself today   pig  pig

laugh laugh laugh

:pighug: Rock laugh
point and laugh .... laugh laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Stickier than the last lot. Should be thought of the day, maybe we could sticky it?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Stickier than the last lot. Should be thought of the day, maybe we could sticky it?
Thumbs laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a feckin pleb
Classic bully playing the victim
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Hey ho, hey ho a stickering we will go!
pig
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 7:17 am

Taken from the same thread on Animal Farm with the Pig retorting to Tin Tin who previously had clearly been baiting Porky (who was too thick to realise) about his Directors box seat. Note yet again the oaf using real names

"My point is Paul, you don't often see me. Years ago I asked GoS not to show me in any photos, so what you think you see and what you actually do, seem to be two different things. Which is strange.

As for me being there, I am a pal of the Chairman, we travel to most games together (he drives - to dispel yet another FACT) and therefore I am his guest, it's as simple as that.

I have no job at PAFC, nor would I want one, I have retired totally, although I do a volunteer job in Plymouth.

I am certainly no sort of Director, nor do I hold any office within PAFC. I have no sway, I don't burden JB with 'the thoughts of Ian Newell' if I did, we'd be playing in Argyle green"

Tintin responds including this

"I hope we make the play-offs and the "new" Grandstand looks fab when completed ? "

The question mark is Tintins  popcorn
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 am

The site owner should be a politician - has all the qualities necessary : poor approval ratings, is an innate denier and out of touch with the street vibe.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Taken from the same thread on Animal Farm with the Pig retorting to Tin Tin who previously had clearly been baiting Porky (who was too thick to realise) about his Directors box seat. Note yet again the oaf using real names

"My point is Paul, you don't often see me. Years ago I asked GoS not to show me in any photos, so what you think you see and what you actually do, seem to be two different things. Which is strange.

As for me being there, I am a pal of the Chairman, we travel to most games together (he drives - to dispel yet another FACT) and therefore I am his guest, it's as simple as that.

I have no job at PAFC, nor would I want one, I have retired totally, although I do a volunteer job in Plymouth.

I am certainly no sort of Director, nor do I hold any office within PAFC. I have no sway, I don't burden JB with 'the thoughts of Ian Newell' if I did, we'd be playing in Argyle green"

"I hope we make the play-offs and the "new" Grandstand looks fab when completed ? "

So James comes all the way from North Devon to the Plympton farm then drive's him all over England and after the game's drive's him back to the farm, then back to goes home to North Devon?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

A volunteer job is still a job bellend....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:13 am

i see Exeter are well under way with their new grandstand construction. How is a club as skint as them can afford a new stand yet our dogshit owner can only afford a makeover of a stand that should have been condemed years ago?

Really is a piss take that some idiots still back him.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:20 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I think he works out of the Plympton food bank
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

A mistake a lot of networkers and social climbers make. You are not JBs PAL, since you helped him to power you had to buy JBSOTI to ensure that he has to remain onside with you. You are a useful idiot that's all. Outside of Argyle I bet a grand you've never been invited to a JB family do, a JB lads night out (if the Speccy twat ever goes out) or anything that isn't useful idiot related. You are fooling no one, not even yourself probably now feck off and lick some more arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just aswell HHP MMk1 didnt happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:46 am

Tgwu wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He volunteers at the Aquarium

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

A mistake a lot of networkers and social climbers make. You are not JBs PAL, since you helped him to power you had to buy JBSOTI to ensure that he has to remain onside with you. You are a useful idiot that's all. Outside of Argyle I bet a grand you've never been invited to a JB family do, a JB lads night out (if the Speccy twat ever goes out) or anything that isn't useful idiot related. You are fooling no one, not even yourself probably now feck off and lick some more arse.

Yes good post Earweg those words might actually prompt the oaf to evaluate his own deluded idiocy. I doubt it lol but nevertheless can you just imagine the thick twat at a JB dinner party trying to work out which knife and fork to use first. jocolor jocolor

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes good post Earweg those words might actually prompt the oaf to evaluate his own deluded idiocy. I doubt it lol but nevertheless can you just imagine the thick twat at a JB dinner party trying to work out which knife and fork to use first.   jocolor  jocolor

Probably use a trough wouldn't he?
Pig
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 1:26 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes good post Earweg those words might actually prompt the oaf to evaluate his own deluded idiocy. I doubt it lol but nevertheless can you just imagine the thick twat at a JB dinner party trying to work out which knife and fork to use first.   jocolor  jocolor

Probably use a trough wouldn't he?
Pig
proberly only invited to do the washing up ..Jimmy ...Ian why are your hands soft mild green fairy liquid :pighug:
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Boys night out can’t see porky in a gentleman’s club in Mayfair some how laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Any news on the lack of Mankover or supporters bar action? tumbleweed tumbleweed tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He volunteers at the Aquarium

There's too many obvious jokes about that will take the high road....
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Any news on the lack of Mankover or supporters bar action? tumbleweed tumbleweed tumbleweed
it’s imminent popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 8:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Dunlop is a Senior Green but he is also very critical of the general regime set up of Brent and Co. Fair play to him.

Fair play indeed. Wasn't he one of the two guys though flanking Brent in the photo on here when Lord Akkeron sat in with the troops at Oxford (?) away

Someone seemed to think so yeah, which would indeed seem odd. You only have to read many of his posts in recent years and he would appear to be anything but a lobotomised Brentophile. He treads a fine line. He does just enough to get under Newells skin with his criticism, but they obviously know each other and Newell can ill-afford to hand out even more bans on JBsoti. It's credibility as a 'free voice' for fans is already shattered as it is.
They do know each other.
Newell brought Dunlop down to the Derek Adams Q&A at St Blazey in his car.
Dunlop is a nice fella.
Newell isn't. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Nice fella's hanging around with Newell ? bizarre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next