Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
Earwegoagain
ConDeLaCreme
zyph
pepsipete
tigertony
Lord Melbury
PlymptonPilgrim
Elias
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Greenskin
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Czarcasm
Rickler
Les Miserable
VillageGreen
Rollo Tomasi
Sir Francis Drake
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
All, I'll say is "good luck" when Article 50 is actually invoked......  

Then it will truly be "Little Britain".

Whatever happens, you've only got yourselves to blame/congratulate.

Yes, yes. Just run along now.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 12:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

lol!

Typical answer from a brexidiot!

The ball's in your court!!!!

You brexidiots had better make sure you get it right. Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

lol!

Why are you worrying about this country?

You don't even live here.

You need to worry what will happen to you when your hosts throw their toys out of their pram.

And before you start it has feck all to do with me, as a Brexit voter or the UK, what your hosts decide to do.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

lol!

Why are you worrying about this country?

You don't even live here.

You need to worry what will happen to you when your hosts throw their toys out of their pram.

And before you start it has feck all to do with me, as a Brexit voter or the UK, what your hosts decide to do.

Wow! What are the people of the country turning into???

I'm still a UK citizen wherever I live!!!!!

I still have family in The UK!!!!!

Also, it's what the UK government (and you brexidiots) do which will determine the reaction of my hosts!!!!

As I said before. You won. Congratulations. Now get on with it and GET IT RIGHT for ALL UK citizens!!!!

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Sounds like you prefer to be part of the Federal States of Europe..... under that flag the UK will become small and insignificant.....If we can only get these remoaners to stop sobbing their heart up and let Brexit happen sooner the better.....you can all sod off to Brussels and be part of a failing idea that originally started off as a free trade area....until Germany realized that it could take over Europe without another war and reverse WW1 & WW11 to become rulers of EU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:02 pm

I hope everyone is looking forward to the 'trade deal' with the USA. Chlorine washed chicken, steroid inject beef will be on the menu. Not to mention the US healthcare giants who are licking their lips at all those juicy NHS contracts now Theresa May has gone over there grovelling.

I also see that we are planning trade talks with Turkey. I thought one of the reasons we had to leave was because Turkey was going to join. Which was utter bollocks just like the extra £350 million a week for the NHS.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 2:07 pm

zyph wrote:
Sounds like you prefer to be part of the Federal States of Europe..... under that flag the UK will become small and insignificant.....If we can only get these remoaners to stop sobbing their heart up and let Brexit happen sooner the better.....you can all sod off to Brussels and be part of a failing idea that originally started off as a free trade area....until Germany realized that it could take over Europe without another war and reverse WW1 & WW11 to become rulers of EU.

Better than being the 51st state and doing what Trump says and being best pals with Erdogan et al...........

As I said before just come up with a plan that's best for ALL UK citizens and get on with it.

The lack of a clear strategy/plan is getting tedious.......................................................
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I hope everyone is looking forward to the 'trade deal' with the USA. Chlorine washed chicken, steroid inject beef will be on the menu. Not to mention the US healthcare giants who are licking their lips at all those juicy NHS contracts now Theresa May has gone over there grovelling.

I also see that we are planning trade talks with Turkey. I thought one of the reasons we had to leave was because Turkey was going to join. Which was utter bollocks just like the extra £350 million a week for the NHS.

Turkey is going to join......just a question of when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Elias wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Turkey is going to join......just a question of when.

Don't worry. May's and Erdogan's trade deal will involve visa free travel both ways before Turkey join the EU.

Our new best mates!

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 pm

So far, PM May has cosied up to a racist mysogonist and despot who puts his opponents in prison, or worse.

Way to go, Theresa. Human rights? No need to worry about that sort of thing, we're Tories dontchaknow.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 5:58 pm

There's lots of talk about tariffs. This is what will be added to our exports to the EU if the Brexit negotiations breakdown.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:04 pm

Maybe that should have read "when the Brexit talks collapse".

I'm definitely getting the impression that Theresa May is engineering herself a position where that is the inevitable result.

I hope that it is delberate strategy and that she'll subsequently reveal a hitherto unsuspectedly brilliant and cunning plan because if it isn't and she doesn't then she's obviously more clueless than even I ever suspected.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:40 pm

That's just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Yeah, and somewhat distasteful Very Happy.....but it's a FACT, unlike some of your statistical charts, pie charts, and predictions.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Maybe that should have read "when the Brexit talks collapse".

I'm definitely getting the impression that Theresa May is engineering herself a position where that is the inevitable result.

I hope that it is delberate strategy and that she'll subsequently reveal a hitherto unsuspectedly brilliant and cunning plan because if it isn't and she doesn't then she's obviously more clueless than even I ever suspected.

I agree. Let's rejoin and have youth unemployment levels of 40+% like they have in Spain, Greece and Italy.
Let's be one of only three net contributors as opposed to the 25 countries that suck it dry.

Let's have cheap foreign labour that undercuts even our minimum wage.

As the Greek ex financial minister said, it's what Brussels does. They'll lie, they'll leak and they'll try to destabilise the UK.

Might it be that you and your fellow saps are too dumb to see it.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Don't expect us re"moaners" to wipe up your brexi"tears".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Yeah, and somewhat distasteful Very Happy.....but it's a FACT, unlike some of your statistical charts, pie charts, and predictions.

Then just block me.

It's a much better option than making yourself look like a complete loser by being unneccessarily crude and abusive.

Still... It's your choice, I suppose and at least you made Angry titter.

Carry on as you will. It bothers me not at all and weakens whatever point, on the rare occasion that you have one, you are trying to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Then just block me.

It's a much better option than making yourself look like a complete loser by being unneccessarily crude and abusive.

Carry on as you will. It bothers me not at all and weakens whatever point, on the rare occasion that you have one, you are trying to make.

Like you ever make a logical POV.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Then just block me.

You don't get it do you, it's a football forum, I'm not particularly interested in making any points, I'm not overly bothered what other people think of me, especially online, and I'm not about to let you off the hook by blocking you, pointing out your shortcomings gives me a modicum of pleasure Very Happy

You say it bothers you not yet you are one of the biggest whiners on here whenever someone dares to question your presumptuous ramblings. You're an opinionated, humourless blowhard, but I love you Frank.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

There you go, no need to be sooo serious all of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next