Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Clearly a racist, bet he voted leave.

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults

Bored of my insults? Wtf is liar if not an insult? And where have said Bojo was my hero? I've taken the piss out of him always. None of my heroes are MPs. Try again.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
More like fair comment, I'd say.

We should not destroy this country on a whim backed by a fraudulently won and quite possibly illegally Russian-funded campaign.

Not unless we're stark raving bonkers.

The results of the ref weren't won frauduently, doubt the Russians funded it and anyway if they did how could anyone, except of course anyone that doesnt like the result, misunderstood or be misled or too thick to understand this question?
'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
That was what was asked and 51% of population said leave. It's not a whim and believe me if remain had won we would have just got on with it and no one especially not you would be asking for another one.
As far as I'm aware there was no caveat attached to the ref that said in the event of a close result we will have more referendums until the whinging liberals get the result they want.

On the night of the referendum, Farage proclaimed that if the result was as they expected 52/48 Remain, that it would be ,'Unfinished Business'.

I'm no fan of the way the EU has evolved but it was/is madness to leave alone.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:31 pm

This probably did not get a mention in the Brexpress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm

I voted remain but I will vote leave if there's a second referendum.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:40 pm

Rather like Nigel Farage saying "I have never met the Russian ambassador".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who is that you are shaking hands with, Nige?

No links between Leave and Russia?

Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults

Bored of my insults? Wtf is liar if not an insult? And where have said Bojo was my hero? I've taken the piss out of him always. None of my heroes are MPs. Try again.

False Jews false news. Sounds like a slogan to me. No im fed up with all the insults hurled at each other on both sides since the vote. Bojo famously denied saying Brexit would benefit the NHS by £200 odd million per week when he was photgraphed besides a bus saying exactly that. The only people who will benefit from Brexit are already rich
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:25 pm

You sound like a remoaner robbie.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 pm

And the ministerial merry go round goes around, Hunt to replace BoJo lol, surprised Big Sam didn't get a call raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You sound like a remoaner robbie.

Yeah thats what it says on my passport Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am

Unsurprisingly it would appear that there are nowhere enough MP's to force a confidence vote on May let alone remove her.

Davis resignation seems to be as much to do with the fact that he's been sidelined throughout 2018 as TM has preferred to deal through Olly Robbins and he doesn't want to be the one holding this baby. I wouldn't read much into Johnson resignation either, the Foreign Office bores him and this is the first chance he's had to resign with some degree of dignity. It was noticeable Davis had nothing to say about it when questioned.

Thats not to say there won't be any further bumpsdown the road but I think she's got through the worst of it, parliament could have been awkward but wasn't the 1922 committee meeting could have awkward but wasn't.

This has always been the problem, nobody from the Brexit side has anything to offer no plan, no acceptance of responsibilty for this mess just endless sniping and carping.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:14 am

All true but May goes to Brussells says "this is what we want" they say "no" and there is no deal.

Meaning the hardest of hard-liners get the full cliff edge crash out they so desperately crave.

But you are right. Europe has done for every Tory leader that matters since the '70s. That's about 50 years now.

And in 50 years they have never got any further than where we are now regarding the intricacies and that's basically nowhere.

Omnishambles doesn't even begin to describe it.

So let's start with the most obvious problem: the Irish border. What do we do about that then? Don't solve that and you don't solve anything.

For 50 years they could have figured out a response to that. And have they? No. If they aren't feckin swivel-eyed loons they are grossly feckin incompetent, negligent and stupid or just a bunch of trolling cnuts.

And they'll blame the Remainers when it goes tits up as it surely will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:37 am

I'm not even sure David Davis understands that Irelands south is a seperate country, he seemed to think it was an internal border back in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:46 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
All true but May goes to Brussells says "this is what we want" they say "no" and there is no deal.

Meaning the hardest of hard-liners get the full cliff edge crash out they so desperately crave.

But you are right. Europe has done for every Tory leader that matters since the '70s. That's about 50 years now.

And in 50 years they have never got any further than where we are now regarding the intricacies and that's basically nowhere.

So let's start with the most obvious problem: the Irish border. What do we do about that then? Don't solve that and you don't solve anything.

For 50 years they could have figured out a response to that. And have they? No. If they aren't feckin swivel-eyed loons they are grossly feckin incompetent, negligent and stupid or just a bunch of trolling cnuts.

Ah, time for the car crash/over the cliff phraseology to be reintroduced. What happened to all of those doomsday scenarios which you assured the world and his dog were going to come to pass the day after the referendum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:05 am

The house didn't burn down the day we decided to set to fire to it, so it duly follows that it won't burn down the day we actually set fire to it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 am

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

False Jews false news. Sounds like a slogan to me.  No im fed up with all the insults hurled at each other on both sides since the vote. Bojo famously denied saying Brexit would benefit the NHS by £200 odd million per week when he was photgraphed besides a bus saying exactly that. The only people who will benefit from Brexit are already rich

If I'd had a moment to think I would have just passed it off as an oblique joke aimed at Corby and his pals. Seriously though look at the keyboard it was a typo so feckout you whinging twat.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This probably did not get a mention in the Brexpress.

Earwegoagain, more false news I'm just waiting for the link between the Leavers, Aaron Banks and the Skripal poisoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 am

I'm waiting for an explaination as to why Arron Banks the main donor of UKIP and leave.eu met the Russian ambassador 11 times and then lied about it.

Never mind though 2 years after washing his hands of the mess he helped cause and sniping from the media time he inexplicably gets given, Farage is talking about returning to the front rank.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:34 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Irish border is simple just stick some gates up and staff it with British customs.piece of piss. You see the remainers see this as complicated when it isn't. The direction you and yours are following is one that doesn't deliver on Brexit ie a soft Brexit and there is no such thing as the EU won't compromise, at all, on anything hence why we voted to leave.
As for the Russian influence? Do you seriously think I was motivated in any way by anything they did or didn't do? Desperate straw clutching.
The only trade deals we will or may get from Europe are after we have left and whilst you are wringing your knickers I will be getting on with my business as usual.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:37 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I'm waiting for an explaination as to why Arron Banks the main donor of UKIP and leave.eu met the Russian ambassador 11 times and then lied about it.

Never mind though 2 years after washing his hands of the mess he helped cause and sniping from the media time he inexplicably gets given, Farage is talking about returning to the front rank.

Come on Hugh tell me how exactly my vote was influenced by any of this?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 am

No. Completely wrong.

My wish is to smithereen Brexit into oblivion. Nothing less.

All of it.

Not a vestige to remain.

There is no such thing as a Good Brexit. Might as well try to seek out unicorn shit. It doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You wouldn't accept it if he did.

Ask yourself this: if they thought it made no difference and would have no effect on anybody then why did they do it?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
The house didn't burn down the day we decided to set to fire to it, so it duly follows that it won't burn down the day we actually set fire to it.

Nice imaginative analogy and equally nifty bit of goalpost shifting. The disaster was supposed to happen the day after Brexit-economic collapse, race persecution ["the genie out of the bottle"] and all of the other bullshit which was propagated at the time. Nothing remotely like that scenario has occurred, so what basis is there for anyone to believe that the scare story stuff is any more likely to happen in the future? Good to see that Pat has digested the truth and would now vote leave should a second referendum take place. Remainers seem to assume that should such a rerun take place then their side would be certain to win but that is very far from the case. Many people will have seen through the doomsday scenario for the rubbish that it is and will also have noted the intransigence and frankly bullying attitude of the European Union during the "negotiations" and put two and two together-my money would be on an increased leave vote. But hey,lets hope it doesn't come to that and that Boris or someone else has the bottle to start the process of putting the poor old cow out of her misery.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

You wouldn't accept it if he did.

Ask yourself this: if they thought it made no difference and would have no effect on anybody then why did they do it?

Why would I accept something I thought was bollocks as it is? My vote was made on decisions and beliefs that I've held for years. Firstly I am very anti establishment and the one we already have is bad enough without having another elite running our lives from a faraway country. Then again I'm a self employed business man so I have always had to think for myself and I've manuvoured around many car crashes and cliff edges created by these cnuts that supposedly have all our welfare at heart ie the Thatcher year, 1991, 2008 and I'm still here in fact I'm thriving so why would I give a feck about you Franny?
Also go and talk to people in Cornwall. Don't you think its strange that the county that had about the most EU funding in the country wanted out? Why do you think that is? It's because the funding went to people like the Roskillys who are millionaires and Hoover up EU funding whilst employing Romanian cleaners for their hundreds of holiday apartments whilst objecting to the quarry on the Lizard that would create some real jobs for the locals. The EU wasn't working for a huge swathe of the country and that huge swathe voted out so get used to it you four eyed knob jockey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

I'm not saying yours was or wasn't, its just there 17.4 million others that may not have been so independently minded. I just think it would be good to know where Banks got all his money from to run the campaign he did and why he met the Russian ambassador 11 times,

Not everything is a direct personal attack on you Ears.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 10:58 am

"Four eyed"?

LOL.

Haven't been called that since Primary school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next