RegGreen
green_genie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Replay ticket news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:44 am

green_genie wrote:
They've now changed criteria from having bought 5 tickets to tickets for 5 separate matches. People being turned away in the queue.

This is a good thing imo, makes it harder for the muff reds. Unfortunate for our POTDers but they always bear the brunt, cash carrying scum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 11:59 am

Les Miserable wrote:
It's sad as fcuk, freechat too. I'm not a ST holder but meet the criteria through purchase history but I just can't be bothered. Standing in a queue all day with Liverpool fans trying to get tickets for the Argo end would be a step too far for my legendary tolerance levels. TV it will have to be, I'll wait for it all to die down next week and then schlep up for my Exeter tickets.

Exeter tickets are available on line, unless the club have screwed up again. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Where has all the ST come from, on your left is the Liverpool game and the right hand is the Carlisle United. Sat 4 March 2017 , this is copied in all blocks

This is 1315hrs today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:36 pm

ST could buy additional tickets online, easily a second and during "the test period" on monday one maid had bought 10 seats off 4 ST's.

Even more galling that they've still fecked up so many accounts with online accees denied
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 pm

green_genie wrote:

Fansfest has been kicked out of tent for corporate tables, as well as using the marquees at Albion (with bus shuttle).

Update. GT's are opening tent for drinks and refreshments with tickets at £2 a pop available saturday at Fansfest.
Status Quo preserved (or not if you get my drift)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 pm

green_genie wrote:
ST could buy additional tickets online, easily a second and during "the test period" on monday one maid had bought 10 seats off 4 ST's.

Even more galling that they've still fecked up so many accounts with online accees denied

i couldn't buy anymore bar the one i got for me.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Argyle are stopping any more fans joining the ticket queue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm

i tell a lie i managed to buy some more online 1350 before the ticket went on general sale online from the comfort of my own home rather than standing in the wind and rain like an aviva.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Just when you thought Argyle couldn't get any more tinpot...

I just bought two more online on top of my season ticket seat. cheers lol! lol!

There are hundreds of poor saps queuing and now you can all of a sudden buy online.

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

There are hundreds of poor saps queuing and now you can all of a sudden buy online.

Just done the same.

You wait and see that they won't honour these. BoC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

You could anyway Czarcasm, this is why i dont get why they are queing up to buy them in teh wind and cold when they can sit in computers and buy them hassle free and even pick where they sit.

It was the same for the first game.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 pm

It was supposed to be phone and in person after 2pm.

Match has been taken off ticket site now.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Same for me I could buy extra tickets when I bought mine.

What's more worrying is my brother had a email from argyle stating that his online account has been l8nked to some else's account. When he phoned up the response was you must of given someone your membership number and given them permission to buy his reserved ticket. Basically his account has been hacked by some chancer after a ticket who is not a season ticket holder. Luckily he has already bought his tickets for Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:41 pm

They've sold mother's seat.

Blamed it on the "test period" glitch on Monday evening.
She's only two seats over so not bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
cash carrying scum.

No one likes us, we don't care.
They'll miss us long time when we're not there.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Online sales has now been suspended.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:51 pm

green_genie wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Just done the same.

They'll have a job after honoring glitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:54 pm

beesrus wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
cash carrying scum.

No one likes us, we don't care.
They'll miss us long time when we're not there.

A dying breed, frowned at like an extra terrestrial when attempting to pay with cash in certain establishments, boils my piss.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Just done the same.

They'll have a job after honoring glitch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taken down before too much damage done.
'erald strirring things up. Wait to Errington see's this lol!

'ERALD LINK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 2:59 pm

So much for all the lessons learnt. Did they employ extra staff? Did they upgrade the phone system to handle more than 15 queuers.

That'll be a no then. Not that the owner cares, it'll sell out anyway

The utter contempt in which the owner of the club holds the support has been laid bare. No new players, continued misery trying to purchase a ticket and you can bet your bottom dollar they'll sell out of hot foot before halftime.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Do you think if I try and auction my two extra on Pasoti with the proceeds going to Czars Beer Fund, the Pig will be mildly miffed?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Do you think if I try and auction my two extra on Pasoti with the proceeds going to Czars Beer Fund, the Pig will be mildly miffed?

Could always donate to the staff fund, save Green Jim from having to dip into his unbudgeted million raised eyebrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Could always donate to the staff fund, save Green Jim from having to dip into his unbudgeted million raised eyebrow

Yes I notice the question "why aren't they being paid more then?" got short shrift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Yes I notice the question "why aren't they being paid more then?" got short shrift.

Im sure they rather have an internet troll going the extra "mike" Wink to show their appreciation than being paid properly by the club.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:23 pm

C'mon fellas....

It's ticketmasters fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replay ticket news   Replay ticket news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replay ticket news
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next