Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
And now Bojo walks away from the mess he helped create.

Just like Cameron did.

feckin cowards.

I don't see it like that, Camerons position was untenable after the referendum and I dont see that Bojo is going anywhere. There will be a leadership challenge by hard Brexiteers, not like Bojo to break cover before the kill is guaranteed. May is dead. It could be a gamble and we could end up with a remainer govt but then by the time they get their shit together we would have crashed out of the EU anyway.
Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Here's a question for you Frank. If the Tories absolutely destroyed themselves (which they are trying very hard to do bythe look of things) would you see this as an acceptable price to pay for Brexit?
I see it as a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

We're going to use up most of the available Brexit negotiating time if there is a Tory leadership contest.

The only solution will be to halt Article 50.

It won't happen because it can't happen without propelling us into economic disaster and not only did the Leavers not actually have a plan when the vote happened they still don't have one 2 years later.

There goes yer Brexit.

Rather like HHP and the rest of it: it will collapse not because I or anybody else dislikes it but because it is just epic fantasy from top to bottom and will collapse because of its own contradictions.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Boris is hardly a shoe-in given its less than 24 hours since he publically backed the Chequers deal albeit reluctantly, factor in "feck business" and the heathrow no show and he's a much diminished figure. Not to mention the fact there isn't a parliamentary majority within The Conservative for a hard brexit. Nor is he as popular as he once was.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Here's a question for you Frank. If the Tories absolutely destroyed themselves (which they are trying very hard to do bythe look of things) would you see this as an acceptable price to pay for Brexit?
I see it as a bonus.

If it happens the Tories will implode.

If it doesn't happen the Tories will implode.

The only good Brexit is No Brexit.

Any Brexit is not a price worth paying and does not have to paid.

Halt Article 50. Let the Tories have their leadership contest. Then have a second referendum giving the country a chance to stop shooting itself in the foot.

If you deranged, swivel-eyed nutcases win a 2nd referendum then the country deserves to be the first European Bangladesh for a few years until the demographic moves on and we re-enter the EU as is one day inevitable.

Brexit will destroy May. It will destroy the next leader whoever it is. It destroys them all in the end.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
We're going to use up most of the available Brexit negotiating time if there is a Tory leadership contest.

The only solution will be to halt Article 50.

It won't happen because it can't happen without propelling us into economic disaster and not only did the Leavers not actually have a plan when the vote happened they still don't have one 2 years later.

There goes yer Brexit.

Rather like HHP and the rest of it: it will collapse not because I or anybody else dislikes it but because it is just epic fantasy from top to bottom and will collapse because of its own contradictions.

To coin a phrase 'you don't get it do you Frank?' The only Brexit that is going anywhere is a hard one when we crash out when no deal is announced. Article 50 will make sure of it and the lack of will of our Euro bro's to offer any other deal than the one we have. Also have you seen Mays compromise that basically we will use a different stamp for EU or domestic goods at the ports.Feckin unworkable dreamland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:45 pm

May has just reconfirmed her commitment to no hard border with Northern Ireland. Thats not sounding like a no deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see it as a bonus.

Halt Article 50. Let the Tories have their leadership contest. Then have a second referendum giving the country a chance to stop shooting itself in the foot.

If you deranged, swivel-eyed nutcases win a 2nd referendum then the country deserves to be the first European Bangladesh for a few years until the demographic moves on and we re-enter the EU as is one day inevitable.

Brexit will destroy May. It will destroy the next leader whoever it is. It destroys them all in the end.

Bitching remainer showing his true colours. Deranged swivel eyed nutcase? Your starting to sound more like Nool every day (to coin another phrase).
As for the Bangladesh scenario it's being created more by the remainers trying to slow down the process with vote after vote in Parlianent, MPs going against the wishes of their electorates and the media are hand in hand with them. Parliament has largely gone against the will of the British people but then slack jawed tweed jacketed wankers like yourself somehow think this is acceptable because somehow 51% of the population is not mentally capable of making decisions for themselves? We've not heard the like of talk like that since the thirties.
When the third world turns up on Blighties shores you and yours can congratulate yourselves on how you've achieved all that just to teach us thick cnuts a lesson, trouble you'll have no chance of surviving that world and you'll have to use your Gaurdian newspaper as a shelter, we're all doomed I tell'ee! lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
May has just reconfirmed her commitment to no hard border with Northern Ireland. Thats not sounding like a no deal to me.

Sounds like a smugglers dream to me I may relocate. The only deal we could do that would achieve this would involve no border at all, free movement of people and jurisdiction of the EU court which is basically no Brexit at all. You wait May will shamble back to Brussels, she'll have positive and frank discussions about it, Merkel will pat her on the head and say 'there there Pet' whilst Bernier and co tell her to feck off and don't come back. If the EU wanted to compromise they could have done that with Cameron and avoided all this shit, they aren't turning back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Going against the will of the people ? They've been doing it for centuries. The only thing that has made them shake, has been returning armies from war that did for the Russians, nothing else.
I must say I didn't detect any desire to have tariff free exchange stopped. The free movement of people seemed to be the biggest driver. That clearly isn't going to stop whatever happens. If EU citizens are curtailed, which is highly doubtful in any realistic scenario, the gap will just be filled by global citizens.
I suspect the  Brits have underestimated the determination of 27 other countries. Oh well, time for a cuppa, and watch the capitalist system fall out with itself. I'm waiting for the classic "will the last one left , turn the lights out" Razz
I'm no fan of Westminster, but neither do I like the way Berlin duffed up the greeks. They're all the same, doing the bidding of rich corporations.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I see it as a bonus.

Such insulting language. A bit rich coming from a two bob snowflake wimp like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 pm

More like fair comment, I'd say.

We should not destroy this country on a whim backed by a fraudulently won and quite possibly illegally Russian-funded campaign.

Not unless we're stark raving bonkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Oh, and one more thing, has anyone seen the BBC picture of Tweeza, Bozo and Dickie Davis at their chequers meet. Tweeza looks like she's just joined the Orange Order. I wonder why she chose that "scarf" ? LOL
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

We should not destroy this country on a whim backed by a fraudulently won and quite possibly illegally Russian-funded campaign.

The results of the ref weren't won frauduently, doubt the Russians funded it and anyway if they did how could anyone, except of course anyone that doesnt like the result, misunderstood or be misled or too thick to understand this question?
'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
That was what was asked and 51% of population said leave. It's not a whim and believe me if remain had won we would have just got on with it and no one especially not you would be asking for another one.
As far as I'm aware there was no caveat attached to the ref that said in the event of a close result we will have more referendums until the whinging liberals get the result they want.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:18 pm

beesrus wrote:
Oh, and one more thing, has anyone seen the BBC picture of Tweeza, Bozo and Dickie Davis at their chequers meet. Tweeza looks like she's just joined the Orange Order. I wonder why she chose that "scarf" ? LOL

Apparently she's 'advised' on what to wear, who's doing the advising Corbyn?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 pm

Was 51.9% ears so pretty much 52% to 48%, a healthy margin with such massive numbers voting. I wasn't bought by the Russians either, more's the pity.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Look,you've got your opinion [which as i remember you were very keen to promulgate on various matters via about 12000 posts on PASOTI] and that's great. Others happen to have a different point of view and from personal knowledge,they are by no means the swivel eyed loons,raving nationalistic racists or imbecilic fuckwits which you seem to think is the norm for 17 million people who happened to disagree with your point of view.If you cant say anything without using those terms then fecking well zip it,because it does your side of the argument no good at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Hey Skinny. I see the Calstock cricket pitch is now the local football pitch. looking good and well manicured this week, apart from the hill.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Funnily enough I was talking to a French farmer recently, he's a part of a French Co Op which they are very big on over there, a dairy farmer he pools all his milk with the others in the group which goes to make Cheese. He's shitting himself as they export 60% of the cheese to us. He cant understand why the EU is prepared to walk away without a deal to "punish the UK" when it's going to punish their industry more than ours? (These are his words not mine). He went on to add that in his opinion we should already be looking at post Brexit deals and approach them from the POV that no deal at all will be made between the two sides. I expect the wine producers feel the same not to mention the German car manufacturers.
Unlike the UK farmers the French farmers do enjoy a good riot, I was over there a couple of years ago and they not only lit a huge bonfire on a newly laid supermarket car park completely destroying it but they ran over all the trolley parking thing and crushed all the trolleys and sprayed shit all over the shop front. This was all over a local deal on milk. It's going to get very interesting.
Shorely Jean-Pierre and his wife Marianne just want us to remain?

P'raps we maybe, like, should look at the dodginess of the referendum, in particularly with the funding from abroad (Rusher??) via Arron Banks.

Funnily enough his name is Jean without the Pierre and his wife is called Marie, spooky. Yes he does want us to remain as it cause him large financial loss but in his opinion the EU won't give us a deal and he will miss out. There seems to be a huge sense of denial in the UK that we will drop out without a deal but that looks more and more likely as every week passes. The fishing bloc around Brittany and Normandy looks to lose half of its fish it's sells through it's ports which is caught in our waters, the well known Spanish car maker Toyota, lol, looks to lose 13% of its export market and don't forget the Germans. The Netherlands does huge amount of export trade with the uk as well. All in all billions of pounds of exports will be lost to them. It's almost as though both sets of governments are oblivious to the needs of its people?
Just sit back and enjoy it it will be hilarious, and build a bunker you might need it.
As for the referendum the only dodgy part of it for you is the result and without project fear it would have been massively in favour of out and if we have another one, which we won't it will still have the same result. False Jews, false news, party time excellent!

What do Jews have to do with this?

Or is it "false Jews"?

And what is one of them?

You've lost me I never mentioned Jews.

Yeah you did
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Clearly a racist, bet he voted leave.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

No i'd suggest hes just another liar who shouts their head off then denies shouting in the 1st place. Bit like his heroe Boris. I just want it sorted now. Am bored of both sides and there insults

Much more likely to be a typo I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:50 pm

beesrus wrote:
Hey Skinny. I see the Calstock cricket pitch is now the local football pitch. looking good and well manicured this week, apart from the hill.

Yep. Weird one actually-Calstock were on the up and up as a cricket club until a couple of years ago but it seemed to disintegrate very quickly, Jon L would be able to tell more about the reasons for their demise. Very sad though-I played in the match which commemorated the opening of the ground in 1987,much of the groundwork was done by Stewart Storey the old Surrey all rounder who moved to Calstock and played for them for many years afterwards. Gunnislake are struggling badly as well, not a good time for cricket in the Tamar Valley.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm

I believe Buckland Monachorum CC have issues too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Funnily enough I was talking to a French farmer recently, he's a part of a French Co Op which they are very big on over there, a dairy farmer he pools all his milk with the others in the group which goes to make Cheese. He's shitting himself as they export 60% of the cheese to us. He cant understand why the EU is prepared to walk away without a deal to "punish the UK" when it's going to punish their industry more than ours? (These are his words not mine). He went on to add that in his opinion we should already be looking at post Brexit deals and approach them from the POV that no deal at all will be made between the two sides. I expect the wine producers feel the same not to mention the German car manufacturers.
Unlike the UK farmers the French farmers do enjoy a good riot, I was over there a couple of years ago and they not only lit a huge bonfire on a newly laid supermarket car park completely destroying it but they ran over all the trolley parking thing and crushed all the trolleys and sprayed shit all over the shop front. This was all over a local deal on milk. It's going to get very interesting.
Shorely Jean-Pierre and his wife Marianne just want us to remain?

P'raps we maybe, like, should look at the dodginess of the referendum, in particularly with the funding from abroad (Rusher??) via Arron Banks.

Funnily enough his name is Jean without the Pierre and his wife is called Marie, spooky. Yes he does want us to remain as it cause him large financial loss but in his opinion the EU won't give us a deal and he will miss out. There seems to be a huge sense of denial in the UK that we will drop out without a deal but that looks more and more likely as every week passes. The fishing bloc around Brittany and Normandy looks to lose half of its fish it's sells through it's ports which is caught in our waters, the well known Spanish car maker Toyota, lol, looks to lose 13% of its export market and don't forget the Germans. The Netherlands does huge amount of export trade with the uk as well. All in all billions of pounds of exports will be lost to them. It's almost as though both sets of governments are oblivious to the needs of its people?
Just sit back and enjoy it it will be hilarious, and build a bunker you might need it.
As for the referendum the only dodgy part of it for you is the result and without project fear it would have been massively in favour of out and if we have another one, which we won't it will still have the same result. False Jews, false news, party time excellent!

What do Jews have to do with this?

Or is it "false Jews"?

And what is one of them?

You've lost me I never mentioned Jews.

Yeah you did

My bad it was meant read false news if you look at a queer tree (that should read qwerty but I seem to have a homophobic spell check to boot) keyboard you'll see n and j are next to each other it was a typo. I have been a longtime poster on here and have never posted racist shit as I'm not racist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next