Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
X Isle
Coxside_Green
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Our injury woes. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:29 pm

X Isle wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Where did I say you had the ear of JB then Throbby?

Here...

Amsterdamage wrote:
Give me strength. Whilst your here and as we know you have the ear of the open, honest and oozing integrity JB could you find out the actual financial viability of the club? The progress on the debts? Or his plans for the new supporters bar?

"We know". Symptomatic of your revision of history, ATD myths become facts despite them being 180 degrees wrong.  

Amsterdamage wrote:
As for your history rewrite don't bother we all know what was said.

Sorry Mr. Pot, what colour are you again?, you don't even know what you said yesterday lol!  

You'll forgive me therefore for not giving a whole heap of credence to what you think was said several years ago...and that's even before, both individually and collectively, you twisted and misrepresented it into what you want to believe today.  

You really are a fucktard aren't you, the fact that you don't get sarcasm either makes you Yank or thick aspigshit I'm going for the latter. I haven't changed my position in five years, you are squirming like a fish on a hook and fooling nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Throbber was one of the "trust in Stapes/enjoy the ride/I'll never hear a bad word said about that man" crowd. After that all went balls up, fair play for having the guts to continue spouting off about Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:29 pm

Well at least he is consistent.
Consistently full of Sh*t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

but in his defence he doesnt change tack.. and coined the captain wankspasm name for that over grown child over there #stripesareback Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Argyle working on loan deals.

Football League clubs can make 'emergency loan' signings up until Thursday, March 24, but Starnes stated that it was 'easier said than done'.

Manager Derek Adams would prefer players with some experience, rather than young talent, as the race for automatic promotion nears the finish line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Arrggghhh !! that was a Herald link. Don't do that to me.

Football League clubs can make 'emergency loan' signings up until Thursday, March 24, but Starnes stated that it was 'easier said than done'.

Probably means the clubs want paying something  

Manager Derek Adams would prefer players with some experience, rather than young talent, as the race for automatic promotion nears the finish line.

Eh !  how does that fit in with Boateng ?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

but in his defence he doesnt change tack.. and coined the captain wankspasm name for that over grown child over there #stripesareback Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Captain Wankspasm was probably X Throbbers School Nickname, to reach is level of Twattery you have got to start young! laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Lord Biro wrote:

Sounds like Starnes, is getting his excuses in early for when another Nardiello style old Donkey who hasnt played for yonks is presented to the Villagers as a great Jimmy signing.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
So can anyone confirm or deny if this Anthony Lilly on freechat is in fact Tigertony on ATD ??
And if so it could be the pig himself in one of his various guises.

laugh
I can confirm or deny that. Seriously though there are a few on FBook who actually believe me to be Nool. No matter what I do or say to deny that, including telling the FBook owner/admin exactly who I am, these 3 or 4 will not back down. FFS a BMW! Me? I'd never buy a british car. I got a Saab.
Furthermore, one of the same group of FBook stalkers goes around preaching that people are syhsters and keeping cash for pension pots has a very interesting past where the phrase 'syh ....... better stop or it will be ''I'll take £50K out of court''
As for a ''zero profile'' - well many people have a zero profile to avoid non-friends popping in. Hardly a crime.
Onwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:34 pm

i will say it again. to allow lee cox to leave not only on a loan but a perm when we didnt sign a replacement first was a stupid move by delbhey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Angry wrote:
i will say it again. to allow lee cox to leave not only on a loan but a perm when we didnt sign a replacement first was a stupid move by delbhey

It was but did Adams have to do it to shave the budget? Adams has mentioned the size of our small budget what five or six times this season, very unusual for a manager to say such a thing and even the Throbber couldn't accuse Adams of lying or having an agenda?
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:14 pm

The Gas have signed a Swansea player on loan.

He scored a hattrick on debut for Newport on loan earlier in the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:43 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Sounds like Starnes, is getting his excuses in early for when another Nardiello style old Donkey who hasnt played for yonks is presented to the Villagers as a great Jimmy signing.

And what's more Suffers, it's quite unusual for Starnes to be giving the low down on player acquisitions. These days, it's either the owner in a fire fighting vague sort of statement, or Adams with a welcome slightly more candid approach.
So, I would say Starnes piping up isn't a great sign for those looking for GOOD emergency cover.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Has the sanctimonious preacher fecked off yet? He has? Excellent.

He must privately be pretty devastated that his fan faring for Brent in the early days has turned so sour with Brent's inability to deliver on so many hollow promises.

No wonder the Sussex Sage keeps his ATD distance, generally.  

Sorry to disappoint Czar, I promised Franny I'd pop back.

Equally disappointing I'm sure is that I'm not the least bit devastated about the current situation. It's heresy over here I know but I am content with the year on year progress on the pitch and adherence to the policy of self sustainability whilst clearing the administration debts. As for the background 'fan faring', and I know it's boring but so is being constantly misrepresented, see signature Wink

As for Amsterdam's spoutings, my they're producing some quality weed over there these days fella if you think I've 'got the ear of James Brent. I've never met or spoken to him in my life, I doubt he's even aware of my existence.

Now, back to Sir Franny....    

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
X Isle wrote:
I'll form an opinion on impropriety/chicanery if and when evidence of impropriety/chicanery is forthcoming.

It hasn't so I don't have one for you. It may never.    

That's real head in the sand stuff.

Perhaps that evidence would emerge were the club to publish full accounts? Perhaps that is why they do not.

Here's the real question: who would ever know and how could anybody ever find out one way or the other?

Obviously they can't.

Now this begs the question of trust. You seem to have 100% faith in Mr Brent despite there being no evidence in any of his actions since he's been here that he has deserved it as the stadium decays, the pitch is fecked, the new grandstand is at least as distant as it ever has been and Brent sits on a pocket of land he has asset stripped from the club while making money by lending the club money at commercial rates because his own feckin budget was so wank the books were unbalanceable.

For my part when somebody stands up and promises "openness and transparency" and then delivers nothing of the sort I have to wonder whether or not I am being scammed. I can't help it. Not after all that went before. Now Brent might be whiter than white and your almost religious fervour for his integrity may be entirely justified but we just don't know, do we? Because there's no evidence of anything one way or the other, is there? And no intention of ever providing any. Now that doesn't strike me as open or transparent at all. Quite the reverse in fact.

I couldn't afford anybody the level of devotion you seem to display for James Brent without them laying it all out in front of me so that I could assess whether or not he was deserving of it.

What was once the mantra of our club president? "Never again", wasn't it? He was quite right to say that too. How does blind acceptance of everything we are told help to achieve never againness? It does not. It makes it far more likely.

The person possessing the deepest and most profound personal integrity that I can think of is the Dalai Lama and even if he was Argyle's owner I'd be a real pain in the ass and be asking all of the same questions because if we don't, if we exhibit blind faith and just hope for the best, despite all the signs being that we were going to hell in a handcart, then we're heading blindly, faithfully, bravely into yet another New World, aren't we?

And how could any genuine Argyle fan want that?

You know what, I'm going to admit a mistake in that response to you. The response wasn't wrong... despite all the huff, puff and guff from his detractors there's never been any evidence of wrongdoing, just noise and annoyance that he's not thrown umpty thrumpy millions at the club, and I can file that in the bin because there *IS* no smoking gun and I support the self sufficiency model anyway. What was wrong was the omission that if there were to be any evidence of wrongdoing, or chicanery as you put it, then I would be mightily pissed and no longer support his tenure. Perhaps I felt that should be obvious but given how yesterday you guys didn't pick up on the obvious, maybe it wasn't.

I often get dogs abuse for long posts and for repeating myself, which is why I set up the signature, to save doing this with a sort of FAQ...or perhaps RRM would be more appropriate, repeatedly regurgitated misconceptions. I've checked what I wrote on the signature and although it was some time ago it still holds true. I backed the best available horse with the better chance of what I wanted transparency, openness and honesty.

You're right to question things, you're right to point out, as I too stated, the levels of transparency, openness and honesty have not been to the gold standard I would have liked. Now opinions will differ on how well things are going on the pitch at the moment but, as stated, I am content with the progress, so i'm in no rush to have those running thingse driven out with pitchforks...and that would be the same for whoever that owner was.

The disclosure that he's rebuffing enquiries from interested parties was interesting and I followed the discussions on both sites as to what people thought. The one glaring omission was any details about who those parties were, what they brought to the table in terms of finances and probity. The assumption on here was that anyone would be better than James Brent, well I simply can't agree with that. AFC Heaney/Ridsdale was not a better prospect so who are you to say in the hands of anyone else in the known universe Argyle would do any better?

Just as I am one of the very last to call for a managers head, the same has been true of owners...but trust me, when I go, I go big style. I don't knee jerk and go off on one lightly, I wait until there is additional verifiable evidence that withdrawl of support is necessary. That will be the case with James Brent, I am sure of that. But until such time as progress isn't happening or some 'chicanery' is properly exposed, I'll keep a watching brief.

Beyond that I don't know what more you want from me. That was my position when I wrote that FAQ 'RRM' and that remains my position now. What can I say, I'm consistent.

What it isn't, despite the wild and inaccurate misrepresentations on here, is blind, unquestioning faith. It's not perfect, I know that. But all the while the dodgy dossier of "proof" includes things like James Brent being responsible for algae on the pitch it's laughable and all too easily dismissed as wild and desperate conspiracy theories.

Anyway, that's me done you'll all be pleased to hear. There's a reason I don't post nearly as much as I read over here, and it's all over this thread. You guys are not nearly as open to considering alternative views as I am.                        

We haven't cleared the administration debt FFS, we just owe money to Jimmy instead!

Im sure we d love to know how much that is !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:

It was but did Adams have to do it to shave the budget? Adams has mentioned the size of our small budget what five or six times this season, very unusual for a manager to say such a thing and even the Throbber couldn't accuse Adams of lying or having an agenda?

if adams had someone lined up and he knew it for certain he was coming here then i could understand the moving cox on first to make room. To do it before hand was a huge gamble and it didn't pay off.

Alan Smith choose to stay sitting on the bench at notts county over coming here to play regularly and Boateng has become part of the first team at Palace. Who else did he even look at aswell for the central midfield i would like to know?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:22 am

I'm not a betting man but I wouldn't be surprised to see Alan Smith pop down for the rest of the season. Also his mate Asamoah? is not happy at Notts Cty?? As for a new Bruntino the best DA can probably get would be a reserve/young CF from a mid-table Championship side. Only my thoughts - we'll see!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 am

tigertony wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
So can anyone confirm or deny if this Anthony Lilly on freechat is in fact Tigertony on ATD ??
And if so it could be the pig himself in one of his various guises.

laugh

Furthermore, one of the same group of FBook stalkers goes around preaching that people are syhsters and keeping cash for pension pots has a very interesting past where the phrase 'syh ....... better stop or it will be ''I'll take £50K out of court''

Put the fecking links up Cvnty Bollacks as it clearly gives you one helluva hard on in the Interim. Notwithstanding it will be the last thing you do but the vast majority of this Forum are well aware anyway and certainly owner/admin
Your pathetic baiting over on FB screams of the Pig and just because John Lloyd "apparently" accepts who you are dont expect me to fall for it. On that FB group only Fatboy, Prez or that Effeminate Sidewinder Barrister would have any inkling so you're either one of those three or very closely connected....... Be careful I have a long memory and being dragged off a triple seven by 4 armed Police at Heathrow care of the Pig and the Barrister is one of them TT

Why do you think I have spent the last 6 weeks compiling the Dossier on the Johnshez fake Twitter account administered by Newell and Webb. That goes off separately to Starnes and Brent from Hong Kong next week via Fed ex with a copy to Oliver Colville our MP seeing as he shows an interest in Argyle. Lets see how far the tentacles of Webb and Newell go up the chain. 22 confirmed reports from others with clear evidence.

You OR your mates are gone mate Persona Non Grata at Home Park for life. If nothing happens then we simply know just how much Bed Space is given to Newell and Webb by Brent......Evil the lot of them simple as

(Edited Fedex give me for a premium the option of ONLY the recipient signing for the Documents so there will be no claims of never received)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:44 am

could get interesting then popcorn
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:09 am

BBC1 wrote:
could get interesting then popcorn

Nahhhh........... the non developing, loan making puppet master ,knows he needs the useful idiots. They basically , have too much on eachother. For their part , they have no moral compass and will do absolutely anything to keep the fine gentleman happy.

How these janner low lifes can look into the mirror and not feel any remorse, I don't know.They actually believe their own lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 am

At the PASALB do in August, Dick Trickle and I had an audience with Starnes.

I mentioned that despite this site being described as "freaks and weirdos", we were not the ones operating a parody Twitter account portraying Sheridan as a drunk and a womaniser. I asked Starnes if he was aware of it. He said "Yes, and I can guess the initials of the person behind it".

I wonder who he could possibly mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:07 pm

I fear Hartley could be out for a few weeks with the rumour.

PLYMOUTH Argyle are interested in signing Scunthorpe United centre-back Andrew Boyce on loan,

The promotion-chasing Pilgrims are in the market for a defender after the recent injuries to Jordon Forster and Peter Hartley.

Boyce, 26, has made only one substitute appearance for The Iron this season, in a 2-1 home win against Southend United in November.

However, he had a loan spell at League Two club Hartlepool United earlier in the campaign, when he played eight times, including seven starts.

Argyle are thought to have made contact with League One outfit Scunthorpe about Boyce, while York City are also believed to be keen on him.

Forster, on loan from Scottish Championship club Hibernian, suffered a head injury in the 1-0 defeat away to Barnet last Tuesday when he slid into the perimeter fence.

Initial fears the 22-year-old had broken his jaw were allayed but there was extensive bruising.

Hartley, a near ever present for Argyle this season, hobbled out of the 2-2 draw with Oxford United at Home Park on Saturday with a leg injury after falling heavily when challenging for a header.

Boyce signed for Scunthorpe from Lincoln City in January 2014 and has since had two loan spells at Grimsby Town, as well as spending time at Hartlepool this season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Sounds like the level of player our manager has been told we can afford, jeez, any ATDers out there still got your boots?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:56 pm

General Hartlepool fans' opinion is that Boyce is utter sh*t-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Jeez just seen allasendra has joined york city yes york city on loan for a month over coming back here..says it all really .....jimmy no money oh yeah. ..and looking a scunny CH whos played one game all season..jeezzzz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:32 pm

THE TRIO of Peter Hartley, Carl McHugh and Oscar Threlkeld all have a chance of being fit for Plymouth Argyle's away game against Accrington Stanley on Saturday, according to manager Derek Adams.

Hartley fell heavily when he challenged for a header on the stroke of half-time in the 2-2 draw with Oxford United at Home Park on Saturday and hobbled slowly and painfully off the pitch.

Adams would not divulge any more details about the injury to the 27-year-old defender.

"I don't think it's anybody else's business," he told Herald Sport. "It's the player and the club's business."

McHugh has missed the last three matches because of a calf problem while Threlkeld was a late withdrawal from Argyle's squad against Oxford because of a slight hamstring injury.

Adams said: "We are hopeful they can all be involved this weekend. It just depends on their progress between now and then."

Defender Jordon Forster has been ruled out of the visit to Accrington but Adams believes the on-loan Hibernian defender will return to action 'very soon'.

Forster suffered a head injury in the 1-0 defeat away to Barnet on March 1.

Initial fears the 22-year-old had broken his jaw were allayed after X-rays and scans but he did sustain extensive bruising.

Adams said: "Jordon is being assessed and we are waiting on his recovery.
"We have got a programme that he's working towards to get back to full fitness very soon."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our injury woes.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next