harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:44 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I always thought Pig would live in a nicer house than ********* (address from public realm, PCC PLANNING PORTAL)

Maybe he's moving soon? Or maybe he's lying yet again just to help out fellow mod Daz on Pasoti:

Check Newell out at 23sec and at 1.30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't realize he had a speech impediment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Defend this then Nik

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No need to. It's nonsense as you well know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Nonsense? What do you mean. Just because he posted it a long time ago doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Graham you are desperately needed on pasoti as a counterbalance to the hordes of nodding donkeys, no easy task I know but I can think of no one better equipped for the challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nonsense? What do you mean. Just because he posted it a long time ago doesn't mean it's nonsense.

What made you point it out to me ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:01 pm

nikkk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
He's so impossibly dim having had his arse handed to him a dozen times today that he still continues to dig that hole deeper.....GC has absolutely mullered him on that one and I can see him having log in issues

No mate ... GC is wrong ... And the last sentence .... a bit unnecessary ... But clear about how he feels.

No, you're wrong, and with your fiscal history, I wouldn't trust a word you say. Some people have no shame.

Last edited by beesrus on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm

nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Why are you answering my question with a question?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Why are you answering my question with a question?

Ha Ha ...Oh never mind.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

You're forgetting the cardinal rule, anything that makes one of the inner sanctum look bad is always nonsense, libel, defamation etc etc.

Still it's nice to see Nikki posting here, Atleast he has the balls to do so and fights his corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:07 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Peggy wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Peggy wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
and Newell admits to breaking the NDA of the twatty Wanking Group Committee

Two lots of rules (we know he loves rules) broken in 24 hours.

Do we know if the Mike Greening who started the thread over there is the same Mike Greening who's objected to the planning application?

study

Why ? He has an opinion and has stated it. Different from yours. So ? I thought you supported diversity ?

You can feck off as well. Anybody who trots out that line has obviously been briefed by Newell (and he can feck off again today).

If I choose to comment on the fact that somebody's made a post saying 'we must support this application because some people don't', and then that same somebody appears to object to the application, then I will. Got it?

Either someone is playing silly buggers with Mike Greening's name, or Mike Greening doesn't know what he is doing.

Either way it's worth highlighting what's going on as we all know the type of dirty tricks Nool and his mob like to get up to.
Isn't Mike Greening related to a Mod? raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

You're forgetting the cardinal rule, anything that makes one of the inner sanctum look bad is always nonsense, libel, defamation etc etc.

Still it's nice to see Nikkk posting here, Atleast he has the balls to do so and fights his corner.

It's a shame his mate is too scared to debate on here or free chat, but he does have too many skeletons in the closet he doesn't want exposed.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:10 pm

If Nikkk could also point out to his buddy that his address was also removed from the forum once it had been seen by a mod tjat would be good, or will that not be publicised as it goes against the agenda of us all being freaks?

Last edited by Yea Man on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Still it's nice to see Nikki posting here, Atleast he has the balls to do so and fights his corner.

No it's not. Fans gave him an easy ride last time he posted on here. Hey, got your new business up and running yet ? Sorted out your previous actions ?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
I always thought Pig would live in a nicer house than ********* (address from public realm, PCC PLANNING PORTAL)

Maybe he's moving soon?  Or maybe he's lying yet again just to help out fellow mod Daz on Pasoti:

Check Newell out at 23sec and at 1.30  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't realize he had a speech impediment.

Hope that's not a false testimonial there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:16 pm

beesrus wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

No it's not. Fans gave him an easy ride last time he posted on here. Hey, got your new business up and running yet ? Sorted out your previous actions ?

Yes and no. Been a difficult time. But on the road to recovery mate. Health and otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:28 pm

green_genie wrote:
Sally Parish of Highways England has rubbished the Planning Application transport assessment advising them that they can't refer to HHP Application as it has lapsed and asked for a 6 month delay for them to reassess.

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Fans have to realise this is Newell's cup final. This is what he's been there for, to bat back as many dissenters to Brents plans in the park as he can. It matters not whether it be milehouseman or John Lloyd, or my cat.  He's been employed for his teeth ggrrrrrrr !! Razz and he's going to show them to the best of his gummy ability. Graham Clark is wise to leave that forum of his own volition, as I did, and many others too. Too late to stop the personal information being illegally abused though, as many have found out. The guy knows no respect for common decency.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:37 pm

green_genie wrote:
Sally Parish of Highways England has rubbished the Planning Application transport assessment advising them that they can't refer to HHP Application as it has lapsed and asked for a 6 month delay for them to reassess.

2-0 I think
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:43 pm

green_genie wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Sorry to quote myself but while you lot are comparing willies the agency who had 16384 capacity on HP in HHP Planning Approval has called for a six month delay. Will be interesting to see how JBs fanclub try and defend his decision to go for joint application.

Think this deserves a thread of its own, tbh - I'll let you choose a title study
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Swim with the tide the latest to nail Newells rear end on Pig Central

"We were promised a £10 million stand before in exchange for some cheap land and a large scale development being slapped next door.

Now we're getting £5million debt and another large scale development. How did £10million gift turn into a £5 mil loan?! No wonder the cinema pulled out if all the surplus was expected from them. That's why I think the man is in it for himself to be perfectly honest. Shame. The initial refurb proposal was pretty good, then we got lumbered with a tonne of add ons later on."

Swin with the tide was most unpleasant about atd i recall........ About three years ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
green_genie wrote:
green_genie wrote:

Sorry to quote myself but while you lot are comparing willies the agency who had 16384 capacity on HP in HHP Planning Approval has called for a six month delay. Will be interesting to see how JBs fanclub try and defend his decision to go for joint application.

Think this deserves a thread of its own, tbh - I'll let you choose a title study

So Brent's unnecessary gamble has predictably backfired?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:10 pm

nikkk wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Yes and no.  Been a difficult time. But on the road to recovery mate. Health and otherwise.

Your health will not improve while you are still in denial, which you plainly are. That's how it is for us humans, despite the rhetoric of certain daylight sorts.
I am not your mate, and given your business history, never likely to be. I would recommend a dose of humility.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Thank you for consulting Sport England on the above application. I can confirm that the consultation has
been received and was accepted on 23 August 2017.
In accordance with Paragraph 011 of NPPG (Article 22 of the Development Management Procedure
(England) Order 2015), Sport England will respond to this consultation within 21 days of the date of
acceptance.
However, if insufficient information is received in order to allow us to make a substantive response to the
consultation, Sport England will contact you to request further information. The 21 day deadline will not
commence until receipt of the additional information.
As a public body, Sport England is subject to the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, which
gives members of the public the right to access the information we hold. In the event of a request being
received, we will be obliged to release information relating to the application and our response unless an
exemption in the Act applies. You should therefore inform us if you believe any elements of your
submission to be confidential or commercially sensitive so that we can take your concerns into account.
If you would like any further information or advice please contact the undersigned at the address below

Planning Administration Team
T:020 7273 1777
E: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 8:16 pm

nutshell this people for me please.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Angry wrote:
nutshell this people for me please.

Vile educated willies are bigger than curly pig ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next