Lord Tisdale
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
8 posters
AuthorMessage

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 pm

How feckin embarrassing.

Whats the betting that plane will make another appearance to.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1298023#p1298023
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Who is in a relegation battle and who is on a playoff chasing run i forget after all these we'll meet again crap.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Newell is an old bloke for heaven sake yet still gets off on these childish stunts. Given his weight I doubt he can get his rocks off any other way.

Better the money spent on another plane was given to the employees who went unpaid.

Sad, but not a reflection on real Argyle fans
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Sad fat bloke pushing sixty acts like a twelve year old how village! : pig :stil tcm would approve he ates scummers jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm

seprated,,,,,,, at birf.......sum wood say,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm

The designer has done a terrible job on Wotton's face, making him look almost as fat as Nool.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Sad fat bloke pushing sixty acts like a twelve year old

Gulps.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Gulps.
lol! dont worry tis you will never drop to nools level, nobody could pig
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Gulps.
lol! dont worry tis you will never drop to nools level, nobody could pig

Well it was after Red went on about weight, some of us are big boned you know.

The major trouble with Nool is that he doesn't actually know what a feck'tard he is, he simply can't work out the relevance nor the symbolism of the Vera Lynn, the plane incident just made him and the minted muppet look the tossers they obviously are, he never could make an argument nor hold up his end on the banter front, big belly, tiny brain and quite likely no trouser snakeage to speak of, just check out his shuffling, inane, barely intelligible interviews, embarrassing hardly covers it and he is the face of PAFC, I do pity you boys.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm

'Twas quite an embarassing episode from it's instigation at Sid James in anticipation of our impending relegation.In view of the infrastructure at SJP collapsing over the weekend,it's time to think of some more appropriate song titles for them to twitter during their forthcoming visit to Home Park.I'll start the ball rolling with;

Tumbling Down-Cockney Rebel,from the Psychomodo album.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Don't worry Tis the guy is as much despised in both our ranks, can't really wish you luck on saturday but you will get my drift!
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Greenskin wrote:
'Twas quite an embarassing episode from it's instigation at Sid James in anticipation of our impending relegation.In view of the infrastructure at SJP collapsing over the weekend,it's time to think of some more appropriate song titles for them to twitter during their forthcoming visit to Home Park.I'll start the ball rolling with;

I'll see your Cockney Rebel and raise you this:

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Greenskin wrote:

See, there I was thinking you were a bit of a hard case and now I find you are just Mr. Soft.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm

That made me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
That made me smile.

Can I come up and see you then?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Excuse me Mr Newell we need you to pay for a second seat, seeing as you have rolled into a second.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:45 am

What an absolute embarrassment he is.
I used to think his heart was in the right place but the more I read and the more I see I now realise the man is a buffoon.
A man who sits in the directors box publishing stuff that wouldn't look out of place in a primary school.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 pm

So if city beat us Saturday, the other bottom feeders win !!?? What then?
The brothers Grimm have made us all look like numpties once again, and by the way who paid for that plane to go cruising over SJP..let me guess?? Cool
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:52 pm

It gets more cringeworthy.............and just about sums up our ambition under Brent and the Aviva boys.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=75242

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:
It gets more cringeworthy.............and just about sums up our ambition under Brent and the Aviva boys.

Wouldn't be so bad if that thread contained even the tiniest bit of humour. But it doesn't. It's just plain shit.

Here's a Grecian fact - they're in the promotion places to get out of this dog shit division whilst were facing being expelled from the FL for being too shit!

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

Tringreen wrote:

Cringeworthy is a good word for it, I love the way thick fuckers don't know how clueless and unfunny they are, the Porcine one was always the same on Eweb back in the day, I love a bit of banter me but just a modicum of humour is vital to stop it collapsing into the usual pigfest of abuse that follows ol' Nooly around th'interweb.
Back to top Go down

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 am

You know what, I hope we get stuffed by city now just to rub it all in his fat face.

He's a silly old man and a feckin embarrassment.

Hopefully soon he'll feck off and concentrate on picking up his pension and bus pass.

I guess though when you get to his age things don't work as well as they used to so you need to think of new ways to get your enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We'll meet again Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet again
Page 1 of 1