Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............

Go down 
+11
Freathy
harvetheslayer
green_genie
Rickler
argyl3
sufferedsince 68
Lord Melbury
Richard Blight
Jon L
Punchdrunk
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
No idea at all.

And I wouldn't like to speculate without any foundation.

No problem. If you'd like to know, drop me a PM.

Why would I do that?

I don't know you from Adam and you've been antagonistic towards me for a long time. Every sense in my soul suggests that you would gleefully stitch me up. What credence would I give anything you said? None.

So I'll pass if you don't mind.

If there's something you feel we ought to discuss then post it yourself. Like I do when I think there is.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Sadly, I agree with you Frank. All a bit Pasoti, asking people to PM them about matters that could easily be posted publicly in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 pm

No reason to find any sadness in agreeing with me Lord B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Very Happy  Very good. I didn't mean the sadness in that way, more a sadness in general that you get a lot of grief on here for no good reason. Must stop splitting my infinitifs or sommat.
I agree with you quite often on football matters and club politics, although when it comes to property development plans in the park, and what the dangers are, we tend to diverge. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
No idea at all.

And I wouldn't like to speculate without any foundation.

No problem. If you'd like to know, drop me a PM.

Why would I do that?

I don't know you from Adam and you've been antagonistic towards me for a long time. Every sense in my soul suggests that you would gleefully stitch me up. What credence would I give anything you said? None.

So I'll pass if you don't mind.

If there's something you feel we ought to discuss then post it yourself. Like I do when I think there is.

Awww Franny don't be like that.

As far as nikkk goes, it's simply a reasonably significant change of circumstances for him and isn't something worthy of discussion on a football forum. Nothing scandalous. I just wondered how deep (or shallow) your source-pool was.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Are you sure you're on the right site?

Wouldn't Pasoti be more your bag?

Wonder away all you like about my sources.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Very Happy  Very good. I didn't mean the sadness in that way, more a sadness in general that you get a lot of grief on here for no good reason. Must stop splitting my infinitifs or sommat.
I agree with you quite often on football matters and club politics, although when it comes to property development plans in the park, and what  the dangers are, we tend to diverge. No big deal.

Well that had never occurred to me, Lord B!

Are you sure?

I mean I'd spotted Czarcasm, Rickler and a couple of others who always seem to pile in on the slightest of pretexts, of course. Can hardly miss them. Bless.

I usually try to not respond but after about 15 years of trying Rickler finally got his nibble earlier. I expect he's high-fiving his way around Los Angeles as I type this in celebration.

I do so hope they continue and not desist because when things play out they usually end up looking petty, vindictive, embittered and, generally speaking, like rather pathetic anger-crazed nut jobs.

And I hardly have to lift a finger to achieve it. It's miraculous, spectacular self-immolation of a type that can rarely have been seen before.

Anyway as you have observed before Lord B 'tis "water off a drake's back" (Which I did rather like when you penned it recently - not only clever word play but incisive and accurate too. Top stuff.).
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm not actively looking to argue with you Franny. What I find rather tedious is your general superiority complex which plays out a lot of the time in your posts. Not least your obsession with ramming your political stance in everyones faces so forcibly.

All a bit yawnarama really.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Forgive me for having opinions that i express on "political" threads even if that is what those threads are for. Give me an example of doing that on a "footbally" one... On the other hand don't bother brecause you won't be able to. Just like Amsterdamned couldn't when he said I kept on accusing him of being racist. Not there? Never happened? Can't be found? Must be a figment of somone's imagination then. But not mine because these baseless accusations are bandied about all too often.

I don't think I have a superiority complex at all. Quite the reverse. I think you have an inferiority complex. It's probably due to low self-esteem brought on by your continuing pedantry and nit-picking. You do them constantly yourself and so expect the same of others even if it isn't there. You only have to look at your own contributions to this thread to find examples.

Lighten up a bit. Play the ball and not the man. Stop taking everything so personally - not every word typed is about you, y'know. In fact very few of them are when it comes down to it. That's just normal. It's the same for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How would GC know who my sources are?

However, I guess that's "Chalk another one up to Frankie Boy", eh Rickler?

You should move back to the UK then you too could find things out and post them instead of whining like a bitch from the other side of the pond at every opportunity you get.

Has it not yet sunk in to your sphere of cognisance that if I post such stuff then I'm as certain as certain can be that it is true?

And have I not been shown to be right virtually every time?

FFS lighten up, man! It just isn't possible to link to every last thing y'know.

One day I'll quite possibly be totally wrong about something and when/if that happens then fill yer feckin boots. Until then wise up, sunshine, and move default mode from "sneer at Frankie every chance you get" to "holy cow he just might be right (because he usually is)".

Got it?

Except you weren't right were you? You were 'close but no cigar' as per usual. Sunshine...

You really are the most arrogant, big headed, condescending, full of fat shit blow hards to ever grace these boards.

As for 'whining like a bitch' do you ever stop?

Talking of bitches... I once had one called Boris.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:37 pm

I'd respond too but my self-esteem levels are bottoming out at the minute. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 pm

God you do bring it on yourself and half of your problem is you only hear what you want to hear. My argument with you regarding race is that you repeatedly turned the eu debate towards race and made implied comments again and again, don't ask for examples as I can't be fecked, it's my perception. I realised how seriously you took yourself when we met in the Fort, the deep stare followed by the awkward silence spoke volumes, chill out bhey.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:04 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How would GC know who my sources are?

However, I guess that's "Chalk another one up to Frankie Boy", eh Rickler?

You should move back to the UK then you too could find things out and post them instead of whining like a bitch from the other side of the pond at every opportunity you get.

Has it not yet sunk in to your sphere of cognisance that if I post such stuff then I'm as certain as certain can be that it is true?

And have I not been shown to be right virtually every time?

FFS lighten up, man! It just isn't possible to link to every last thing y'know.

One day I'll quite possibly be totally wrong about something and when/if that happens then fill yer feckin boots. Until then wise up, sunshine, and move default mode from "sneer at Frankie every chance you get" to "holy cow he just might be right (because he usually is)".

Got it?

Except you weren't right were you?  You were 'close but no cigar' as per usual. Sunshine...

You really are the most arrogant, big headed, condescending, full of fat shit blow hards to ever grace these boards.

As for 'whining like a bitch' do you ever stop?

Talking of  bitches... I once had one called Boris.

Proof, if needed, as always, is never far away.

"Yawnerama" I believe is the word.

Keep it all coming. I don't mind one bit. Let it out, Rickler. Let it out. Don't hold back. Pour forth freely with all the abuse you want because all you do is make my point for me as you do.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:10 pm

Boys,girls and children,play nicely.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:13 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
God you do bring it on yourself and half of your problem is you only hear what you want to hear. My argument with you regarding race is that you repeatedly turned the eu debate towards race and made implied comments again and again, don't ask for examples as I can't be fecked, it's my perception. I realised how seriously you took yourself when we met in the Fort, the deep stare followed by the awkward silence spoke volumes, chill out bhey.

I think there should be another Fortescue gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

I do try but look at what I have to put up with!

It'd try the patience of a saint and a "Sir" is as close as I'll ever get to that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 pm

HIGNFY wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Me too.

I'm always happy to meet up with people and can't say I remember ever being tongue-tied when I do.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

Ever thought about becoming a mod?

Posts like that, you're a natural! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 9:06 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
HIGNFY wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Me too.

I'm always happy to meet up with people and can't say I remember ever being tongue-tied when I do.

I was at the Fortescue downstairs last week. First time in a while,  but for the Earth Cafe, music, vegan food and talks on badgers and general environmental networking. Oh ! and some beer  Laughing  
So much more fun than the Saturday night polo shirts up top. They don't half shout a lot. And those steps to the toilet absolutely stink. Someone should tell Steve to get his act together if they see him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 10:44 pm

With the shifts I work I wouldn't be available a lot of the time Mouldy. Besides you guys are doing a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Richard Blight wrote:

Frankie can't play.. He can only bully.

Which is why it's surprising he was thrown out of the Pasoti mod room.

Anyway his bullshit never stops. Look a the shit he's written on this page. Beside the fact that 90% of it is delusional, Ever seen someone so in love with themselves?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 am

Thank you for your contribution even though it is particularly pointless on this, and most other, occasions.

I'll generously assess that one as 8 out of 10.

Could do better. Although well done for really trying hard to include content that proves the original point which, to remind everybody, is that I have been dogged by Rickler's brand particular brand of personal abuse for many years and have uttered barely a response in return.

Still if it makes him feel better, not that I can think how it does, then carry on dear boy. All you like. Whenever you like. Partly because I am genuinely not even vaguely close to giving a feck about what you might say and secondly because you paint yourself as being ever more bitter and twisted as you go.

So carry on. You've proved my, or perhaps more accurately Lord B's, point perfectly. All that remains is to underline it as often as you like and maybe add a QED.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:48 am

Oh you do go on...  Same old same old...  I think its pretty obvious you do give a feck and it's pretty obvious whose bitter and twisted.  

Anyway, God help you...  Needing to recruit Lord Biro to your cause.  I love the guy to bits but he's a whack job.  Albeit a bright and entertaining one, but in his world there's never been an accidental occurrence in any form at any time, with the good Lord everything has a political or social motive. Still...  Any old pinko in a storm, eh?

You trying to portray yourself as some sort of Martyr being put upon by me and others has got to be the biggest joke of the year on these boards!

But back to the point.  The real point, not the bullshit one you're trying so hard to develop trying to turn a regular question into bullying you. Once again, have you got anything substantial to add to your pub gossip about Brent being involved in a five million council deal? I think not otherwise you would be boasting and gloating as normal.

Did you really need to bother with the piles of insulting tripe you've typed on this page?  

Of course you did..  Because in your case, the phrase 'in love with the sound of your own voice', has become 'in love with the sight of every word you type', and you type a lot of them, because like the worst American politicians, why use one word when you can get in twenty?

And so sorry that you consider asking you a simple question to elaborate as a "brand of personal abuse" but I'm not surprised you think that, because you are so far up your own arse you think you're special. Well you are... But not in a good way.

So unless you have other "abuse" examples, either put up, or shut up whining, or just shut up period, unless you are going to answer the question I posed to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............   Yay - we're getting an ice rink.............. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay - we're getting an ice rink..............
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3