Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Wed May 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Yeah, and somewhat distasteful Very Happy.....but it's a FACT, unlike some of your statistical charts, pie charts, and predictions.

Then just block me.

It's a much better option than making yourself look like a complete loser by being unneccessarily crude and abusive.

Still... It's your choice, I suppose and at least you made Angry titter.

Carry on as you will. It bothers me not at all and weakens whatever point, on the rare occasion that you have one, you are trying to make.

You don't get it do you, it's a football forum, I'm not particularly interested in making any points, I'm not overly bothered what other people think of me, especially online, and I'm not about to let you off the hook by blocking you, pointing out your shortcomings gives me a modicum of pleasure Very Happy

You say it bothers you not yet you are one of the biggest whiners on here whenever someone dares to question your presumptuous ramblings. You're an opinionated, humourless blowhard, but I love you Frank.

Aw bless.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Angry

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   Wed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: