Can see us getting him for fcuk all and then cashing in next summer

you snooze you lose
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Motorservices wrote:

you snooze you lose

sadly you will have to pay up when you sell him on Basketball same for torquay hen they sell young
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

you snooze you lose

sadly you will have to pay up when you sell him on Basketball same for torquay hen they sell young

ahh yes, depending on when you signed him (and as you dont have a proper youth setup) you would prob get around 10k, that should help balance the argyle books.................
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Wouldn't give a fig if he did leave in all honesty.
A great majority of this fuss has been kicked up by Chris Errington and a few pre-pubescent teenage super-fans.
Most of the berks that were throwing the teddies after Luke Young left have been made to look pretty silly.

I wonder of Harvey wasn't a Janner ? Never see much of a fuss when Thomas is never playing !!

Must be in the water lol!
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Don't see any need to wet ourselves if he does go
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:13 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Angry wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

you snooze you lose

ahh yes, depending on when you signed him (and as you dont have a proper youth setup) you would prob get around 10k, that should help balance the argyle books.................

More than that but even so £10k buys a good stake in exeter city cheers
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
A great majority of this fuss has been kicked up by Chris Errington and a few pre-pubescent teenage super-fans.
Most of the berks that were throwing the teddies after Luke Young left have been made to look pretty silly.

I wonder of Harvey wasn't a Janner ? Never see much of a fuss when Thomas is never playing !!

Keep telling yourself things like that if it helps you denying the fact that you are actually wrong.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Most Torquay fans rate Young as comfortably their best player even after the goals dried up.

It's nothing to do with being a janner, it's to do with the type of player I enjoy seeing play. I think Thomas is very talented by the way and I'd love to see him get more game time.
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:35 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Keep telling yourself things like that if it helps you denying the fact that you are actually wrong.
#

Well see popcorn
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:40 pm

And also stating something as fact does not actually make it a fact .
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:48 pm

I also don't rate Thomas much either. It's not that he doesn't have talent more his attitude and the fact he thinks he's so much better than he is. He's also too greedy and looks to have put on a fair bit of weight recently.
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
I also don't rate Thomas much either. It's not that he doesn't have talent more his attitude and the fact he thinks he's so much better than he is. He's also too greedy and looks to have put on a fair bit of weight recently.

Better to be a skinny waif like Harvey who gets muscled off the ball and looks barely a day over 15.
But hey ho..everyone is wrong and you are right.
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:02 pm

I'd like to judge thomas after he has played more than 5 mins now and then. Again as yesterday prove and links to the other harvey thread he needs to play more and no reserves games are killing him and others.
Back to top Go down
swampy

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:39 pm

[quote="GreenSam"
Most Torquay fans rate Young as comfortably their best player even after the goals dried up.[/quote]
How big a sample are you basing most on? Nobody in league 2 wanted him when we released him. If he has done well enough in half a season in the Conference can we expect at least a mid table league 2 side to snap him up before the transfer window closes then Sam or are the pros missing something you can see?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 pm

I gathered that he took the first offer he had from Torquay to stay local in spite of other interest regarding trials etc. No proof of it all mind, just a whisper I heard.
Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:40 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:

Better to be a skinny waif like Harvey who gets muscled off the ball and looks barely a day over 15.
But hey ho..everyone is wrong and you are right.

Who has more talent? Who has the better footballing ability? Who's likely to develop physical skills when he's older but is fine when he's played the right way for us?

Harvey.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:23 am

GreenSam wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Most Torquay fans rate Young as comfortably their best player even after the goals dried up.

It's nothing to do with being a janner, it's to do with the type of player I enjoy seeing play. I think Thomas is very talented by the way and I'd love to see him get more game time.

Im sure Torquay fans do rate him as their best player. But that is exactly what he is at this moment in his career - doing well personally at a mid-table Conference team. It doesn't seem like there are queues of League 2 clubs clamouring for his signature, let alone one like us that aspires to be a league 1 club in a few months. I was surprised as anyone when Shez released him. But at the minute it seems like it may have actually been the right call after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler Harvey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey   Tyler Harvey Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey
Page 1 of 1