green_genie
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

The chauffeur/gofer has really put his foot in it this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:34 am

Waiting with anticipation with his answer. But at the moment he is locked in the farm boardroom with his  favorite piglets wondering what colour toilet roll to wright the reply on.

His reply

I happen to own Pasoti, I mainly positioned myself like that so I could attempt to steer this site towards football rather than read the pretentious ramblings from a certain bunch of people who behaved like the intellegencia of us mere Argyle fans.

As for the other stuff, can I suggest you attend the meeting Luke the rest of us and ask those same questions?

I prefer as I've said to concentrate on footie, it's far more interesting. I deal with figures every day, I have budgets to set, P&L's to fulfill, KPI's to meet and staff to organise. My only release from this is PAFC and running this site. Sad I know but I be even sadder if I became bogged down in this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:40 am

He didn't see the REAL accounts, but Brent showed him a crayon drawing that he knocked up last night that showed what the accounts might look like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:43 am

Well I think GC won that one by knockout.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:49 am

Pathetic response from Newell. But, what did we expect? He just can't compete with anyone with an ounce of intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 am

"I happen to own Pasoti, I mainly positioned myself like that so I could attempt to steer this site towards football"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:16 am

He really is the gift that keeps on giving. Why would he open himself up like that when he knows someone like GC can properly embarrass him with logic, fact and reality?

So, so painfully thick.

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:19 am

The man never ceases to amaze. What I find hilarious is that the thread over there appears to have been bumped by his second in command and it's ended up landing old Porkie in hot water and exposing him as a big brainless buffoon yet again, thanks Wing Commander. Wink
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:38 am

PatDunne wrote:
just saw GC post, the pig will be in a blind panic lol
laugh old porky gunna be getting his little piglet tail in a twist after GC F#@KED him up with educated speak.. lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 am

green_genie wrote:
Are the accounts he was shown like the "magnificent two tiered stand" HHP Plans?
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Brilliant from GC..It was like Bamber Gasgcoine having a converstation with Homer Simpson...pure class
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:11 pm

How are you feeling this fine day Porkie........Humiliated, Stupid or just the thick Grunt you are
Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig

That was an old fashioned beasting as they say Basketball Basketball

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:11 pm

The full response:

A pig wrote:
I happen to own Pasoti, I mainly positioned myself like that so I could attempt to steer this site towards football rather than read the pretentious ramblings from a certain bunch of people who behaved like the self appointed intellegencia over us mere Argyle fans.

As for the other stuff, can I suggest you attend the next Fans Forum like the rest of us and ask those same questions?

I prefer as I've said to concentrate on footie, it's far more interesting. I deal with figures every day, I have budgets to set, P&L's to fulfill, KPI's to meet and staff to organise. My only release from this is PAFC and running this site. Sad I know but I be even sadder if I became bogged down in this stuff.

You say my comments could be regarded as 'authoritative' do you really think I talk to anyone at a football match about that sort of thing? I'm a fan who attends matches with a wonderful 'ticket' I talk to people (not only PAFC) at every level of football these days, and I've never yet discussed anything but football. My quips like 'It would make sense to' when talking about borrowing and 'What without owning the Freehold' was merely me trying to parody what some other people had said. Really just injecting an attempt of humour.

When the Directors of the clubs want to talk politics, which they obviously do, I simply walk away, and I then talk to someone else about 'football'. I simply don't want to be involved, it's not my place to be involved, I just simply enjoy the inner workings of football club. I have been to most grounds over the years, and now I get to see the other side, sometimes the changing rooms, security huts, the displays most clubs have in their boardrooms (Notts County is a beauty) etc. I'm simply a fan enjoying wonderful access to what I've always loved. All the other stuff, over to you lads, but please, don't expect the rank and file 'football' fan to be either bothered about what you guys are on about and secondly please don't try to draw me into the mind boringly boring stuff.

What I would suggest is, if you, and the Undersigned' plus a few others (like John Lloyd as an example) want this role within the Argyle ranks, why not stand and put yourself up, plus the others and stand for the AFT elections. I think it no coincidence that the timing of Camelford Green's outburst at Bob Foale, was within days of the Never Again Group's statement, Boris's blog and the ramp up in nastiness from Lloyd's vile Free Chat page. If you want some sort of 'clout' which it always appears you do, have the guts to stand and be voted in by us, the membership, it would be an interesting time that's for sure

Like he said - he is not interested in the politics, just the football.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:17 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
How are you feeling this fine day Porkie........Humiliated, Stupid or just the thick Grunt you are
Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig Pig

That was an old fashioned beasting as they say  Basketball Basketball
yep went all medievil on the Pig arse!!.. lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm just wondering if other clubs in the football league have such a high level of dimwittery amongst the fanbase and behind the scenes as PAFC does.
It looks like a great time to be a green happy clappy right now, with everything going so well at the club and on the pitch, as the man said it's all about the football.
albino geek jocolor
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Graham Clark smashed that in from the halfway line lol!

Why does Newell have access to see the club accounts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:08 pm

The fact that a fat tosser like Newell has been given access PAFC financial statements pretty much makes a mockery of the club, its no wonder so many dont want any part of it now and he's helped create ATD and Free Chat.

When the next owner comes in, the pig faced twat will be banished back to the zoo corner where he belongs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:11 pm

As ever with piggy Newell all he's got in reply to GC is obfuscation and bluster.
De Liar scurries in after his every post ready to provide back up lol
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Lol, the Gift that keeps on giving! :pighug: lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:08 pm

You have to think twice before going up against GC as he is straight as a die when it come to our club - head hog must quiver every time his name pops up, it's a massacre!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
The fact that a fat tosser like Newell has been given access PAFC financial statements pretty much makes a mockery of the club, its no wonder so many dont want any part of it now and he's helped create ATD and Free Chat.

When the next owner comes in, the pig faced twat will be banished back to the zoo corner where he belongs
The Pig wont give up his AAA passes & parking space that easy he will just bum lick the next owner thats what he does..Stapleton Brent and the next new shylock see the pattern
Back to top Go down
Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:34 pm

As someone who doesn't know the histories and reasons why so many on hear give IJN so much grief (don't like personal insults), I was astonished to read his reply to GC excelent post. I'm beginning to weaken.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:53 pm

How come this have not been air on Argyle free chat? He Loves John Lloyd sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:54 pm

That's a cringing response if I've ever read one, KPI's my arse, unless it's for "keep pigs interesting"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Cousin Jack wrote:
As someone who doesn't know the histories and reasons why so many on hear give IJN so much grief (don't like personal insults), I was astonished to read his reply to GC excelent post. I'm beginning to weaken.

read the many threads on the story so far this may prove study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again   James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent highlights benefits of Plymouth Argyle owning Home Park again
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next