PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
“Today, I played my last game for Argyle and I would like to give a massive thanks to the club and especially the fans,” he said.

“I’ve really enjoyed my time here and the support from all the fans and everyone around the club has been amazing.

“I hope you will all understand that I made a decision to move closer to my young family. I wish the boys and the club all the best in the future.”

.....but, if Mr Brent had offered me an extra grand a week I'd have moved my young family closer to me.

exactly im sure graiser meant to input that bit when trying to disagree on pov's.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Re-joined manager Uwe Rosler with the help of Fleetwood owner Andrew Pilley and his money. Less than 2 hours from home....simple really.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:01 pm

zyph wrote:
Re-joined manager Uwe Rosler with the help of Fleetwood owner Andrew Pilley and his money. Less than 2 hours from home....simple really.

Less than 2 hours,is that all? Like going from Tavvy to Brentor innit. Nail on the head about the money though.Well done Zyph,you're getting more and more astute as the years go on.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:45 pm

zyph wrote:
I'd forgotten about the link with Uwe Rosler! Anyway Zyph, you can't post common sense and reality on here y'now as you'll get slaughtered. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
“Today, I played my last game for Argyle and I would like to give a massive thanks to the club and especially the fans,” he said.

“I’ve really enjoyed my time here and the support from all the fans and everyone around the club has been amazing.

“I hope you will all understand that I made a decision to move closer to my young family. I wish the boys and the club all the best in the future.”

.....but, if Mr Brent had offered me an extra grand a week I'd have moved my young family closer to me.

exactly  im sure graiser meant to input that bit when trying to disagree on pov's.
I'm sure Graiser didn't forget the final comment. All Graiser quoted was the comments made by Toums - word for word! Forums are for disagreeing with POV's and putting your case forward. Aren't they?? Pat - your turn now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:14 am

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

exactly  im sure graiser meant to input that bit when trying to disagree on pov's.
I'm sure Graiser didn't forget the final comment. All Graiser quoted was the comments made by Toums - word for word! Forums are for disagreeing with POV's and putting your case forward. Aren't they?? Pat - your turn now!

your old man can speak for himself thanks.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 6:48 am

If the number crunchers are to be believed Toums was offered a contract at Argyle only marginally below Careys to stay. For once I think the lure of the North his family and previous relationship with Fleetwoods manager has swung the day. Plus a bigger salary care of their owner of course
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 7:08 am

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:
I'd forgotten about the link with Uwe Rosler! Anyway Zyph, you can't post common sense and reality on here y'now as you'll get slaughtered. Laughing

Hey steady on tt.....you can't say... "common sense and zyph"...in the same sentence...you'll get your ears burnt on here.

Fleetwood can never ever be run as an efficient club....when Andrew Pilley has no more money or becomes tired of his personal toy they will drop back into obscurity and level 8 or 9......the "Cod Army" only a few hundred of them will go elsewhere to get their kicks.....the M55 only goes one way from Fleetwood and that is south.

Pilley couldn't be bothered to turn up yesterday....on his yacht in the Caribbean soaking up the sun...not dying of exposure on that Irish Sea coast supporting his personal club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
If the number crunchers are to be believed Toums was offered a contract at Argyle only marginally below Careys to stay. For once I think the lure of the North his family and previous relationship with Fleetwoods manager has swung the day. Plus a bigger salary care of their owner of course

I don’t know where you’ve got that from. The Herald states he was offered substantially more money by Fleetwood.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:20 am

tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

Depends on your definition of common sense. If nodding dog compliance and a reluctance to question policy or criticise any decision made at the highest level at Argyle is the criteria, then people like yourself and Zyph possess it in bundles.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I don’t know where you’ve got that from. The Herald states he was offered substantially more money by Fleetwood.

Yes he was ?? Toums was offered a contract at Argyle a smidgen below Careys number but Fleetwood it seems offered more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes he was ??  Toums was offered a contract at Argyle a smidgen below Careys number but Fleetwood it seems offered more.

Substantially more in fact.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Fleetwood are believed to have offered Diagouraga substantially more in weekly wages than Argyle did.”

The player is perfectly within his rights to sign elsewhere, however I find the love in quite nauseating.

I don’t believe for a minute he was offered anywhere near Carey’s money either.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 am

Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

Depends on your definition of common sense. If nodding dog compliance and a reluctance to question policy or criticise any decision made at the highest level at Argyle is the criteria, then people like yourself and Zyph possess it in bundles.

What twaddle you speak .....Toumani's family our settled in Leeds...he didn't see them over Christmas and the New Year.....moving north to re-unite with Uwe Rosler and be only two hours from home and his young family cannot be bad....plus Andrew Pilley paying well is the final benefit....that sounds like common sense....nodding dogs belong on rear car windows and paying over the odds for players....well we've been there before haven't we.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 am

As soon as we knew we had a gem we should have tied him down on a good contract. Just like we used to do with players like Friio and Larrieu.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:05 am

zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

What twaddle you speak .....Toumani's family our settled in Leeds...he didn't see them over Christmas and the New Year.....moving north to re-unite with Uwe Rosler and be only two hours from home and his young family cannot be bad....plus Andrew Pilley paying well is the final benefit....that sounds like common sense....nodding dogs belong on rear car windows and paying over the odds for players....well we've been there before haven't we.

You just haven't got a fecking clue have you,as gullible as a new born baby. About 60 odd years as an Argyle supporter and the penny still hasn't dropped.Go and kiss your photo of Brent and all the other tossers who have kept Argyle crap for the duration of your lifetime and beyond.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:41 am

Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

You just haven't got a fecking clue have you,as gullible as a new born baby. About 60 odd years as an Argyle supporter and the penny still hasn't dropped.Go and kiss your photo of Brent and all the other tossers who have kept Argyle crap for the duration of your lifetime and beyond.
Zyph - I did warn you!
laugh
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:43 am

beesrus wrote:
Of course I love you. I just need time out to get my head together.

"You're a lovely girl. Anybody would be delighted to have you for a girlfriend. It's not you; it's me. I can't commit to a relationship right now. It wouldn't be fair to you for me to to try."

"It's the money isn't it? We could live together. Two can live as cheaply as one."

"It won't work. The numbers just don't add up."

"I'm due a pay rise."

"How much?"

"£2k/week extra!!"

"Get yer pants off, baby!! You've always been the girl for me!! When can I move in?"
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:54 am

Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! Geddon Skinner!!!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

You sound just a little upset....just remember there are other points of view other than yours.....for 6 years now the same old song has been sung by your type....not everyone expects Argyle to spend until we're in administration again....I don't want to see AFC Plymouth playing on the local Rec on a miserable Sunday afternoon......playing second fiddle to the likes of Parkway.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Great shame he's gone, I suppose we shall never how hard the club tried to keep him, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have included offering to move the family down here with the promise of a long term contract - we have football club owners who don't care about the football after all.

The test will be who Adams is allowed to replace him with - if anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Not to worry. Chap on Radio Devon last night suggested we already have replacements in the squad who could step in the likes of Jamie Ness Sad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:00 pm

zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tigertony wrote:
zyph wrote:

You sound just a little upset....just remember there are other points of view other than yours.....for 6 years now the same old song has been sung by your type....not everyone expects Argyle to spend until we're in administration again....I don't want to see AFC Plymouth playing on the local Rec on a miserable Sunday afternoon......playing second fiddle to the likes of Parkway.

All Argo fans should have wanted and expected Argo to offer the going rate for Toumani like Fleetwood did. But brent, for the 7th consecutive January window, has clearly decided not to support the manager. If your supporting brent in this decsion you cannot be an Argo fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Not to worry. Chap on Radio Devon last night suggested we already have replacements in the squad who could step in the likes of Jamie Ness Sad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Toumani was signed as a result of Ness being in the team as hes shit and cant stay fit. Get rid of him asap del bhey.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
As soon as we knew we had a gem we should have tied him down on a good contract. Just like we used to do with players like Friio and Larrieu.

This,

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:41 pm

I hope Toums enjoys the 4hr round trip commute to training. Bit different from 10 mins each way from The Hoe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga set to leave   Toumani Diagouraga set to leave - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toumani Diagouraga set to leave
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next