Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Yeah, and somewhat distasteful Very Happy.....but it's a FACT, unlike some of your statistical charts, pie charts, and predictions.

Then just block me.

It's a much better option than making yourself look like a complete loser by being unneccessarily crude and abusive.

Still... It's your choice, I suppose and at least you made Angry titter.

Carry on as you will. It bothers me not at all and weakens whatever point, on the rare occasion that you have one, you are trying to make.

You don't get it do you, it's a football forum, I'm not particularly interested in making any points, I'm not overly bothered what other people think of me, especially online, and I'm not about to let you off the hook by blocking you, pointing out your shortcomings gives me a modicum of pleasure Very Happy

You say it bothers you not yet you are one of the biggest whiners on here whenever someone dares to question your presumptuous ramblings. You're an opinionated, humourless blowhard, but I love you Frank.

Aw bless.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 am

I had to laugh at this. The employed gorm who advised dear old Tessa to go for a snap election is now advising her to get tough with the remoaners and also in the Brexit negotiations. Ha ha. Wonder how much credibility he has got left. What a keen political nose. pirat
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:17 am

Another one bites the dust LMFAO. Tottery old Theresa is looking more Tottery by the day. Her plan of delivering a Brexit acceptable to the business sector of Britain involving not actually leaving the EU has been seen for what is is. Can't wait for next year when we just fall out of the EU with no deal giving us the hardest Brexit imaginable.
Remember how Cameron was going to reform the EU from the inside? Lol. The only deal the EU will accept is the one we have now, May should just ignore them and walk away and look to deal with the UK, EU is history get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:39 am

She'll be deposed by the hard brexiteers before too long and rightly so, the people had their say and a clean break without all these back scuttling caveats is what is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:13 am

Eventually proponents of removing eggs from baked cakes will realise that not only does it prove to be impossible it but attempts to do so also completely destroy the cake.

Brexit means wrecks it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

The cake is well past it's best before date.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:18 am

It needs wrecking feck the EU and feck the British Government. I prefer the omelette analogy ie you have to break eggs to make one.
When we drop out without a deal and we will it will he a car crash bought about not only by the ineptitude of the Gov but also the tireless attempts by the remainers to make sure it won't work. Nice to see both sides pulling together at last. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 am

Les Miserable wrote:
She'll be deposed by the hard brexiteers before too long and rightly so, the people had their say and a clean break without all these back scuttling caveats is what is needed.

No she won't, you over estimate how many of them there are, they might make a lot of noise but its all pretty empty. Even if a confidence vote were triggered its still got to be won and who exactly is the alternative?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:27 am

Rees-Mogg obvs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 am

Funnily enough I was talking to a French farmer recently, he's a part of a French Co Op which they are very big on over there, a dairy farmer he pools all his milk with the others in the group which goes to make Cheese. He's shitting himself as they export 60% of the cheese to us. He cant understand why the EU is prepared to walk away without a deal to "punish the UK" when it's going to punish their industry more than ours? (These are his words not mine). He went on to add that in his opinion we should already be looking at post Brexit deals and approach them from the POV that no deal at all will be made between the two sides. I expect the wine producers feel the same not to mention the German car manufacturers.
Unlike the UK farmers the French farmers do enjoy a good riot, I was over there a couple of years ago and they not only lit a huge bonfire on a newly laid supermarket car park completely destroying it but they ran over all the trolley parking thing and crushed all the trolleys and sprayed shit all over the shop front. This was all over a local deal on milk. It's going to get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Funnily enough I was talking to a French farmer recently, he's a part of a French Co Op which they are very big on over there, a dairy farmer he pools all his milk with the others in the group which goes to make Cheese. He's shitting himself as they export 60% of the cheese to us. He cant understand why the EU is prepared to walk away without a deal to "punish the UK" when it's going to punish their industry more than ours? (These are his words not mine). He went on to add that in his opinion we should already be looking at post Brexit deals and approach them from the POV that no deal at all will be made between the two sides. I expect the wine producers feel the same not to mention the German car manufacturers.
Unlike the UK farmers the French farmers do enjoy a good riot, I was over there a couple of years ago and they not only lit a huge bonfire on a newly laid supermarket car park completely destroying it but they ran over all the trolley parking thing and crushed all the trolleys and sprayed shit all over the shop front. This was all over a local deal on milk. It's going to get very interesting.
Shorely Jean-Pierre and his wife Marianne just want us to remain?

P'raps we maybe, like, should look at the dodginess of the referendum, in particularly with the funding from abroad (Rusher??) via Arron Banks.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: L   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

P'raps we maybe, like, should look at the dodginess of the referendum, in particularly with the funding from abroad (Rusher??) via Arron Banks.

Funnily enough his name is Jean without the Pierre and his wife is called Marie, spooky. Yes he does want us to remain as it cause him large financial loss but in his opinion the EU won't give us a deal and he will miss out. There seems to be a huge sense of denial in the UK that we will drop out without a deal but that looks more and more likely as every week passes. The fishing bloc around Brittany and Normandy looks to lose half of its fish it's sells through it's ports which is caught in our waters, the well known Spanish car maker Toyota, lol, looks to lose 13% of its export market and don't forget the Germans. The Netherlands does huge amount of export trade with the uk as well. All in all billions of pounds of exports will be lost to them. It's almost as though both sets of governments are oblivious to the needs of its people?
Just sit back and enjoy it it will be hilarious, and build a bunker you might need it.
As for the referendum the only dodgy part of it for you is the result and without project fear it would have been massively in favour of out and if we have another one, which we won't it will still have the same result. False Jews, false news, party time excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:48 pm

I think the futility of a lazy half wit, seen as not on top of his brief, long sidelined from the process anyway resigning over something that might not even be accepted by the EU anyway has been missed.

Although not quite as futile as that time Davis caused a bye-election only for no other parties to bother contesting the seat.

A few seem to be holding fire until this evenings meeting of the 1922 committee, where I suspect May will live to fight another day. I could be wrong but I simply don't see them coming up with the 48 names neeeded.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Has anyone stocked up on non-perishables yet?

I've got 68 tins of beans where my sofa used to be.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I think the futility of a lazy half wit, seen as not on top of his brief, long sidelined from the process anyway resigning over something that might not even be accepted by the EU anyway has been missed.

Although not quite as futile as that time Davis caused a bye-election only for no other parties to bother contesting the seat.

A few seem to be holding fire until this evenings meeting of the 1922 committee, where I suspect May will live to fight another day. I could be wrong but I simply don't see them coming up with the 48 names neeeded.

Says it all in the 1922 moniker most of the wankers were born about then. When's their election coming up I seem to have missed the last one for the people that actually run the country.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Funnily enough his name is Jean without the Pierre and his wife is called Marie, spooky. Yes he does want us to remain as it cause him large financial loss but in his opinion the EU won't give us a deal and he will miss out. There seems to be a huge sense of denial in the UK that we will drop out without a deal but that looks more and more likely as every week passes. The fishing bloc around Brittany and Normandy looks to lose half of its fish it's sells through it's ports which is caught in our waters, the well known Spanish car maker Toyota, lol, looks to lose 13% of its export market and don't forget the Germans. The Netherlands does huge amount of export trade with the uk as well. All in all billions of pounds of exports will be lost to them. It's almost as though both sets of governments are oblivious to the needs of its people?
Just sit back and enjoy it it will be hilarious, and build a bunker you might need it.
As for the referendum the only dodgy part of it for you is the result and without project fear it would have been massively in favour of out and if we have another one, which we won't it will still have the same result. False Jews, false news, party time excellent!

What do Jews have to do with this?

Or is it "false Jews"?

And what is one of them?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Let's have another referendum and see if we can get the right answer this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Aaand there goes Boris.....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:08 pm

And now Bojo walks away from the mess he helped create.

Just like Cameron did.

feckin cowards.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What do Jews have to do with this?

Or is it "false Jews"?

And what is one of them?

You've lost me I never mentioned Jews.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm

The cowards are the ones caving to unreasonable eu demands, hopefully that dithering coward May is ousted before she can do any more damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:21 pm

You never know he might be preparing his leadership bid, I think had he not publically backed the chequers deal he might have had a chance but after that, the Heathrow no show and "feck business" I think this may be too little too late. Still stranger things have happened at sea.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:21 pm

On now she's reliant on support from labour/lib dims to get her watered down proposals through, what a sap.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Tories tearing themselves apart yet again, red jezza could be a shoe in lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next