+4
Czarcasm
Greenskin
Jethro
TJOA
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Toumani Diagouraga  Empty
PostSubject: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Has signed for Swindon.

To be nearer his family.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Which options did he have?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:16 pm

His family move round quite a bit......
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Has signed for Swindon.

To be nearer his family.

laugh

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Not in Bartons plans.

It's odd but sometimes players have a spell at a club where everything falls into place, and a lot of the time they'll look back on their careers and recognise the purple patches they've had. Diags will almost certainly see his spell here as a high. Jason Banton has recently said the same thing about his first spell here. Anyone that witnessed that would have been amazed that he'd end up playing in tier 6 while still only in his mid-20's.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Bants in tier 6? I am surprised great player for us.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Playing last night for the Gulls.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:38 pm

His second spell absolutely dreadful I suppose it didn’t help with all the attention from the farm as if it was the second coming of the messiah (well after jimmy of coarse) he got sussed out At That loan at MK dons was never same player after that loan before He rejoined us
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Old Dave bless him saved our season from becoming a relegation season when he can in plugged that massive gaping hole in our midfield so he wernt homesick looks like they simply didn’t offer him enough readies took a massive gamble as the club was still not guaranteed to stay up mathematically at that stage it could of went either way all for not giving him a deal to the end season they were prepared to take that gamble unbelievable jeff
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Another ex Pilgrim Zak Ansah who along with Banton scored in the Wycombe play-off game spent last season on loan at step 8 Hythe Town in the Ryman League division one South East and has signed on for another season with them.
I thought they both looked pretty decent players but Shez didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Another ex Pilgrim Zak Ansah who along with Banton scored in the Wycombe play-off game spent last season on loan at step 8 Hythe Town in the Ryman League division one South East and has signed on for another season with them.
I thought they both looked pretty decent players but Shez didn't think so.

I think Sheridan left after the play off game, we'll never know if he would have signed those players or not.'Twas obvious that Banton had seriously declined though, notwithstanding his goal in the Wycombe game- didn't even run in the same way as in his previous incarnation.Slew was also playing for someone well down the pecking order last season and he didn't do that badly at Argyle,surprised that no-one picked him up for league 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toumani Diagouraga    Toumani Diagouraga  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toumani Diagouraga
Page 1 of 1