The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOS alternative to happy clappy photoshoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

GOS alternative to happy clappy photoshoot  Empty
PostSubject: GOS alternative to happy clappy photoshoot    GOS alternative to happy clappy photoshoot  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:12 am

There's a thread on the f/b PAFC group about protests at HP.

Here is an exchange I had with Andrew Chapman about GOS maybe going into the pub/s to snap 'alternatives' to the Avivafest.

Maybe some of you home regulars could make a banner or two for the camera and meet them in the pub ?

And no protests. The Avivas have been squatting in the asylum since the reluctant one realised he could buy and milk them.
Like · Reply · 56 mins
Andrew Chapman
Andrew Chapman No, it'll just be a happy-clapping seal fest.
Like · Reply · 23 mins
Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks With photoshoots on GOS of the 'believers'.
Like · Reply · 18 mins
Andrew Chapman
Andrew Chapman To be fair to GoS (and I've done a lot of work for them) - they're very aware that often its the same old faces at the GT Festivals - but we can only snap whats in front of the camera. A more agnostic website - immune from club politics - or taking a stance - you could not find.
Like · Reply · 14 mins
Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks How about GOS putting out some material from the pubs where Argyle fans are gathered, who are less happy with the club, it's lack of transparency and progress ? It would put a different slant on the happy clappy image portrayed consistently. Or might that mean that GOS would be given a ticking off ?
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 mins
Kelly Shackleton
Kelly Shackleton At the least, I plan to unveil a banner and stick it right on Jimmy during the 2nd half of the Hartlepool game
Like · Reply · 2 · 4 mins
Andrew Chapman
Andrew Chapman It's a valid point. If the snappers drink beforehand I see no reason why not - down to Steve though - ping something to contact@greensonscreen.co.uk and see what you get back?
Like · Reply · 1 · 4 mins
Andrew Brooks

ps I'm guessing that Steve won't want to cross the co owner of pisspotty and the reluctant one.
Back to top Go down

GOS alternative to happy clappy photoshoot
Page 1 of 1