9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 pm

Ian Newell On Pasoti wrote:
Dear old Garry, says he doesn't want to turn this thread into a bitch fest, and then he turns it into a bitch fest.

Just to clarify to you Garry, because you seem to be slow on the uptake on this one, which I'm sure is deliberate but you would say not.

Dane Bunney sent PM's to the 'leaders' of ATD. I was informed of that (to be fair to the man) by Frank Bullit. I appreciated the heads up and decided not to act because 'no smoke without fire'.

Last night, one of the planks on ATD (now, but that I mean not everyone is a plank, just some of them - I hope that clears that up) decided to talk about that allegation in the open on that site.

Then, minutes later, because ATD and Exeweb (in my opinion) seem to share a dislike of me, it appeared on Exeweb, posted by an idiot known as Neil Pym (Red the Paper). Neil is like Gob, Rickler and Tringreen (just to name three, but there are a few more), asking me whether I would comment on those now public (there's you clue Garry) allegations.

So, I decided to get in on Pasoti first, before the ATD trolls (there are a few on here) start the whisper and innuendo campaign.

Normal (real) fans must be so bored with this sh*t but just to let you know, when a certain poster was banned from here a week ago, his parting shot was 'I'll let everyone one know how you about the 'Messi' shirt etc etc. Which gave me the idea something like this was going on.

Now I'm on Twitter, and I've had to 'block' a few of the freaks, as apparently I AM Dane's besty mate, we drink togther and it's all a wind up him and me. :yawn:

So you see, why I'm getting very, very bored with all of this crap, why the obsessives like Gob, Tring and Rickler bore the beejesus out of me, why I allow myslef a wry smile when I see others joining them and enjoying the kicking they're giving me.

It is so infantile, it is so bleddy stupid and it's so intenetish.

You have won, you weirdos and freaks have won, I am bowing out, I am giving up, what more can I say or do.

I've met enough good people on here, we all meet and laugh about this sh*te, but still it goes on.

What more do the loons want from me?

I am suspending all auctions, I am walking away, I admit you are far the better people, you are far more clever than me, you have put in so much time for the club, you have so many more mates than me, I am fat, you have the bodies of an adonis and I'd better chuck in Diane for one loon, or else I'll be called sexist. I am bald, you all have great heads of hair, you look like Goerge Clooney/Demi Moore (delete as applicable), I'm an ugly fat, old pig.

There, I covered all of the insults I think. Laughing

Was looking through some old topics i had been caught up in on pasoti, and loved the Paragraph where he states hes getting bored. This post was Jan 16th 2012!!! The fact the games are still going on to this day shows he obviously wasn't very bored rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Why use this forum to open old wounds, are you bored ?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:19 pm

No not bored just reminiscing.
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:57 am

Interesting post Dane.

It was Daz who told you that the shirts were fake. Why would Nool's mate and Pasoti moderator do such a thing? Maybe he wanted you to spread the story on ATD so that Nool could be outraged and ATD discredited.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:58 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:24 am

Thats how i suspect it was dressed up afterwards Frank, that info was told to me without doubt in confidence, but i found it so outrageous i couldn't keep quiet, perhaps in hindsight i should have been more calculated with the information i had
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:31 pm

It's like the whole taxi owner story where Jock was used by Newell.

Newell likes to use people to do his own dirty work because he doesn't have the bollocks to leak things himself.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Anyway Dane, good to hear from you again. Not so good at Old Trafford these days, apparently they've got a new signature tune lined up;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2qcCrdBLA
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:28 pm

SeymourButts wrote:
It's like the whole taxi owner story where Jock was used by Newell.

Newell likes to use people to do his own dirty work because he doesn't have the bollocks to leak things himself.

A part from a little bit of wee now and again.
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Dane. wrote:
Thats how i suspect it was dressed up afterwards Frank, that info was told to me without doubt in confidence, but i found it so outrageous i couldn't keep quiet, perhaps in hindsight i should have been more calculated with the information i had  

To be fair Dane, I don't think anyone in those days would have told you anything "in confidence" and not expected you to blab about it.

You were set up.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Nool wrote:

[quote="I Neil is like Gob, Rickler and Tringreen (just to name three, but there are a few more), asking me whether I would comment on those now public (there's you clue Garry) allegations.

So you see, why I'm getting very, very bored with all of this crap, why the obsessives like Gob, Tring and Rickler bore the beejesus out of me, why I allow myslef a wry smile when I see others joining them and enjoying the kicking they're giving me.

It is so infantile, it is so bleddy stupid and it's so intenetish.

Nools rantings four months before the Newell files were released.

The file that dismissed any claim that Gob, Tring and myself were freaks.

It was painfully obvious who the freak and weirdo with the evil dossier was!

None other than the pathological lying Newell.

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Dane. wrote:

To be fair Dane, I don't think anyone in those days would have told you anything "in confidence" and not expected you to blab about it.

You were set up.

I disagree frank. I think daz fecked up and blabbed. Then they dressed it up as a set up to get out of it.
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:11 am

Dane. wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Dane. wrote:

You were set up.

I disagree frank.   I think daz fecked up and blabbed.  Then they dressed it up as a set up to get out of it.
Depends on whether Daz was telling the truth,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:23 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Dane. wrote:

You were set up.

I disagree frank.   I think daz fecked up and blabbed.  Then they dressed it up as a set up to get out of it.
Depends on whether Daz was telling the truth,

He would have been rest assured.
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:01 am

I wonder if he meant that the shirts and autographs were fake?

We know the auctions were fake - it was Nool using multi accounts bidding against Nikkk. Nikkk had already agreed the price he was going to pay but the pair of them wanted to put on a show for the Pasoti viewers.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:08 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

We know the auctions were fake - it was Nool using multi accounts bidding against Nikkk. Nikkk had already agreed the price he was going to pay but the pair of them wanted to put on a show for the Pasoti viewers.

Autographs probably pukka but as for the Shirts.........
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Removed for Admin discussion, sorry if this makes the next two posts seem obscure.
Back to top Go down

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:04 pm

Same old poster, same old crap. Holiday indulgence.
The trouble is, allowing such nonsense, splits the moderating team, and undermines the forum. CC has taken a break, and maybe the team should ask why.
Everyone wants a free ATD at the point of delivery, but this sort of banal comment out of the blue goes nowhere and leaves the forum open to all sorts. But then maybe ATD likes tourists indulging themselves.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:16 pm

I wonder if he's prepared to back up his aspersions in court if necessary rather than leave ATD to take the flak raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Lord Biro wrote:

Same old poster, same old crap. Holiday indulgence. Agree

The trouble is, allowing such nonsense, splits the moderating team. Don't see why. The team are pretty much as one. We haven't had any fallings out between us over the moderation of the forum. We don't always agree with things but we work together.
, and undermines the forum. CC has taken a break, and maybe the team should ask why. CC needs time away for personal reasons and it is non of our business. If CC wants to give us the reason why he will tell us. You seem to be putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5. Everyone wants a free ATD at the point of delivery, but this sort of banal comment out of the blue goes nowhere and leaves the forum open to all sorts. But then maybe ATD likes tourists indulging themselves.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Who is CC. And what is the link between this topic and them taking a break
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 am

None. Just Biro being a pen.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:04 am

Mwahahahahahaha, if the quill fits.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:05 am

Eh ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:06 am

My keyboard is playing up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Memories   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Memories    Great Memories   Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next