Czarcasm
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

electronic information board - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
LOL...   Didn't Nool just the other week claim than nothing ever gets  removed or deleted on pisspotty?

Well this:

Nikkk pisspotty wrote:

Post subject: Re: Well done Senior Greens and Jane Hallett

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:26 pm 

What a load of absolute bollocks !!!

I think you are being polite IJN but I notice the fuss being made over these few pennies but bugger all credit for the amounts Pasoti pass over.

Just utter crap .... For this money ...you will be lucky to see the sign with your nose up against it ...but hey !!! let's make a fuss all over the place....

Wonderful how the media and communications dept. decided to wake up for this ! But forget everything that Pasoti does. Of course I have nothing but praise for the groups involved .....don't get me wrong .....and Mrs H (yes well of course ...) I get it ....A clear message from the media dept. I think .

...has just been replaced with this!

Nikkk on pisspotty wrote:

I have asked Ian to remove my post from last night. Just to be clear the individuals raising funds for Argyle and doing so much for the club have my total respect and I'm sure they know that. So many do a fantastic job supporting Argyle in so many ways. They love doing it and look for nothing in return. It is appreciated ...big time.

My beef was directed elsewhere ! Apologies if anyone associated with the fund raising was offended, and look forward to seeing you again soon ...and I quite expect a little slap !

It's nice to have friends in low places....

Obviously, Nikkkkkkkkkkkkk has sobered up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Is Nikkkk a pisshead or what
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Its been archived ..not deleted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:00 am

Nikkkkkkkkk's place in history has been erased by a woman from America who has never had an interest in soccer. Wouldn't you get drunk ? cat cat   Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:02 am

he's been usurped
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:06 am

beesrus wrote:
Nikkkkkkkkk's place in history has been erased by a woman from America who has never had an interest in soccer.  Wouldn't you get drunk ? cat cat   Very Happy
Sulk .... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:07 am

Yep, he'll never get a gong now. Yesterday's chip paper blowing in the wind, eclipsed by the fragant Mrs hallett.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 3:22 am

James says thanks for the money Nikkkkkkkkk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 7:58 am

I’m sure we can all remember the way Newell used to use Damon’s bankruptcy as a stick to beat him with at every opportunity. Strange how he remains silent about Nikk being in the same situation now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 am

Homeslice wrote:
I’m sure we can all remember the way Newell used to use Damon’s bankruptcy as a stick to beat him with at every opportunity. Strange how he remains silent about Nikk being in the same situation now.

He had a thing about posting when pissed up as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 9:30 am

Will a Freak Hating Forum God, with time on his Hands be in charge of the new Information Board?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 10:10 am

Homeslice wrote:

Surely we can now get rid of those tacky fes/fil logos that tarnish the ground still to this day.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:43 am

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

Surely we can now get rid of those tacky fes/fil logos that tarnish the ground still to this day.
I'll drink to that! cheers cheers cheers cheers drunk
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 pm

Homeslice wrote:

TBF it cant be nice to go from drinking a fine vintage Red, to having to go for 3 for £12 at Asda's.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Must be strong stuff that asda 3 for £12 then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: electronic information board   electronic information board - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

electronic information board
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3