Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+25
Hugh Midde
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
argyl3
AstiSpumante
Coxside_Green
zyph
Tringreen
seadog
Rollo Tomasi
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
tigertony
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Lord Melbury
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dick Trickle
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 2:04 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Suprised Tezza Mezza gave Bellend Boris a top job.
That wasn't planned but an error. Tezza Mezza had written ''f off' next to Boris's name and it was misinterpreted. laugh
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:02 am

Whether these 'lone wolves' are mentally unstable is not the issue. I suspect they are.

The fact is that France and Western Europe is under attack. The social fabric and cohesion of the EU is very much under threat.

We, by voting out, have improved our chances of avoiding this collapse.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:11 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I also note a complete lack of regard for the Nice murderer's mental health status and it seems odd to me that some who are keen to leap to that defence in some cases never consider it in others.

Remind me...

What was the status of his mental health? ...and your sources?

...and can we have some names to those of who you refer, that leap to defend?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:22 am

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I also note a complete lack of regard for the Nice murderer's mental health status and it seems odd to me that some who are keen to leap to that defence in some cases never consider it in others.

Remind me...

What was the status of his mental health?  ...and your sources?

Beggars belief doesn't it? Looking at what has happened in the news in Nice and Turkey in the last 36 hrs. And still Franny plumbs the depths trying to win an internet argument.

Sad cnut.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:35 am

Frannie simply can't stand anyone thinking differently than him.

Anyone that does, must be corrected.

He won't stop until he deems treatment complete.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:07 am

A series of quotes pasted below made after the Jo Cox murder, ignoring Thomas Mair's known mental illness & preferring instead to follow his far left instincts.

Now immediately jumping to the defence of someone who has murdered at least 84 people.
Was Bouhlel mentally ill ? possibly. I'd like to quote Churchill on the subject but probably best not to.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It has been widely reported (by the BBC, Sky, Telegraph and Guardian amongst others) that the murderer shouted "put Britain first!" as he fired the shots.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
BBC News At Ten have just broadcast an interview with an eyewitness, by the name of Clarke Rothwell, who confirms that he heard the killer shout "Put Britain first" at least twice.

Any debate about this is over.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Now that Thomas Maim has been charged with the murder of Jo Cox we have to be careful about what we say because nobody wants to be in contempt of court, do we? I certainly do not.

However the denial that there was an extreme right-wing ideology motivating him given his alledged shouting of "Britain First" as he murdered Mrs Cox and him being shown in photographs on the Britain First FB page stood behind a Britain First banner from a demo of theirs in Dewsbury seems increasingly unlikely.

Obviously whether he shouted or what he shouted appears not to be conclusive enough for some, despite there being an eye-witness who heard it, and the pictures might be photo-shopped (that's what I would suggest if I was trying to deny their provenance anyway).

What is in no doubt whatsoever are the words he uttered in court this morning; when charged and asked his name Thomas Mair said "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain".

And mentioning any of this is in no way disrespectful to Mrs Cox or the horror of the attack that killed her but not admitting that she was assassinated by a white, English, presumably Christian as far as culture at least is concerned, Britain First supporting, definably extreme right-wing and self-proclaimed, terrorist does.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I don't recall much sympathy for the mental health status of the guys who killed Lee Rigby.

And what evidence has been presented that Thomas Mair suffered from any mental illness? Has there been any?

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
He didn't appear to be too depressed in court when he said: "I am a political activist."

However I am in no position to judge his state of mental wellness or otherwise and I am sure it'll be properly considered during his trial.

His politics, however, are all too clear and when a politician gets murdered by an activist in a far-right political movement shouting far right political slogans as he kills, and then repeats various other far-right political statements during the legal process and who has other far-right ties going back many years.

Well... it is hard to believe that there is no wider political significance to why he did what he did but it isn't my call to make

You're a sad trolling cnut Franny.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:27 am

Acts of sickening, mindless slaughter should be condemned by all rightminded people.

The perceived motivation of those acts or the mental state of those committing them should make no difference on a human level.

Some people appear unable or unwilling to condemn certain atrocities.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:37 am

Turkey needs to be fast-tracked into the EU, double quick.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:33 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Acts of sickening, mindless slaughter should be condemned by all rightminded people.

The perceived motivation of those acts or the mental state of those committing them should make no difference on a human level.

Some people appear unable or unwilling to condemn certain atrocities.

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Remind me...

Beggars belief doesn't it? Looking at what has happened in the news in Nice and Turkey in the last 36 hrs. And still Franny plumbs the depths trying to win an internet argument.

Sad cnut.

It wasn't me that brought Nice into this.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:36 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
A series of quotes pasted below made after the Jo Cox murder, ignoring Thomas Mair's known mental illness & preferring instead to follow his far left instincts.

Now immediately jumping to the defence of someone who has murdered at least 84 people.
Was Bouhlel mentally ill ? possibly. I'd like to quote Churchill on the subject but probably best not to.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
It has been widely reported (by the BBC, Sky, Telegraph and Guardian amongst others) that the murderer shouted "put Britain first!" as he fired the shots.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
BBC News At Ten have just broadcast an interview with an eyewitness, by the name of Clarke Rothwell, who confirms that he heard the killer shout "Put Britain first" at least twice.

Any debate about this is over.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Now that Thomas Maim has been charged with the murder of Jo Cox we have to be careful about what we say because nobody wants to be in contempt of court, do we? I certainly do not.

However the denial that there was an extreme right-wing ideology motivating him given his alledged shouting of "Britain First" as he murdered Mrs Cox and him being shown in photographs on the Britain First FB page stood behind a Britain First banner from a demo of theirs in Dewsbury seems increasingly unlikely.

Obviously whether he shouted or what he shouted appears not to be conclusive enough for some, despite there being an eye-witness who heard it, and the pictures might be photo-shopped (that's what I would suggest if I was trying to deny their provenance anyway).

What is in no doubt whatsoever are the words he uttered in court this morning; when charged and asked his name Thomas Mair said "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain".

And mentioning any of this is in no way disrespectful to Mrs Cox or the horror of the attack that killed her but not admitting that she was assassinated by a white, English, presumably Christian as far as culture at least is concerned, Britain First supporting, definably extreme right-wing and self-proclaimed, terrorist does.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I don't recall much sympathy for the mental health status of the guys who killed Lee Rigby.

And what evidence has been presented that Thomas Mair suffered from any mental illness? Has there been any?

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
He didn't appear to be too depressed in court when he said: "I am a political activist."

However I am in no position to judge his state of mental wellness or otherwise and I am sure it'll be properly considered during his trial.

His politics, however, are all too clear and when a politician gets murdered by an activist in a far-right political movement shouting far right political slogans as he kills, and then repeats various other far-right political statements during the legal process and who has other far-right ties going back many years.

Well... it is hard to believe that there is no wider political significance to why he did what he did but it isn't my call to make

You're a sad trolling cnut Franny.

You don't get it at all do you?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Remind me...

Sad cnut.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Yes it was....

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And let's not pretend thatwhat happened in Nice yesterday  had any kind of basis in our disastrous referendum.

You're losing it.  There's so much crap pouring out of you, you don't even know yourself what you've written!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:43 pm

It was not me that brought Nice into this thread.

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Here's the real politik.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Easy peasy pudding and pie.

It'll be all over by Christmas.

So you now expect us to read a piece by a known left wing commentator. It proves nothing other than the fact you must be bored.

No mention yet of the Nice atrocity. France is a sitting duck. Why do you think that is?

So what follows is bullshit.

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Remind me...

Sad cnut.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Yes it was....

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And let's not pretend thatwhat happened in Nice yesterday  had any kind of basis in our disastrous referendum.

You're losing it.  There's so much crap pouring out of you, you don't even know yourself what you've written!

I am not the one who is losing it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

How long am I going to have to put with this abuse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 pm

still not over it then sfd lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Well I've not abused anybody.

Why should I put up with somebody inventing a lie, going off on one based on said lie and then calling me a cnut because of the same lie?

Why should anybody put up with that?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:26 pm

Angry wrote:

Bed wetters like him will never be over it...
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

And the abuse continues.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Poor you.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

How long am I going to have to put with this abuse?

I think I can answer that.

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I also note a complete lack of regard for the Nice murderer's mental health status

Probably for as long as you keep writing troll-tastic provocative shit like this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Lucan

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

And the abuse continues.

Get a grip mate.

Your a worse troll then those who have been banned.

But then again it's all nudge nudge wink wink good bloke on here isnt it ?!!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:53 pm

No, it certainly isn't.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Some of the stick Franny is getting is way over the top, its gone from him and Ricks exchanging insults to several others joining in, all starting to look a bit Nool and his Modpack to me. Time for the Mods to start Moderating i would say.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:13 pm

Time for the mods to put a stop to his incessant trolling.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 pm

We have banned Lord Lucan and his other manifestations.
Self moderation is key on here, so we appeal to all to keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Some of the stick Franny is getting is way over the top, its gone from him and Ricks exchanging insults to several others joining in, all starting to look a bit Nool and his Modpack to me. Time for the Mods to start Moderating i would say.

Big difference.  Nool picks and chooses the 'modpack'.  I think what is happening here, is that more and more individuals that are posting are fed up with SFD's relentless barrage of 'know it all opinion', pie charts and stupid graphic memes being stuffed down their throats on practically every thread and topic, and some posters are now voicing their displeasure. Those posters are not being recruited by me or anybody else, they are acting on their own accord.

So not at all similar to the farm.

SFD brings all this on himself. He craves attention, he's just not now getting the right sort. Honestly, considering his personality (or lack thereof) and his attitude, I think he gets off lightly...  Instead he's always moaning he's being picked on?   LOL.  That's an irony from the biggest bully the Pasoti modroom has ever seen, and that's including Nool.  SFD's relentless pursuit of Plympton Pilgrim, Mike Sainsbury, McLondonG et al was disgusting.  They couldn't make a single post without Frannie popping up and sticking the boot in. It's laughable that he's complaining about me.

Talking of which...

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Remind me...

Sad cnut.

Notice how Frannie avoids answering my questions.  He does it a lot.

Never gives up the chance to say he's being "abused" though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next