Yea Man
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Where do you even start with this?

NorfolkGreen wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:
The Local Planning Authority gives a slapped wrist to the AFT .......

Quote:
The report also criticised the Argyle Fans Trust for “objecting the plans after not consulting fans who support the redevelopment” and claim “they are trying to represent their own views rather than those of all Argyle supporters.”

So they didn’t actually do this then?

Yes they did. I know loads of fans who are peed off with a group that are supposed to reflect what the majority of fans feel, to go renegade because a noisy few objected to it.

Even though I’m not a member (any more) it still grinds my gears that any organisation with the words ‘Argyle fans’ in it, has the audacity to do it, without talking to a fair number of Argyle fans in the first place. What ‘fair’ is, is a debatable subject, but certainly the impression I have is that it was the usual babble.

Firstly if you were still a member you would have a chance for them to represent your views but you left so shut up.
Secondly was it "fair" for your boss Brent to claim that he has "consulted" with fans when he set up the Gaggers? A secret body made up of people that are pro his plans then making even them sign a non disclosure agreement so that the majority of Argyle fans had no clue whatsoever about the plans?
Thirdly how come that JBSOTI which has the words "Plymouth Argyle Supporters" in it's name yet is fundamentally a Brent supporting site? I don't recall any poll of the membership so where is your mandate?
Finally feck off Newell.
the last paragraph earweg bang on Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Could I make a suggestion ?
All those that have lately taken to cutting and pasting pasoti conversations on here, maybe they should consider putting the pasoti bit in quotes. It makes it a whole lot easier to understand. If you don't, it all gets lost.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:11 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Where do you even start with this?

"NorfolkGreen wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:
The Local Planning Authority gives a slapped wrist to the AFT .......

Quote:
The report also criticised the Argyle Fans Trust for “objecting the plans after not consulting fans who support the redevelopment” and claim “they are trying to represent their own views rather than those of all Argyle supporters.”

So they didn’t actually do this then?

Yes they did. I know loads of fans who are peed off with a group that are supposed to reflect what the majority of fans feel, to go renegade because a noisy few objected to it.

Even though I’m not a member (any more) it still grinds my gears that any organisation with the words ‘Argyle fans’ in it, has the audacity to do it, without talking to a fair number of Argyle fans in the first place. What ‘fair’ is, is a debatable subject, but certainly the impression I have is that it was the usual babble."

Firstly if you were still a member you would have a chance for them to represent your views but you left so shut up.
Secondly was it "fair" for your boss Brent to claim that he has "consulted" with fans when he set up the Gaggers? A secret body made up of people that are pro his plans then making even them sign a non disclosure agreement so that the majority of Argyle fans had no clue whatsoever about the plans?
Thirdly how come that JBSOTI which has the words "Plymouth Argyle Supporters" in it's name yet is fundamentally a Brent supporting site? I don't recall any poll of the membership so where is your mandate?
Finally feck off Newell.
the last paragraph earweg bang on Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:13 pm

What about if we post it twice will that help?

I don't know how I did that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:29 pm

It might help some, but I'll stick to being thick and just move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent Out lets get this straight.   Brent Out lets get this straight. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent Out lets get this straight.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3