Tgwu
RegGreen
green_genie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GreenDick25

Replay ticket news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
nice of Uncle Ian to volunteer up there as well, HERO HERO Thumbs Thumbs

I am sure the staff at the club are delighted by this development! He will be reporting back to Brent with ideas about how he could improve things if he was given a job there.

EDIT: I bet he has been beside himself with excitement having had access to all the personal details of all those Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

beesrus wrote:
Apart from queueing up for hours for no return.
Let's face it Village, you're a pesky cash payer and not to be trusted. Laughing

I might invest in a ST for the 2017-18 campaign, just in case !!.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:26 pm

I have just seen the local news and line of people outside of Home Park was astonishing.

Good job it is not like this every week.
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I have just seen the local news and line of people outside of Home Park was astonishing.

Good job it is not like this every week.

I think it shows what a tin pot club we have become under JB. We just don't have the infrastructure or professionalism to deal with a big match.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:33 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

I am sure the staff at the club are delighted by this development! He will be reporting back to Brent with ideas about how he could improve things if he was given a job there.

EDIT: I bet he has been beside himself with excitement having had access to all the personal details of all those Argyle fans.

Never mind zero hours, Green Jim believes in zero pay ..
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 pm

I'm eagerly anticipating whether the well-oiled Argyle Administrative Machine has the gumption to put all three of my tickets in one envelope, rather than one ordered yesterday, and two today.

They could then sneakily profit from the extra 75p postage already paid.

TBH I fully expect two lots of post from the fuckwits.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Non-league clubs well below the fifth tier have a more professional set up than brent's Argo. Pathetic and scandalous.

Just f*** off brent
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:55 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

He ll move in when he retires........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
What pisses me off even more is that you re forced to wait 30 secs before being told your are going to be cut off.

....and get charged 7p every time you try - that's if it's a landline. I know people who've been continuously trying from their mobiles - they may be in for a shock!

Two mates of mine, both exiles, both shelled out over thirty quid trying to get Anfield tickets - and that was from landlines
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:47 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Feck me - that's just what you need on the busiest day of your whole working life. pig
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I received the email from the club about having FA Cup Priority membership at 12.20. Just before 2pm I read on the other thread that people were buying them online so logged in and hey presto got 3 tickets in about 2 mins flat. No phone calls, no queuing, no hassle. Very lucky I guess as my confirmation email is timed at 13.58 so may have missed out if a couple of minutes later.

Embarrassed to be honest that it was so simple for me whilst so difficult for hundreds or thousands of others. The club is a joke off the field as we have been saying for years now and I'm surprised the national media haven't run with this fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Jon L wrote:
I received the email from the club about having FA Cup Priority membership at 12.20.  Just before 2pm I read on the other thread that people were buying them online so logged in and hey presto got 3 tickets in about 2 mins flat.  No phone calls, no queuing, no hassle.  Very lucky I guess as my confirmation email is timed at 13.58 so may have missed out if a couple of minutes later.

Embarrassed to be honest that it was so simple for me whilst so difficult for hundreds or thousands of others.  The club is a joke off the field as we have been saying for years now and I'm surprised the national media haven't run with this fiasco.

I was the same. The thing is we suffer enough from their incompetence time and time again so when one of their fuckups works to our advantage then you have to take it. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time to hear about the opportunity.

It just serves to highlight the total fuckwittery of Mssrs Starnes, Back, Cowdrey and Co. Bunch of amateurs totally out of their depth.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:59 pm

FANTASTIC NEWS ALERT for Rick O'Shay and Dave Banana fans!!!

Plymouth Argyle FC v LIverpool FC Wednesday 18 January 2017

There will be an Alternative Fanfest at the BROOKSIDE SOCIAL CLUB, Honicknowle on Wednesday 18th January commencing 1800 hrs. It will be a BURGER, BANTER and BEER Event with Burger and Chips available at £4.50, Rick and Dave on stage (if Dave has recovered sufficiently from his chest infection) AND BUS TO THE GAME for those with tickets at 1900. For those without tickets, the game will be on the BIG SCREEN! All this plus Jail Ale available on draught!

After the game it has to be back to The Green Taverners Suite for some post match refreshment! Tickets for the GT's suite are £2.00 from the usual sources...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
FANTASTIC NEWS ALERT for Rick O'Shay and Dave Banana fans!!!

Plymouth Argyle FC v LIverpool FC Wednesday 18 January 2017

There will be an Alternative Fanfest at the BROOKSIDE SOCIAL CLUB, Honicknowle on Wednesday 18th January commencing 1800 hrs. It will be a BURGER, BANTER and BEER Event with Burger and Chips available at £4.50, Rick and Dave on stage (if Dave has recovered sufficiently from his chest infection) AND BUS TO THE GAME for those with tickets at 1900. For those without tickets, the game will be on the BIG SCREEN! All this plus Jail Ale available on draught!

After the game it has to be back to The Green Taverners Suite for some post match refreshment! Tickets for the GT's suite are £2.00 from the usual sources...

i rather watch repeats of Brookside than that crap.

Lets go to the cherry tree instead sing chumbawamba and drink IPA
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 am

Rumour about that club after temporary seating for Mayflower.

Either they've been on it for a while and news just leaked or it's a damage limitation red herring.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 am

green_genie wrote:

Either they've been on it for a while and news just leaked or it's a damage limitation red herring.

brent's Argo could never organise that let alone spend any money on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 9:15 am

green_genie wrote:

DFS January sale.
afro
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Nice day for standing in the pissing rain for hours in a potholed car park full of skips. laugh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

WE are aware that tickets for our FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool are being sold on the black market.

Supporters are reminded that it is a criminal offence to sell tickets.

We are able to identify tickets that have been sold on the black market.

These tickets will not be valid for the game.

Further, we will ban any supporters attempting to gain access to Home Park with a ticket bought on the black market, and all tickets bought which are treated to that person's account will be voided.

We will also pass their details on to the police.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How are they going to inforce this, ST holder can buy two extra tickets and sell them to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:52 pm

Argyle find it hard enough to sell the tickets, let alone ban anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
WE are aware that tickets for our FA Cup third-round replay against Liverpool are being sold on the black market.

Supporters are reminded that it is a criminal offence to sell tickets.

We are able to identify tickets that have been sold on the black market.

These tickets will not be valid for the game.

Further, we will ban any supporters attempting to gain access to Home Park with a ticket bought on the black market, and all tickets bought which are treated to that person's account will be voided.

We will also pass their details on to the police.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How are they going to inforce this, ST holder can buy two extra tickets and sell them to anyone.

Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Zero hours, zero tolerance. It's the Brent stick to keep you all pure.

It's becoming a very nasty football club. You've all been told already by Cowdery. You're liars.
The Pasoti brown shirt volunteers will be cross referencing the pasoti dossier and ticket sale details.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:30 pm

beesrus wrote:
Zero hours, zero tolerance. It's the Brent stick to keep you all pure.

It's becoming a very nasty football club. You've all been told already by Cowdery. You're liars.
The Pasoti brown shirt volunteers will be cross referencing the pasoti dossier and ticket sale details.
point and laugh u Rock  :pighug:
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:47 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Just what the hard working staff need , a visit from Captain Mainwaring, just a heads up Captain, i think the staff would prefer cash rather than flowers and choccy's.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm

I just come back watching Captain Mainaring, fans asking who is this little fat man is? in his grey baggy tracksuit bottoms and carrying a red and white umbrella and repel borders if they did not have a raffle ticket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay ticket news
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next