sufferedsince 68
Yea Man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Comedy gold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comedy gold   Comedy gold - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:36 pm

I can't answer because I don't know the answers - nor have i ever claimed to. I've told you exactly what was told to me.

I did ask the obvious questions but answers came there none.

All that remains is the identity of the person who told me but I am not about to grass anybody up. I could tell you where and when I was told (Christmas Eve in The Clifton Inn as it happens) because it was an easy occasion to remember. Other than that keep up the misguided scepticism because you really could not be more wrong.

As usual.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Comedy gold   Comedy gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 7:18 am

BBC1 wrote:
As I can no longer post on the main discussion board of PASOTI, as I've been restricted (not been officially told why) I'm making a note of IJN's points that i'd like to take up with him, and I'll be looking forward to our chat before the Q&A at Bodmin on Tuesday. Now do you think he's going to come alone or will there be any other special guests there with him? And from special, I mean any more of the MOD room.
I've met a few of them before, but it would be so interesting if they had the balls to turn up and tell me what they think of me face to face instead of hiding behind their keyboards. De Lar turning up would just make my September, no, probably my year.
But I know there's more chance of a Wank from the Bishop than that happening.
Never mind.
I've been laid low with this food poisoning shit since Wednesday, but today, finally, i'm feeling almost 100% fine. And got my mojo back big time.

So Mr Ian De Lar. As we all know you read this site. I welcome you to join me at Bodmin Football Club FC, this coming Tuesday 6th September, 7.30pm for the PACSA Q&A with Derek Adams.
My shout (although i'll still be on the soft drinks, thank's to PASOTI's constant bullying over my drinking I've changed for the good of my health)

LG

Have any of the mods over there decided to take you up on your offer yet? I am sure De Liar will have told them all about your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comedy gold   Comedy gold - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
As I can no longer post on the main discussion board of PASOTI, as I've been restricted (not been officially told why) I'm making a note of IJN's points that i'd like to take up with him, and I'll be looking forward to our chat before the Q&A at Bodmin on Tuesday. Now do you think he's going to come alone or will there be any other special guests there with him? And from special, I mean any more of the MOD room.
I've met a few of them before, but it would be so interesting if they had the balls to turn up and tell me what they think of me face to face instead of hiding behind their keyboards. De Lar turning up would just make my September, no, probably my year.
But I know there's more chance of a Wank from the Bishop than that happening.
Never mind.
I've been laid low with this food poisoning shit since Wednesday, but today, finally, i'm feeling almost 100% fine. And got my mojo back big time.

So Mr Ian De Lar. As we all know you read this site. I welcome you to join me at Bodmin Football Club FC, this coming Tuesday 6th September, 7.30pm for the PACSA Q&A with Derek Adams.
My shout (although i'll still be on the soft drinks, thank's to PASOTI's constant bullying over my drinking I've changed for the good of my health)

LG

Have any of the mods over there decided to take you up on your offer yet? I am sure De Liar will have told them all about your post.
Nah not yet.
Not going to go through the official channels as they haven't bothered being official with me. Despite 2 abuse report requests too! (as I couldn't respond by posting). Nothing new there. deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedy gold   Comedy gold - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comedy gold
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2