Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
X Isle
Coxside_Green
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Our injury woes. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:57 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Jeez just seen allasendra has joined york city yes york city on loan for a month over coming back here..says it all really .....jimmy no money oh yeah. ..and looking a scunny CH whos played one game all season..jeezzzz

was there even a bid?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Jeez just seen allasendra has joined york city yes york city on loan for a month over coming back here..says it all really .....jimmy no money oh yeah. ..and looking a scunny CH whos played one game all season..jeezzzz

was there even a bid?
proberly not angers it was in jimmys hearald lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:00 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

was there even a bid?

Did they do 5 reasons he should come back here or something lol god i hate that paper so much Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Jimmy keeps on setting the bar lower! a Scunthorpe reserve who's been farmed out to Grimsby and Hartlepool?? wtf! Ring up Ivybridge Brent, and borrow one of their reserves there will be fvck all difference!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

was there even a bid?

Did they do 5 reasons he should come back here or something lol  god i hate that paper so much Laughing
it was on there twatter feed only read the first two lines due to about 50pop ups offering crap for sale lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Aren't many of you the very same who slagged off JB when we brought in some forward who at the time was a reserve in non-league footy. Ryan .... something or other .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:42 pm

tigertony wrote:
Aren't many of you the very same who slagged off JB when we brought in some forward who at the time was a reserve in non-league footy. Ryan .... something or other .....

Good point. Clearly JB is wonderful and ATD is always wrong.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:47 pm

tigertony wrote:

More really concerned about the injury record probably, where is Brunty now? Anyway with him injured and us only 6 points ahead of Pompey and Gas Saint Jimmy had better be down on his knees and praying or you're going to look an even bigger prick than usual.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
tigertony wrote:

More really concerned about the injury record probably, where is Brunty now? Anyway with him injured and us only 6 points ahead of Pompey and Gas Saint Jimmy had better be down on his knees and praying or you're going to look an even bigger prick than usual.
You do enjoy throwing insults at people - isn't it past your bedtime. All I was doing was to point out a similar scenario that could have had a happy ending but for injury.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
So can anyone confirm or deny if this Anthony Lilly on freechat is in fact Tigertony on ATD ??
And if so it could be the pig himself in one of his various guises.

laugh

Furthermore, one of the same group of FBook stalkers goes around preaching that people are syhsters and keeping cash for pension pots has a very interesting past where the phrase 'syh ....... better stop or it will be ''I'll take £50K out of court''

Put the fecking links up Cvnty Bollacks as it clearly gives you one helluva hard on in the Interim. Notwithstanding it will be the last thing you do but the vast majority of this Forum are well aware anyway and certainly owner/admin
Your pathetic baiting over on FB screams of the Pig and just because John Lloyd "apparently" accepts who you are dont expect me to fall for it. On that FB group only Fatboy, Prez or that Effeminate Sidewinder Barrister would have any inkling so you're either one of those three or very closely connected....... Be careful I have a long memory and being dragged off a triple seven by 4 armed Police at Heathrow care of the Pig and the Barrister is one of them TT
Why do you think I have spent the last 6 weeks compiling the Dossier on the Johnshez fake Twitter account administered by Newell and Webb. That goes off separately to Starnes and Brent from Hong Kong next week via Fed ex .......

(Edited Fedex give me for a premium the option of ONLY the recipient signing for the Documents so there will be no claims of never received)

What are you talking about? Links? I’ve never seen ‘’harvetheslayer’’ on FB – ever. I will say some of your posts do resemble posts on FB made by someone else. I’m confused now.
Strange thing is there is also a group on FB who, like you, actually think I’m Nool. I most certainly am not Nool so don’t waste your pennies with Fedex over me. Surface mail is probably a lot cheaper unless you have more money than you know what to do with. I thought a triple seven was a soft drink?
Not sure what reaction you want relating to the dossier (this is like a Jack Higgins novel) but I will bet my last prawn sarnie that none of it relates to me.
(Edited Fedex may charge more for the option of ONLY the recipient signing for the Documents but they can’t make anyone sign for anything. Now of course all those lucky people getting a parcel will refuse parcels from Fedex)

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:17 am

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
So can anyone confirm or deny if this Anthony Lilly on freechat is in fact Tigertony on ATD ??
And if so it could be the pig himself in one of his various guises.

laugh

Furthermore, one of the same group of FBook stalkers goes around preaching that people are syhsters and keeping cash for pension pots has a very interesting past where the phrase 'syh ....... better stop or it will be ''I'll take £50K out of court''

Put the fecking links up Cvnty Bollacks as it clearly gives you one helluva hard on in the Interim. Notwithstanding it will be the last thing you do but the vast majority of this Forum are well aware anyway and certainly owner/admin
Your pathetic baiting over on FB screams of the Pig and just because John Lloyd "apparently" accepts who you are dont expect me to fall for it. On that FB group only Fatboy, Prez or that Effeminate Sidewinder Barrister would have any inkling so you're either one of those three or very closely connected....... Be careful I have a long memory and being dragged off a triple seven by 4 armed Police at Heathrow care of the Pig and the Barrister is one of them TT
Why do you think I have spent the last 6 weeks compiling the Dossier on the Johnshez fake Twitter account administered by Newell and Webb. That goes off separately to Starnes and Brent from Hong Kong next week via Fed ex .......

(Edited Fedex give me for a premium the option of ONLY the recipient signing for the Documents so there will be no claims of never received)

What are you talking about? Links? I’ve never seen ‘’harvetheslayer’’ on FB – ever. I will say some of your posts do resemble posts on FB made by someone else. I’m confused now.
Strange thing is there is also a group on FB who, like you, actually think I’m Nool. I most certainly am not Nool so don’t waste your pennies with Fedex over me. Surface mail is probably a lot cheaper unless you have more money than you know what to do with. I thought a triple seven was a soft drink?
Not sure what reaction you want relating to the dossier (this is like a Jack Higgins novel) but I will bet my last prawn sarnie that none of it relates to me.
(Edited Fedex may charge more for the option of ONLY the recipient signing for the Documents but they can’t make anyone sign for anything. Now of course all those lucky people getting a parcel will refuse parcels from Fedex)

Keep it up Ape keep it up there's good lad. Why on earth would you be interested if Starnes and Brent sign for Fedex Documents................... Gormless prick. Nool and the Barrister got it coming (I cant be certain of Webbs involvement at Heathrow) but as he's part of the disgusting Twitter account he'll go down as well.
Am sure De liar and the rest of Nools wannabe thugs are reading so I wont ask you to pass it on anyway

Amazing how you fell for it as well. You'll need to be 500% sharper Mr Saab. Never try to kid a kidder either who is one of the best

(Edited......You can tell the Thug that I'm flying in on Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong on the 31st March should he want to alert Heathrow Armed Police again)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:23 am

So the bottom line is that this club is going nowhere under Brent.
Gone very quiet hasn't he?
No rallying call to the fans is there?
He's not interested in promotion because it will cost him.
Let's hope after Saturday the automatic places are further slipping away.
Squeaky bum time coming up.
BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:24 am

Actually meant to say NOT slipping away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:33 pm

A bit negative matey. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 12:42 pm

ARGYLE manager Derek Adams is relaxed about the prospects to adding to his promotion-chasing squad before this weekend’s Sky Bet League 2 trip to top-six rivals Accrington Stanley.
While he is still pursuing his options, Derek is satisfied with the Pilgrims’ squad and hopes that one or all of Peter Hartley, Carl McHugh and Oscar Threlkeld will be available for selection after injury.

“We are hopeful they can all be involved this weekend,” said Derek.”It just depends on their progress through the week.

“We’re working away and looking to see who’s out there who can strengthen the team. If the right player comes along, we will have him in the squad for Saturday; if the right player doesn’t come along, we won’t.”

On-loan Hibs defender Jordon Forster will not make the trip to Lancashire, however, following his injury at Barnet on March 1. He is, though, set to beat his manager’s original diagnosis that he could be out of action until the end of the month.

“He’ll be back well before then,” said Derek. “He has been assessed and we are waiting on his recovery.

“We have got a programme that he’s working towards to get back to full fitness very soon.”

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 pm

​Scunthorpe United defender set for loan move: Notts County thought to be leading Plymouth Argyle in chase for Andrew Boyce

OUT-of-favour centre-back Andrew Boyce will leave Scunthorpe United on loan later today, boss Nick Daws has admitted.

The former Lincoln City defender, who has managed only one substitute appearance for the Iron this term, will spend the rest of the campaign with a club in League Two.

Boyce's destination, for the moment, remains unconfirmed. Plymouth Argyle and York City are two of the clubs who have been reported to have an expressed an interest in the 26-year-old, though the Telegraph understands it is Notts County who are leading the chase.

"Andrew Boyce will be going to a club in League Two on Wednesday to sign a loan deal that runs until the end of the season," manager Daws told the Telegraph after Scunthorpe's 2-0 success over Doncaster Rovers last night.

"When that formality has taken place and the paperwork has been done, everyone will be made aware of it.

"It's a great opportunity for him. In many ways he's going to a club of a really good standing within League Two and I'm sure he'll enjoy his time there. He needs to play games, like a few of our players that are not involved."

Although he has featured just the once for Scunthorpe this season – coming off the bench in the closing stages of the club's FA Cup first round win over Southend United in November – Boyce remains a popular figure among the club's fans.

He featured quite often in spells last season, a campaign in which United weren't renowned for their stoicism and regularly chopped and changed their defensive partnerships.

The return to favour of David Mirfin pushed him right down the pecking order and the Yorkshireman and Murray Wallace, since he was signed on a permanent basis during January, have been two of the club's standout performers since Christmas.

Boyce already has League Two experience this season, having made nine appearances for Hartlepool United during two months on loan at Victoria Park between August and October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Notts County are today expected to confirm a loan move for Scunthorpe United defender Andrew Boyce.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:02 pm

I wonder why he would sign for NCFC, rather than come down to HP and possibly help Argyle win promotion

Has to be a locational thing, surely. Coupled with the fact he may be a bench warmer while here.

Gas and Pompey fans crowing on respective forums, and so they should be. Watching Argyle wobble must be giving them great comfort at the moment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Our ambitious bid to borrow the Scunthorpe reserve has failed, luckily Notts County crap and going nowhere seems more attractive than Jimmy's Poundshop club...... anybody on here play in the back four?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:04 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Our ambitious bid to borrow the Scunthorpe reserve has failed, luckily Notts County crap and going nowhere seems more attractive than Jimmy's Poundshop club...... anybody on here play in the back four?

I'll ring up my old running mate Neal Hague he'll turn up for a ton. Foreshore shirley Green Jim will sanction the expense
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:22 am

If Argyle were in with a chance of promotion instead of plummeting down the division he may have come here instead. If he has to move to a club going nowhere he may as well move to one closer to home.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:11 am

Rumours is Argyle are after a loan move for Chelsea midfielder Jordan Houghton

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 am

Don't believe the hype T & G.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Keep it up Ape keep it up there's good lad. Why on earth would you be interested if Starnes and Brent sign for Fedex Documents................... Gormless prick. Nool and the Barrister got it coming (I cant be certain of Webbs involvement at Heathrow) but as he's part of the disgusting Twitter account he'll go down as well.
Am sure De liar and the rest of Nools wannabe thugs are reading so I wont ask you to pass it on anyway

Amazing how you fell for it as well. You'll need to be 500% sharper Mr Saab. Never try to kid a kidder either who is one of the best

(Edited......You can tell the Thug that I'm flying in on Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong on the 31st March should he want to alert Heathrow Armed Police again)
Ain't that the truth!! Beemer fuelled - ready for the off.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 pm

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Ain't that the truth!! Beemer fuelled - ready for the off.

Why anyone would want to be the creature himself or worse imitate him is a source of wonder...... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our injury woes.   Our injury woes. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our injury woes.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5