The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlton Ticket Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Charlton Ticket Information Empty
PostSubject: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 3:51 pm

TICKETS for Argyle's upcoming trip to Charlton Athletic are on sale to members from Thursday, March 8.

The Greens head to south London on Saturday, March 24 to face the Addicks in Sky Bet League One.

Members can purchase tickets (one per member) from Thursday, then White Members can get their hands on them from the following Tuesday, March 13. If any remain, there will be a general sale period from Thursday, March 15.

Seating
Adults - £20
Over 65 - £16
Under 21 - £16
Student - £10
Under 18 - £10
Under 11 - £5

Ambulant and Wheelchair supporters
Adult - £17
Over 65 and Under 21 - £14
Under 18 and Student - £10
Under 11 - £5
Personal Assistant/Carer – free
We have seven pairs of tickets for a wheelchair user and their carer.

Subject to availability, match-day sales from the South stand ticket office, cash only. Prices increase by £3 across all tickets.

Coach Details
Coach Departs at 7am, from outside of the Devonport End
Travel Club Members - £30
Non-Members - £33
Payment for travel by cash or cheque only with cheques made payable to PASC

Sale Dates
Season Ticket Holders from 9.30am on Thursday, March 8. One per member to relevant age concession to membership card.
White Members from 9.30am on Tuesday, March 13. One per member to relevant age concession to membership card.
General Sale from 9.30am on Thursday, March 15.​
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Any one from ATD planning to go to this match.

AWAY FANS
Away fans who wish to watch their team take on Charlton are housed within the Jimmy Seed Stand which occupies the space behind the southernmost goal in the stadium. Sort of a peculiarity, it is noticeably the smallest stand in the ground, and is massively out of proportion compared to its opposite number, the north stand.

In actual fact it is capable of accommodating 3,000 traveling supporters so compared to some lower-league stadiums it’s not that small, it’s just it would appear that this section of the ground hasn’t kept apace with the other developments at The Valley. Nothing highlights this more than the intrusive support beam which restricts a lot of views of the pitch, the only one in the stadium it is worth noting.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 7:59 pm

If there wasn't so much uncertainty about it being called off or not, we'd have filled the away end no probs. It's a fuckin pain in the arse 'cos hundreds will have been put off due to not being able to plan early for train hotel flights etc. We were gonna fly up (whisper it quietly - flights NQY-LGW are cheaper than fookin train) and come back Sunday, but it's impossible to book flights/hotels in case it gets postponed. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 pm

I shall be making the short trip down to Charlton for this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:34 am

Would have booked a train ticket a while back, but with the uncertainty of the game being rescheduled I aint bovvering.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 7:44 am

I can make a rearranged game, but not the Saturday. Last time I went managed to smuggle miniature bottles of vodka into the game in my shoes. Geddon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I shall be making the short trip down to Charlton for this one.

Don't forget to let everyone know where you will be sitting!
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am

Being that I lives up the loine, i’ll be going come what may - but it is a proper ballache for those looking to travel from afar. Shame too, as I think we’d get a huge turnout if there was surety either way.

DT - it was cognac for me. Geddon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Ticket Information   Charlton Ticket Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlton Ticket Information
Page 1 of 1