Les Miserable
VillageGreen
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Newport replay tickets news Empty
PostSubject: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 4:55 pm

TICKETS are on sale to Green Members from 9.30am on Saturday for the Emirates FA Cup second round replay at Newport County.
The game, which is to be televised live by BT Sport, takes place at Rodney Parade on Wednesday, December 21.

Full Members have ticket priority, followed by White Members, to whom ticketing will be opened up at 9.30am on Tuesday, December 13, should availability remain.

If there is still availability following this date, we will announce a general sale date in due course.

Seating within the Bisley Stand – side of pitch covered seating
Adults - £16
Over 60 - £8
Under 21 - £8
Under 16 - £7

Seating within the South Stand – Behind goal uncovered seats
Adults - £14
Over 60 - £7
Under 21 - £7
Under 16 - £6

Ambulant disabled are sold at relevant concession with the carer free as long as they are registered with us. Wheelchair spaces can be booked directly in advance from the Newport ticket office on 01633 674963.

Coach
Departs at 2.30pm from outside of the Devonport End
Travel Club Members £18
Non-Members £21

Coach payment is by cash or cheque only. Cheques made payable to PASC.
Under 16s are required to travel with an adult.

Sale Dates
Full Members on Saturday, December 10 at 9.30am - ONE per member to concession for membership.
White Members on Tuesday, December 13 at 9.30am – ONE per member to concession for membership
General Sale – TBC

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Welcome back TGWU, Hope the computer is feeling better now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:59 pm

Cheer Alan

I put it (hard drive)in the freezer over night now it work nicely, I lost the tablet as well but a search on the web give me the way to over ride the problem. I have been back some time but just took a rest from posting.

I am now missing around with a kodi tv box to see what I can watch for free.

The last two weeks I watch all six series of game of thrones
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 6:27 am

I notice from OP that now 16 year olds can travel on Travelclub.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Cheer Alan

I put it (hard drive)in the freezer over night now it work nicely, I lost the tablet as well but a search on the web give me the way to over ride the problem. I have been back some time but just took a rest from posting.

I am now missing around with a kodi tv box to see what I can watch for free.

The last two weeks I watch all six series of game of thrones

I bought one of those pre-loaded devices and there is a lot of free tv to watch. One app to download though, is filmontv, they have an array of interesting channels. Only problem is the amount of bloody adverts which ruin the viewing.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 1:18 pm

TICKETS for our Emirates FA Cup second round replay at Newport County go on general sale to all supporters from 2pm on Wednesday, December 14. (today)

The game, which is to be televised live by BT Sport, takes place at Rodney Parade on Wednesday, December 21.

For those seeking to buy tickets for our Accrington Stanley game on Saturday, December 17, tickets for that match will remain on sale from Argyle until 9am on Friday, December 16. There will be facility to purchase on the day of the game, with no price increase.

Argyle media
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
For those seeking to buy tickets for our Accrington Stanley game on Saturday, December 17, tickets for that match will remain on sale from Argyle until 9am on Friday, December 16. There will be facility to purchase on the day of the game, with no price increase.

How refreshing.....I suppose a massive club like Accy Stan can afford to not screw it's POTDers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Next you'll be telling me Accrington can also afford not to charge full whack to under 65 year old pensioners. Is Accrington some sort of peoples' republic, full of extremists ?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:35 pm

I am up near that way next week, but i won't nip over to see the game though. I don't think my relatives would be too pleased that i wanted to go and watch the football.

I was tempted to do the visit to Newport, but without a ticket it would be a nightmare (i did think about finding a pub in the town to watch the game). On top of that, i would have to crash the night in Newport, as unable to get back to my relatives the same evening and should Argyle win the replay, the locals will not be too happy i expect.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:17 pm

I was in Cardif this Saturday drop into Newport on the way back to England. sunny  Went into

Bristol today, what a size stand they have built. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:53 am

Newport Forum
User

Blackandamber
Rank

Forum Patron!
Cwmbran

Weather Forecast for Wednesday

Postby Blackandamber » December 18th, 2016, 2:08 pm

According to the Met Office, it should be dry in Newport until Wednesday midday when there will be light rain until 3pm. Dry until 9pm followed by drizzle and heavy rain at midnight for at least 6 hours. Let's hope the heavy rain doesn't arrive early.

Maybe we could swap with Tuesday night's cup match at Notts County to be on the same side Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Two Rugby games played on the pitch on consecutive days wont have helped over the weekend. As Long as it stays dry today and tuuesday should be ok

Have we sold out on Tickets.....??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Tickets, No

It is not only rain we have to worry about but high tides as well this stops the drainage working. High tide for Wesdesday is midnight.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:45 pm

hope there is no extra time.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:07 pm

What chance have we got of selling our allocation WHEN we get to Anfield if we can't even sell out at the much closer Newport raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What chance have we got of selling our allocation WHEN we get to Anfield if we can't even sell out at the much closer Newport raised eyebrow

Wont come remotely close to selling out Anfield should we get through. Sunday match at 1.30 loses a lot and then live TV to boot.
5000 absolute tops
Having said that a lot will have never been Anfield (I haven't) never having played there in my lifetime of watching Argyle so could be a bonus for many
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:16 pm

It will sell out easily
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I was in Cardif this Saturday drop into Newport on the way back to England. sunny  Went into

Bristol City doing it right. The new Lansdowne Stand and South Stand are magnificent. That club has big plans. What do we get? A paint job on a half century old, dilapidated, rusting, falling down, wooden seated, undersized shed that doesn't even stretch the full length of the pitch. Just f*** off brent.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Bristol City doing it right. The new Lansdowne Stand and South Stand are magnificent.  That club has big plans.  What do we get?  A paint job on a half century old, dilapidated, rusting, falling down, wooden seated, undersized shed that doesn't even stretch the full length of the pitch.  Just f*** off  brent.
Excellent post agree with every word.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Why have Newport made the tickets so cheap?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:53 pm

With so much pressure on getting the game on, County have turned to Sports & Stadia, which delivers protection systems for UK sporting bodies, and loaned a MacLeod Cover.

The cover, a system which has been used at Wembley and Twickenham in the past, will be laid across the surface on Tuesday morning and inflated, creating a dome-like structure across the pitch.

The cover, which will be blown-up by a generator, will provide coverage from rain and heating for the surface.

Chairman of operations Gavin Foxall said: "Club officials have been working closely with the Football Association and Rodney Parade staff to ensure the game goes ahead without any issues.

"The dome has been at the heart of those discussions given recent problems with the pitch. Our thanks go to all involved."

Quote is from Brent Herald

But did we have one when we had live TV cup tie against Everton

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport replay tickets news   Newport replay tickets news Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport replay tickets news
Page 1 of 1