Go down 
+2
RegGreen
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? Empty
PostSubject: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:52 am

Paul Tisdale is among three candidates for the vacant Fulham manager's job, according to Sky Sports.

The Exeter City boss, who is the longest-serving manager in the Football League having spent nine-and-half years at St James's Park, is thought to be among three names on the shortlist for the job at Craven Cottage. The other two candidates are former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson and Steve Clarke, who is currently in charge of Reading.

Tisdale took over City when they were in the Conference in 2006 and guided the club to back-to-back promotions to League One. His preferred style of play, which centres around an attractive brand of passing football, could be one of the reasons why the Fulham hierarchy are interested in appointing him as manager

Read more: http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Exeter-City-s-Paul-Tisdale-candidates-Fulham-job/story-28190800-detail/story.html#ixzz3roO0GtBt
Follow us: @expressandecho on Twitter | expressecho on Facebook
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:31 am

His always getting linked with jobs...but his on a right cushey number at exeter a year on year rolling contract on very good money plus they couldnt afford to sack him even if they tried and job sercurity in the uncertain world of football management..his had better offers in the past his declined cos his such a good screw at exeter tbh i dont think he will go anywhere unless he is offer a shed load of money plus fulham aint got that kind of money no more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 am

He turned down Swansea so there's no chance of tipping up in South West London. As he says above, he's on easy street at City why change that to work for an unstable owner who may just about match his current wage
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Oh please give it a rest, he has had one proper promotion in 12 years at a single club, he has failed to produce players and is spunking our latest infusion of cash on another bunch of ageing gimps who are going nowhere.

Tw@sdale is a terrible manager and Swansea were so lucky that he didn't have the balls to take the job or they would be wallowing in the 4th division now instead of the 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Oh please give it a rest, he has had one proper promotion in 12 years at a single club, he has failed to produce players and is spunking our latest infusion of cash on another bunch of ageing gimps who are going nowhere.

Tw@sdale is a terrible manager and Swansea were so lucky that he didn't have the balls to take the job or they would be wallowing in the 4th division now instead of the 1st.

I think you should keep him. Forever. Wink
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

shouldnt have been so silly then giving him fat money water tight contract that you cant afford to sack him from in the first place then theres me thinking we were the only ones run by clowns laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 pm

tisdale would fall flat on his arse at fulham. better off staying with greeks keep them medicore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 6:28 pm

West London ?  perfect territory for the double tied scarf wearing, wannabe sartorial, ever so carefully articulated hmmmm football manager. I would say it was a marriage made in heaven.
How far wrong can you go in any job when you have a good ten years experience in whatever field it is.
He'll do a bit, win a bit, lose a bit, keep his experienced eye on the day to day admin of the club, keep it ticking over, and get paid a hefty sum.
Exeter suits him, Plymouth certainly wouldn't.... but I would imagine Fulham would interest him more, now he's done the Double locks. I find his way irritating, too affected, but Fulham could do a lot worse, given their demographics. No idea of his football abilities, but he's probably given Exeter one of their best periods in history. Who would replace him ? They wouldn't get the same ability easily.
His namesake on here is an oaf, and far more representative of the football club itself, as opposed to the city. So, maybe about time to get a bit of a thug in, go native, and stir up the old town. I'm interested in how a long standing Fans' Trust ownership will play out over time.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:18 am

RegGreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

shouldnt have been so silly then giving him fat money water tight contract that you cant afford to sack him from in the first place then theres me thinking we were the only ones run by clowns laugh

You're telling me?

Tagg and the variety of beardy toss pots who got elected to the Trust Board were fecking clueless, not really a case that Tw@sdale can't be afforded, we could sack him, there just isn't the will within the management structure, I suppose I should really be grateful for the four years we were looking down a you rabble, only ever happened once prior to Tw@sdale.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

I suppose I should really be grateful for the four years we were looking down a you rabble.

That really was something savour, C.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Cracking first poke Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

Why thank you sir.

Yup. It's sure is tough at the top .................................but bleeding tougher when the slide begins. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Why thank you sir.

Yup. It's sure is tough at the top .................................but bleeding tougher when the slide begins.  Very Happy

Thats started hasnt it? 3 home defeats on the spin, conceding 9 goals
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Why thank you sir.

Yup. It's sure is tough at the top .................................but bleeding tougher when the slide begins.  Very Happy

Thats started hasnt it? 3 home defeats on the spin, conceding 9 goals

Happy days, I shall be nipping along to the Dags Saturday hoping to see the next defeat.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Why thank you sir.

I'm not sure if you've ever experienced the first part. The second part started long before yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?   Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Tisdale to leave Exeter?
Page 1 of 1