HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler Harvey goal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For sure it was against Weston Super Mare etc but for all that still a wonderful strike to grace any level of the game.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 am

Good goal.
To be fair he needs to be playing regular first team football and realistically the only place he will get it will be at Conference/ Conference South/North level.
If he is what many seem to think he is he'll come back stronger in due course. Do him we'll to get out of Plymouth also.
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am

I really cant see him being offered a new contract in the summer as i just don't see him breaking into our first team or looking like he will do soon.

I agree with punchdrunk, he will be a regular at conference level, perhaps he needs to move to a cub at that level and playing regularly to release this potential many say he has as he isn't going to do that here.

but none the less vey good goal.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am

I tell you what, the West on goal wasn't half bad either.

I actually think the lad is talented enough to play league football, but he's just always looked a bit lackadaisical to me. Maybe going to Bath and/or not being resigned by Argyle will be the kick up the arse he needs?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 am

Seems like he has found his level, didnt notice he wasnt here thought he left years ago
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Kari's goal at MK Franchise was better. It had power and pace. Does Tyler get a go with ******** (clue - a London Station) as he is compared to Becks?
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:30 pm

why would he want to go to edgeware for :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler Harvey goal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey goal   Tyler Harvey goal Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey goal
Page 1 of 1