Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....

Go down 
+6
sufferedsince 68
Yea Man
RegGreen
akagreengull
Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... Empty
PostSubject: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

The guy simply must believe his own bullshit.....Pathological liar

Point 5....Multis
I'd imagine BM Ghost will have log in problems after asking why John Lloyd isnt seen on Pasoti any more.... Pig

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=100518
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 am

Unbelievable.
Let that lot live in their own pig shit happy clappy world I say.
Farmyard animals the lot of em.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:51 am

Kim jong un would be proud of him, he could get a job in the propaganda department there.
:pighug:
The ever so eternally grateful will lap it up.

THE BRENTMARE CONTINUES
:Suicide:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 am

Ghost is a Nool multi (though shared around if I remember correctly).
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am

His getting more and more like the reluctant one now answering a question with a question and spewing out properganda
Just like jimmy and not answering the Ricklers question...he still didnt answer WHY John Lloyd was banned did he????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 am

Another interesting thing to remember are the shirt auctions from the administration days.

Nikkk and Nool would agree a price for Nikkk to pay beforehand. The "auction" would take place with Nool using multis and dormant accounts to create a bidding war with Nikkk. Nikkk would eventually win and donate to the staff fund. I am sure we would all agree that Nikkk is very generous.

But it does show what a dishonest place Pasoti is.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:04 am

They simply dont like ATD cos its near the knuckle to the fun & games that are really going on at the club!! ..they then try to project
Everythinks Rosy in the garden...talk about about agendas there for people with somethink to protect (seats in DB parking space) or somethink to gain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 pm

I see he avoided the John Lloyd question like the plague!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Like that annoying manager at work who has to send an email or memo out for the sake of it.

IAN NEWELL SITE OWNER!!!!!!!!!Because nobody would know who I am if I don't put my name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm

I can't speak for free chat, but I know ATD has never had to "send the boys around" to fill Paul Thomas in.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I can't speak for free chat, but I know ATD has never had to "send the boys around" to fill Paul Thomas in.

Mind you for the time being he seems to have quit perpetuating what was utter bullshit in the first place....Mind you I always keep a little deterrent behind the door quite "shocking" really................ popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Pasoti under Knobber jung Nool, is all about the great leaders self promotion and keeping his AAA pass, he knows the Auction Fodder, Nodding Mods and the usual lickers will lap up his self praise and lurve of all things Jimmy, you can say what you like on Knobbers forum as long as the great leader agrees! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:12 pm

His sort can't survive without the cover and imagined security of a flag, hence the loyal dog routine. Never off piste, he'd lose his way with one wrong turn.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Nobodies trying to be somebodies. laugh
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Lol...who's b.worrell then lol

b.worrell wrote:
I must say that of all the PAFC fan sites I enjoy ATD the best, followed by Free chat .
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Post removed obvs.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Blasphemy.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

b.worrell wrote:
I must say that of all the PAFC fan sites I enjoy ATD the best, followed by Free chat .

justanotherfan

A test if ever I saw one, bit too transparent though.

PlymOdi

I tried ATD, but whilst there are some valid points on there, it's too consumed with grown men throwing toys out of the pram and throwing insults and unsubstantiated accusations around. Hopefully they mature and can eventually get their concerns taken seriously.

IJN

As I say, not all get through but some do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

b.worrell wrote:

Well, there was a Bert Worrell, who was a well known teacher at the old Penlee school. A long time ago in the days of Trevor Francis, he managed the Plymouth Schools football team lol!
He'd be 90 now.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Pasoti was finished as an independent forum for argo fans as soon as Nool took control all non believers were banished and his hand picked Mods are all hardore Brentamists, there is no free speech on nools forum just NoolRule.
What other fans forum is run by a fan who accepts AAA passes from an owner and sits with the prawn sarnie munchers in the directors box?
Nool wont allow dissent on the forum he owns and controls for fear of upsetting Jimmy and losing his perks!!!!!...... independent my Arse.
Back to top Go down
ch00se

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nool wont allow dissent on the forum he owns and controls for fear of upsetting Jimmy and losing his perks!!!!!...... independent my Arse.

he masquerades as a moral arbiter

anyone who criticises the club in any capacity is at very least dismissed and at most banned then labelled "one of them"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:19 pm

ch00se wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

he masquerades as a moral arbiter

anyone who criticises the club in any capacity is at very least dismissed and at most banned then labelled "one of them"
He banned a decent bloke like John Lloyd just because he owns the succesful facebook page that nool hates, Nool wants total control of argo forums on the net and set himself up as Mr Argyle.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 am

Newell is so far up his own rectum that he genuinely in my opinion doesnt comprehend that even the average sheeple Pasotite are well aware he's a complete and utter bellend but just tow the party line on the basis of "at least we have a club to support"
That Mutley Mash up was well advertised and I was half expecting more than 1 or 2 to turn up to have a pop at me personally....needless to say a total no show
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

MORNING NEWELL.....punchy has just pointed out you have raised the Etihad incident out of nowhere (Re EDITED....so the 3 hangers on that PS thought were Pasoti plants in the Fortesque mash up certainly were as this incident was mentioned) on the Farm
Tell you what you fat lying bastard.....The feckin caution I had to sign is ON RECORD. 22nd January 2014 at Heathrow Central.....you feckin know it and that pathetic creature Jameson knows it.

Right I get proof (going to be very easy seeing I signed the caution) and whoever is lying is NEVER seen again on any Argyle related website ever.....perfectly reasonable fat guts

Put up or shut up

Edited...Contacted Met Police asking for copy of caution.....Thank you for completing the form, your reference is: CEC-14315-17-000.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 12:54 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
MORNING NEWELL.....punchy has just pointed out you have raised the Etihad incident out of nowhere (Re EDITED....so the 3 hangers on that PS thought were Pasoti plants in the Fortesque mash up certainly were as this incident was mentioned) on the Farm
Tell you what you fat lying bastard.....The feckin caution I had to sign is ON RECORD. 22nd January 2014 at Heathrow Central.....you feckin know it and that pathetic creature Jameson knows it.

Right I get proof (going to be very easy seeing I signed the caution) and whoever is lying is NEVER seen again on any Argyle related website ever.....perfectly reasonable fat guts

Put up or shut up

Edited...Contacted Met Police asking for copy of caution.....Thank you for completing the form, your reference is: CEC-14315-17-000.

If you wish to post any proof you have on here Mr T then feel free Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....   More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm..... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Comedy Gold from Pig Central on the Farm.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next