Les Miserable
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Oxford match day thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:09 pm

Elias wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
As soon as i saw Miller on the pitch i gave up

Not really anything to do with the final score though-in fact that was a good bit of quick thinking to put Jervis through for that gilt edged chance early in the second half. Even in the first half Oxford were clearly playing through and beyond the square Argyle defence and taking advantage of the evident lack of recovery pace, from memory that was how the first goal and sending off resulted. Not sure why Miller came on, presumably the other guy was injured-didn't think he was any worse than anyone else in the first half.

The lack of 'recovery pace' is what I've noticed from different highlights. I guess that's why they're cheap, lower league and no other club wants them.

Simple really, we re shit
Thumbs laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Found out the result early this morning. So much for the great jerk revival. Razz
Couldn't be happening to a nicer regime. Can't be bothered to look for the excuses.
Spent Saturday and evening at Glasto enjoying the last Winter carnival of the season. Huge crowds as always and fantastic community entertainment, way and above the imagination of football/property regimes like Brent's Plymouth Akkeron and his dullard collaborators. Not a banker in sight, so quite safe to spend a bit of money. Sadly, the listed Crown backpacking Inn is still in mothballs, but looks like it might be about to get it's revamp from new owners. 4 million might do it ! probably a grant or two somewhere to help . A good job Brent isn't involved.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 pm

akagreengull wrote:
The lack of preparation for league 1, the lack of quality players, the lack of investment the lack of any true ambition at board level to take the team and club forward is all coming together to create the relegation dogfight scenario that is looming.
When you have a manger who is relying on free agents to bolster the squad soon after the season starts you know something is wrong. The more enlightened know what is wrong!
The bookies at the start of the season clearly had more of a grasp on reality than the clowns who control the club and the dimwits who blindly follow and deny the asset stripping consquences at the club.
It will all end in tears I tell eeee.

THE BRENTMARE CONTINUES :Suicide:

So true !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match day thread   Oxford match day thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford match day thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3