The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More player's out?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Derek Adams not ruling out further players leaving Plymouth Argyle on loan

MANAGER Derek Adams has admitted more first team squad players at Plymouth Argyle could be loaned out.

Midfielder Lee Cox re-signed for a second spell with League Two rivals Stevenage on Monday.

And there could be further loan departures before the end of the January transfer window.

Adams said "Yes, there is that possibility. We don't have a lot of players we can loan out, but that might happen.

--------------------------------------------------------
It is only 13 days left before the transfer window closes
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Touching wood whilst typing but the highly suggested January Sale of Star Players here on ATD to raise funds for Jimmys Pension seem to have been misplaced to date.
Still time I acknowledge but we're looking good in my opinion..... Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:40 pm

I understand the logic of loaning out the likes of Harvey, Purrington, Rooney and Hall to give them first team football and aid their case for earning a new contract for next season HOWEVER our squad is too small to do that at the moment and we need more incomings before we do this. Thats my fear anyway.
Back to top Go down

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:22 pm

I was in the same mood as Derek today and emptied the VW camper piggy bank pig
£53 and some pennies. Not a bad return for 2 months.
We've all got the pension pot bug. Austerity is fun. #gogetsome.
Back to top Go down

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Angry wrote:
I understand the logic of loaning out the likes of Harvey, Purrington, Rooney and Hall to give them first team football and aid their case for earning a new contract for next season HOWEVER our squad is too small to do that at the moment and we need more incomings before we do this. Thats my fear anyway.

We've had a full blown injury crisis and not had any need for Harvey, Rooney or Hall.

Our current striker options are Reuben, Brunt, Jervis and Smalley, all playing for one or two positions.

If non league teams can offer them first team football, we'll cope.
Back to top Go down

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:43 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

We've had a full blown injury crisis and not had any need for Harvey, Rooney or Hall.

Our current striker options are Reuben, Brunt, Jervis and Smalley, all playing for one or two positions.

If non league teams can offer them first team football, we'll cope.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:28 am

Lord Biro wrote:
I was in the same mood as Derek today and emptied the VW camper piggy bank pig
£53 and some pennies. Not a bad return for 2 months.
We've all got the pension pot bug. Austerity is fun. #gogetsome.
Pension pot bug? Defo me Sir. Austerity? Whats that mean then. I do a 6% salary sacrifice which is matched and when I retire I draw it out in one go and buy a new motor from Motor himself. Had a nice Ford 9-3 convert last week. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More player's out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More player's out?   More player's out? Empty

Back to top Go down

More player's out?
Page 1 of 1