Jethro
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Signs  http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/dnp-nards-1-dnp-2922279.aspx

Quote :
ARGYLE have signed striker Daniel Nardiello on loan from Bury.
The 33-year-old centre-forward has joined the Pilgrims until the end of the season.

He scored 14 goals in 38 appearances last season for Bury but, having missed the start of this season through injury, has made just one substitute appearance for the Shakers this term.

Daniel started his professional career at Manchester United, having been signed as a 16-year-old from Wolverhampton, and made a handful of appearances in the League Cup for the Red Devils, as well one as a substitute in the Champions League. After a short loan spell at Swansea, he went on loan to Barnsley, for whom he scored seven goals in 16 games.

A further successful loan spell led to a permanent move to Oakwell, with Daniel turning out more than 100 times for the Tykes.

A move to Queens Park Rangers followed, as did a brief loan back to Barnsley, before Daniel was signed by Blackpool. Whilst with the Seasiders, Nardiello was plagued by injury. He had a loan spell at Hartlepool, scoring three goals in 12 games, during the 2008-09 season.

He started the following season in the Blackpool team, scoring their first goal of the campaign, but after another injury Daniel joined Bury on loan in the September of 2009. He scored four goals in just six games and was recalled by Blackpool.

Unfortunately, his injury problems continued, limiting him to just four more games for Blackpool, and two on loan at Oldham.

A move to Exeter, in the summer of 2010, truly jump-started Daniel's career. He scored 24 goals in 51 starts and 26 substitute appearances for the Grecians, including a winner against Argyle in a Johnstone's Paint Trophy game at Home Park.

His form at Exeter for two years caught the eye of then Rotherham boss Steve Evans, who made Daniel his first signing. Nardiello scored 19 goals as the Millers were promoted from League 2.

Daniel started life in League 1 in the same red-hot vein as he had finished the previous season, netting five times in four games but, after four goalless games, he was left out of the side then loaned to Bury for a second time.

He immediately settled again at Gigg Lane, scoring five times in ten games, and joined Bury permanently when the January window opened. Goals continue to flow - Daniel scored six more that season, including two in a 4-0 win against Argyle - and then grabbed 14 the following campaign as Bury finished third and were promoted.

Daniel will wear squad number 7 during his spell with Argyle.

Welcome to Home Park, Daniel.

I guess he is here to give us some back up upfront and probs in the jervis role too. Hope he scores a few
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Piss poor, 33yr old ex exshitter player... What a feckin joke
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Jethro wrote:
thats about the size of it jethro under brents Argyle any cheap tat will do iam afraid Mad
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:19 pm

just hurry up and get Boateng back i say.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:20 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Jethro wrote:
thats about the size of it jethro under brents Argyle any cheap tat will do iam afraid Mad

the guy can score a few which is handy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Angry wrote:
just hurry up and get Boateng back i say.
well said angers but dont hold your breath on that one mate
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:26 pm

This is the Boateng replacement Angry. Good player in his day but the injury problems go against him, I think he will do ok but still think we lack more at the back than at the front now.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:32 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
This is the Boateng replacement Angry. Good player in his day but the injury problems go against him, I think he will do ok but still think we lack more at the back than at the front now.
if anythink amster think we still look a bit shakey in midfield
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:42 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
if anythink amster think we still look a bit shakey in midfield

Possibly you're right but I'm just going on the amount of shaky goals we are conceding, I think we score enough goals.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:44 pm

we need another midfielder who is equal or better than boateng then i feel we have just enough to push on and secure promotion injuries and form pending.

this guy can score goals i dont think its a bad signing at all.

Just have to pray McCormick doesnt go down though
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Not a bad player actually,comes from a good footballing family.Always puts the crappers up me though when reading about "injuries" and "one appearance this season".All the best to him anyway,if he's fit could be a good asset for the rest of the season. No doubt those Exeter feckers will be on here soon reminding us of the goal he scored against Argyle in the piss pot 5 years ago. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Short term cheap loan, its the Jimmy way. Probably a worse signing than "Alan Northern Lad Smith".
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 pm

I remember his old man when he played for Coventry.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 pm

FY 310 wrote:
I remember his old man when he played for Coventry.
His old man looks a better bet! Dynamic Danny has made one substitute appearence for Bury this season...wtf! good to see the sky's the limit for Jim when it comes to signing players.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:13 pm

This place is such a depressing read. Were you all expecting to sign a proven League One scorer.... in the middle of a purple patch while he's top of the goal charts?

Honestly if this is a shite signing what would have been a good one? Andre Gray? Ross McCormack?

Sort it out Brent FFS!

Last edited by ejh on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:16 pm

ejh wrote:
This place is such a depressing read! Were you expecting to sign a League One scorer in the middle of a purple patch while he's top of the goal charts?

Honestly, if this is a shite signing what would have been a good one?
ejh, the guy has not played a match this season! imo yes this is a really shite signing.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
ejh wrote:
This place is such a depressing read! Were you expecting to sign a League One scorer in the middle of a purple patch while he's top of the goal charts?

ejh, the guy has not played a match this season! imo yes this is a really shite signing.

That's WHY he is going out on loan.

If he was match fit, sharp and firing, he'd be in the Bury first team. Wouldn't he? And not here.

What is to say that in getting his fitness and sharpness back he can't score goals in the process? I am sure that is the understanding Derek Adams, David Flitcroft and Danny Nardiello all have with one another.

Last edited by ejh on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm

ejh wrote:

If Nardiello plays and scores then fairy muff but he isn't fit enough to start games and if he breaks down again then what's the point? Lge 1 player ina purple patch is plain stupid but a young player from the prem or CCC of the calibre of Boateng is what we should be signing, theres enough Brent apologists around without you starting.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:27 pm

You are all off your fecking heads.

You complained that Brent wasn't signing players. Then when he does finance the loan of a goalscorer at both this league and the league above, he's 'a shite signing'.

It's January. Top scorers aren't going to be transferring for anything except big money...which we don't have. So we loan a player. Now you are whinging he isn't 18 and totally unproven like we are used to.

Nardiello has experience and a history of smashing goals past these defenders. I'll take him over Smalley and Harvey, muchos gracias.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Whose says he isn't fit ? Your not giving Adams much creedence if you think he'll sign a duffer, haven't any of you been reading what Derek's been saying this week, the fellas a proven goal scorer, let's see how he gets on before consigning him to the scrap heap
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm

ejh wrote:

You complained that Brent wasn't signing players. Then when he does finance the loan of a goalscorer at both this league and the league above, he's 'a shite signing'.

It's January. Top scorers aren't going to be transferring for anything except big money...which we don't have. So we loan a player. Now you are whinging he isn't 18 and totally unproven like we are used to.

Nardiello has experience and a history of smashing goals past these defenders. I'll take him over Smalley and Harvey, muchos gracias.

As would i, which is why i think its a good signing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Mite have been a good signing 5 years ago..but the last time we took a striker on loan that wernt match fit and out for most of the season was Paul Hayes remember how that worked out
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Such a massive club that bury is were even taking there crocks...look how far we have come...jeez
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:58 pm

ejh wrote:

I've never said he was a shite signing, go read what I said, I worry about his fitness, he's played one game this season maybe well just get him fit for his parent club in time for next season and he won't score any goals, maybe a tendon will twang and he won't even start as a sub. Let's not forget the window will shut in a moment and then we will be lucky to get anybody.
If he keeps fit shore hell bang a couple in, his experience will help of that I'm sure he's been a very good player in his time but Boateng he ain't and that's what I think would gaurantee a top spot.
Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 8:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Mite have been a good signing 5 years ago..but the last time we took a striker on loan that wernt match fit and out for most of the season was Paul Hayes remember how that worked out

He'll be used as backup to Jervis, Brunt and Reid so it wont be like Hayes at all who ws the only fecker who could play up front playing for us with Feeney and Chadshit as his backup.

Messi would struggle with those two lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel Nardiello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next