Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News

Go down 
+4
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
Angry
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu




Posts : 14440
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 6:02 pm

With Monday’s Sky Bet League One clash with Sunderland being chosen for broadcast on Sky Sports, Argyle TV will be offering a free watch-along for supporters at home.

Due to broadcast regulations, the Club cannot stream the game on Argyle TV, so as an alternative, Erin Black will be joined by a panel of pundits reacting to and commenting on proceedings.

Former Argyle stars Martin Gritton and Brian McGlinchey will be on screen talking through the action whilst reading supporters comments on social media.

The watch-along is an alternative way of viewing the game and can either be played alongside the game if you’re watching on Sky Sports or instead of the game itself.

Argyle TV will also be offering audio commentary with Rob McNichol and Ian Stonebridge as normal for £2.50 and passes for that can be found here.

The pre-match show, hosted by Erin, will also be broadcast as usual, free of charge on Argyle TV.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2754
Join date : 2021-12-06

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 6:43 pm

i wont be watching
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7466
Join date : 2014-03-30

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 6:59 pm

£2.50 to listen to radio commentary Shocked

laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 12371
Join date : 2017-09-09

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
£2.50 to listen to radio commentary  Shocked

laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh

You may laugh but in deepest west Devon we used to get the Argyle radio stream on free view but since the club started Argyle tv they only stream the Greeks and Turks, to get a radio stream I have to drive a couple of miles to a big hill, in Tavistock itself the Greek radio Devon is way stronger than the Argyle one so car radio retunes to Greeks all the time. That's the choice I have pay £2.50 or drive somewhere and sit in the van for two hours.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable


Posts : 7466
Join date : 2014-03-30

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
£2.50 to listen to radio commentary  Shocked

laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh

You may laugh but in deepest west Devon we used to get the Argyle radio stream on free view but since the club started Argyle tv they only stream the Greeks and Turks, to get a radio stream I have to drive a couple of miles to a big hill, in Tavistock itself the Greek radio Devon is way stronger than the Argyle one so car radio retunes to Greeks all the time. That's the choice I have pay £2.50 or drive somewhere and sit in the van for two hours.

Yeah, I'm sure there is some sort of shenanigans going on with radio Devon, their coverage was first class up until a couple seasons ago, now free Argo coverage seems very rare Cool
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10219
Join date : 2011-10-23

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 7:00 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
£2.50 to listen to radio commentary  Shocked

laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh

You may laugh but in deepest west Devon we used to get the Argyle radio stream on free view but since the club started Argyle tv they only stream the Greeks and Turks, to get a radio stream I have to drive a couple of miles to a big hill, in Tavistock itself the Greek radio Devon is way stronger than the Argyle one so car radio retunes to Greeks all the time. That's the choice I have pay £2.50 or drive somewhere and sit in the van for two hours.

It is the same when you leave Plymouth heading east on the A379 out towards Modbury. You are infinitely closer to Plymouth than Torquay or Exeter, yet you lose Argyle coverage.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone


Posts : 1148
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Bluesville, Jannerbama

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 7:08 am

Tgwu wrote:
With Monday’s Sky Bet League One clash with Sunderland being chosen for broadcast on Sky Sports, Argyle TV will be offering a free watch-along for supporters at home.

Due to broadcast regulations, the Club cannot stream the game on Argyle TV, so as an alternative, Erin Black will be joined by a panel of pundits reacting to and commenting on proceedings.

Former Argyle stars Martin Gritton and Brian McGlinchey will be on screen talking through the action whilst reading supporters comments on social media.

The watch-along is an alternative way of viewing the game and can either be played alongside the game if you’re watching on Sky Sports or instead of the game itself.

Argyle TV will also be offering audio commentary with Rob McNichol and Ian Stonebridge as normal for £2.50 and passes for that can be found here.

The pre-match show, hosted by Erin, will also be broadcast as usual, free of charge on Argyle TV.


Erin Black. Erin Black from The Herald? The Plymuff Beano! The Janner Sun! I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish




Posts : 351
Join date : 2020-05-28

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 2:16 pm

POI wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
With Monday’s Sky Bet League One clash with Sunderland being chosen for broadcast on Sky Sports, Argyle TV will be offering a free watch-along for supporters at home.

Due to broadcast regulations, the Club cannot stream the game on Argyle TV, so as an alternative, Erin Black will be joined by a panel of pundits reacting to and commenting on proceedings.

Former Argyle stars Martin Gritton and Brian McGlinchey will be on screen talking through the action whilst reading supporters comments on social media.

The watch-along is an alternative way of viewing the game and can either be played alongside the game if you’re watching on Sky Sports or instead of the game itself.

Argyle TV will also be offering audio commentary with Rob McNichol and Ian Stonebridge as normal for £2.50 and passes for that can be found here.

The pre-match show, hosted by Erin, will also be broadcast as usual, free of charge on Argyle TV.


Erin Black. Erin Black from The Herald? The Plymuff Beano! The Janner Sun! I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

Am I allowed to say "she'd get it." on here?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro


Posts : 8363
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 33
Location : Dorset

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 2:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
£2.50 to listen to radio commentary  Shocked

laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh laugh lol laugh

You may laugh but in deepest west Devon we used to get the Argyle radio stream on free view but since the club started Argyle tv they only stream the Greeks and Turks, to get a radio stream I have to drive a couple of miles to a big hill, in Tavistock itself the Greek radio Devon is way stronger than the Argyle one so car radio retunes to Greeks all the time. That's the choice I have pay £2.50 or drive somewhere and sit in the van for two hours.

Be alright if Argyle were ever on freeview,

They make an easy £45 out of us east of Radio devons coverage
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 2754
Join date : 2021-12-06

Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
POI wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
With Monday’s Sky Bet League One clash with Sunderland being chosen for broadcast on Sky Sports, Argyle TV will be offering a free watch-along for supporters at home.

Due to broadcast regulations, the Club cannot stream the game on Argyle TV, so as an alternative, Erin Black will be joined by a panel of pundits reacting to and commenting on proceedings.

Former Argyle stars Martin Gritton and Brian McGlinchey will be on screen talking through the action whilst reading supporters comments on social media.

The watch-along is an alternative way of viewing the game and can either be played alongside the game if you’re watching on Sky Sports or instead of the game itself.

Argyle TV will also be offering audio commentary with Rob McNichol and Ian Stonebridge as normal for £2.50 and passes for that can be found here.

The pre-match show, hosted by Erin, will also be broadcast as usual, free of charge on Argyle TV.


Erin Black. Erin Black from The Herald? The Plymuff Beano! The Janner Sun! I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

Am I allowed to say "she'd get it." on here?

why shes not hot at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News   Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Argyle alternative to Sky Sport News
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sky Sport News following Argyle
» BBC Sport survey vs Plymouth Argyle
» Argyle fans and Goals sport centre
» ARGYLE NEWS
» Breaking news Grimsby v Argyle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: