hippo
pepsipete
tigertony
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 pm

IOS 9.3.1 now available!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:43 am

I thought my jury service days was finish years ago, until I received a surprise in the post yesterday.

Another change in the dates for a holiday
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:16 am

You can change the date when you do jury service to suit you TG.

I have never done jury service and neither has my brother or dad.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:39 am

I got called once just before my 65th....spent two days in the Old Baily and never got the call....and there was quite a few courts there....security was high to get in and lots of paper work to do to get a little bit of pocket money from them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:54 am

Windows are open with Lee Scratch Perry dubbing away
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:02 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

This is my third time, wife has do two. it was hard to have my young son stop many years ago when he was at Cardiff uni for jury service down here.

No holidays booked yet, was planning on going on the 9th of May play off's has stopped that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:44 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Love it. From the secret Laboratory with Dub Syndacate is my favourite but the stuff he did with the Orb is mega as well. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Tgwu wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

This is my third time, wife has do two. it was hard to have my young son stop many years ago when he was at Cardiff uni for jury service down here.

No holidays booked yet, was planning on going on the 9th of May play off's has stopped that.

I got called up years ago and was on the bones of my arse, if I had done the JS I would have lost the only contract I had at the time. I got mega grief from the courts when I said I couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Love it. From the secret Laboratory with Dub Syndacate is my favourite but the stuff he did with the Orb is mega as well. afro

The girlie has ordered me "ARKOLOGY" for my birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:48 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

The girlie has ordered me "ARKOLOGY" for my birthday

Don't know that one will check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:20 pm

It's hot in Cuba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:43 pm

It's a tad breezy here.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:57 pm

It's positively frosty on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 pm

The success of the team has a direct correlation with the amount of rows on all football forums, as reliable as death and taxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Closed the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:48 pm

A great drying day today. Does anybody shout "windy !" any more when a wing back slices the ball into touch ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 am

A cup of tea nearly finished then off to the sawmills.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Off for a little anniversary meal with the wife (46 years ) it was the cup final where Chelsea beat Leeds 2-1 in a replay
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 pm

A tad feisty that one T & G.

The Cup Final, not the wife !!!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Got my onions, cauliflowers, challots, cabbages and spuds in today. The soil is a little too wet for much else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:40 am

The ground is still a bit cold for planting where I am, nearly there though. Planning tomatoes in poly this weekend where the winter onions are looking mega, the outdoor winter onions are looking ok and the purple sprouting that should be coming online now is nearly finished. It's been a funny old winter.
Fooking pigeons have necked all my caulis leaves and marmalised the winter cabbage. Theres big flocks of the bleeders around.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:37 pm

pepsipete wrote:
The final completion always seems to take forever.

You can say that again Pete. It time for the Boss to pick the colours for the front room. carpet, wall paper,paint and suite got to contain a bit of each colour. Sulk
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
The ground is still a bit cold for planting where I am, nearly there though. Planning tomatoes in poly this weekend where the winter onions are looking mega, the outdoor winter onions are looking ok and the purple sprouting that should be coming online now is nearly finished. It's been a funny old winter.
Fooking pigeons have necked all my caulis leaves and marmalised the winter cabbage. Theres big flocks of the bleeders around.

kill em and eat em Smile still too cold for tomatoes etc,been a strange winter here too.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 8:41 pm

Doesn't the Siberian winter last for about 11 months?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:30 pm

hippo wrote:
Got my onions, cauliflowers, challots, cabbages and spuds in today.  The soil is a little too wet for much else.
I put mine in a cupboard. Planning a mahossive trip Thursday to Torpoint to collect my new 9-5. Vroomm. Giving son old car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next