Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:04 am

Not if I have anything to do with it! That would mean some control of ATD by PAFC.

We answer to no one, certainly not the club.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:20 am

Or the snidely fecks who act as Jimmy and Nools rear gaurd.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:33 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Not if I have anything to do with it! That would mean some control of ATD by PAFC.

Did you not notice the Popcorn......Mind you Nool would have his final Litter of Piglets before imploding     lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:34 am

did anyone actually see this on the pasoti twitter feed - it's not there now
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:44 am

Good job someone was able to screenshot it then. Yes, I saw it and liked it. Seadog replied to it, which I subsequently liked. It was 100% there.

I'm guessing in the cold light of day doughnut De Lar or the pork scratching thought it might be an own goal to publicise their more junior role within the club.

Was the message sent in NZ time? It might have been angry Andy. I wouldn't leave him alone with a set of chopsticks let alone access to the Pasoti twitter account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:17 pm

I saw it as well.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:14 pm

Same here.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Seems to be more anger directed at certain people at PAFC (maybe the club secretary)? by the Pasoti owner/ mods for not giving Russell Coughlin a minutes applause at the Luton game.

Clearly there is a personal battle between the Pasoti gestapo and some personnel at PAFC. Why would Nool be attacking the club like this when he was only sat a few feet away from Jimmy on Saturday? I would guess Jon Back is the target as he doesn't seem to have been very active on pasoti for a long time- I would have thought he would have posted something about Bulvitis.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=95722
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 pm

I would be surprised if Nool and De Liar attacked Jon Back directly. They would use their multi's to do that.

I wonder what it is that JonB has done to upset Nool?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:35 pm

i have to admit i was supprised the club didnt do a minutes silence/applause before the game started instead of at halftime to a lukewarm reception.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Seems to be more anger directed at certain people at PAFC (maybe the club secretary)? by the Pasoti owner/ mods for not giving Russell Coughlin a minutes applause at the Luton game.

Clearly there is a personal battle between the Pasoti gestapo and some personnel at PAFC. Why would Nool be attacking the club like this when he was only sat a few feet away from Jimmy on Saturday? I would guess Jon Back is the target as he doesn't seem to have been very active on pasoti for a long time- I would have thought he would have posted something about Bulvitis.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=95722

Like it or not newell holds.a lot of aces......take his pass away and brents easy ride is gone.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:28 am

Who is better placed than the p(r)oxy associate director to have a word in Brent's shell like and suggest a minutes silence? Unless of course one is to busy brown nosing and/or has too much to lose to push for such a small thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:50 am

Someone should have posted the Customer Charter in direct response to the PL2Face knob
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:09 am

and what of the club president isn't this exactly what he would have been all over once upon a time - nothing from the man (twonk) who once implored us to sing the pompey chimes
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Surely only a matter of time before ATD takes over as the official fans forum........ popcorn

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Should have read this before dashing out to buy my bucket!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Dougie wrote:
and what of the club president isn't this exactly what he would have been all over once upon a time - nothing from the man (twonk) who once implored us to sing the pompey chimes
the only thing that dog is all over is other peoples missus the piece of shit
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:38 pm

No one tell our posters what to write !! Except napoleon.lol...you couldnt make this shit up
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Time for a bump
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Time for a bump two years after its died a death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 7:20 am

Strange individual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAFC v Pasoti War?   PAFC v Pasoti War? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAFC v Pasoti War?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2