Bodmin Tew
Rickler
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Independent pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Pasoti helped save the club, it was essential for communication to the fans during our time of need. While we were in administration and on the brink it was correct for Pasoti to be heavily involved with the club as we continued to aid it. Ian Newell has always said he wants the site to be independent apart from when called upon. Now that the club is safe in its existance, pasoti should pull back and become the independent site it once was, as it doesn't have much of a part to play anymore. The fact that Chris Webb/Ian Newell - two men who could very well be on the board in future which should not happen - are shooting down posters on a regular basis, this must lower fans opinions of the club greatly and it should not be happening. Pasoti is moving away from the supporters and more towards the club. I have donated sums of money to pasoti when they were independent however now I wouldn't even think about it.

This and other added reasons are why I had my account on pasoti deleted, as it doesn't care about anybody who is not a 'superfan'

Pasoti independent? my arse, ATD is and thats how football forums should be.

When pasoti starts to drift away from the club I will be prepared to return under my name. But as for now, independence does not seem to be a word pasoti fully understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

It's amazing how so much can change in such a short time.

Not so long ago pasoti was hated by the club and staff were actually banned from being members and posting there. Paul Maxwell threatened legal action against the site hence his name now coming up as pugwash if it's mentioned although any mention of him and the post is deleted and the poster is "warned".

Now it's like it's the golden ball of forums and is now the unoffical official forum of PAFC and that is the problem, it's gone from being the most popular (sorry) Argyle forum to the mouthpiece of the club where little bits of info are fed through from the I know something you don't brigade.

Posts now disappear quicker than the Japs did and it's all because Pasoti is now the clubs bitch and i'm sure soon Newell will leave pasoti and take up a position with Brent on the board. Not bad for a forum moderator.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Pasoti is now the clubs bitch and i'm sure soon Newell will leave pasoti and take up a position with Brent

That's how I read it too. It will make him really unpopular in certain circles at the club and will cause no end of trouble.
I wonder if he's handed in his CV yet ? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Pasoti is now the clubs bitch and i'm sure soon Newell will leave pasoti and take up a position with Brent

That's how I read it too. It will make him really unpopular in certain circles at the club and will cause no end of trouble.
I wonder if he's handed in his CV yet ? affraid

That backs up what I heard a few weeks back that Newell isn't as popular at Home Park as he seems to think/makes out.

It's just about to get interesting, sit back and enjoy the ride! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

He wasn't allowed his lap of honour at the end of last season either Laughing (and threatened a steward)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:43 pm

How funny would it be if Brent turned round in a few weeks and said "Ian, what you've done for the club has been superb and the fans owe you a lot but I no longer need you thank and goodbye".

Back to having to pay for travelling to a match, no lording it up on the team coach or in the directors box. Back in with the commoners you go! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

I'm sure Mr Newell isn't popular at all with some people up at Home Park, but that doesn't mean Brent doesn't have a use for him.
If it's true that Webb was offered a Board place but only wanted something outside of that and was happy to accept the presedential Head of State thing, I assume whatever might have been offered to Webb has been offered to Newell .. he was the next in line.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I'm sure Mr Newell isn't popular at all with some people up at Home Park, but that doesn't mean Brent doesn't have a use for him.
If it's true that Webb was offered a Board place but only wanted something outside of that and was happy to accept the presedential Head of State thing, I assume whatever might have been offered to Webb has been offered to Newell .. he was the next in line.

If that happens I'll stop going.............. Embarassed already have, except for the emotional night in Oxford. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Cobi, to me with a post like this all you appear to be doing is trying to suck up to some of the ATD posters whilst having sly little digs and the website you loved up until a day ago. I guarantee that in the near future you'll be back on Pasoti sucking up to the mod's on there like you were just last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 am

Pitbull wrote:
Pasoti helped save the club, it was essential for communication to the fans during our time of need. While we were in administration and on the brink it was correct for Pasoti to be heavily involved with the club as we continued to aid it. Ian Newell has always said he wants the site to be independent apart from when called upon. Now that the club is safe in its existance, pasoti should pull back and become the independent site it once was, as it doesn't have much of a part to play anymore. The fact that Chris Webb/Ian Newell - two men who could very well be on the board in future which should not happen - are shooting down posters on a regular basis, this must lower fans opinions of the club greatly and it should not be happening. Pasoti is moving away from the supporters and more towards the club. I have donated sums of money to pasoti when they were independent however now I wouldn't even think about it.

This and other added reasons are why I had my account on pasoti deleted, as it doesn't care about anybody who is not a 'superfan'

Pasoti independent? my arse, ATD is and thats how football forums should be.

When pasoti starts to drift away from the club I will be prepared to return under my name. But as for now, independence does not seem to be a word pasoti fully understand

Cobi, it wasn't so long ago you yourself were trying to run with the pack over on pasoti, attending marches etc. All was good for you then and those you call superfans but because a few constantly gave you unwarrented grief you turn on the site as a whole, a few dodgy families does not make the council estate a bad place. I actually stuck up for you in your swansong thread as I genuinely believe you had a point but some of your recent ramblings on here leave me a little bemused, you should say what you believe Cobi and not what you think suits depending what side of the fence you are sitting on at any point in time. Be true to yourself Cobi and not the site in favour at the time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 am

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

If that happens I'll stop going.............. Embarassed already have, except for the emotional night in Oxford. lol!

Stop going?

I wouldn't.... I would do what he did... Stand near the directors box - if it's not being used for birthday parties (remember that suggestion?) and hurl abuse at him. Then I might go and abuse a steward... After that, I might see If I can find 'Argus' outside, and after the police have intervened and stopped me abusing him, I might head back to the boardroom and 'storm' it!

Then home and onto Pasoti and abuse a lot of posters, hit ATD for a while with one of my twenty three different log in names and abuse and eff around with those prats...

Of course... Send James a text on my iphone4 with all the ATD abuse.

Finally... hit bed and abuse myself.

Night, peeps!

Back to top Go down
Bodmin Tew

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 am

monti czardas wrote:
Cobi, to me with a post like this all you appear to be doing is trying to suck up to some of the ATD posters whilst having sly little digs and the website you loved up until a day ago. I guarantee that in the near future you'll be back on Pasoti sucking up to the mod's on there like you were just last week.

Agreed. I notice also Cobi that your experiences haven't cured your keyboard habit of starting threads and having an opinion on every thread. 26 posts yesterday alone.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

To be fair, Pitbull has been a member here a long time, and on our previous incarnation.

I look forward to his next match preview and report.
Back to top Go down
Bodmin Tew

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am

I shall therefore give him the respect of referring to him by his official nom de plume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 am

Does the amount of comments that a user makes in a day bother you Bodmin? I think you'll be the only one that it does if that is the case, all that is asked on here is that the comments that are made are not made in a kinda spam way, apart from that all comments are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Daz Evans

Daz Evans

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 am

Just a question, how can an independent website have its tshirts for sale in the official club shop?

Maybe we should ask if they would sell some ATD or NOT606 ones?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am

Daz Evans wrote:
Just a question, how can an independent website have its tshirts for sale in the official club shop?

Maybe we should ask if they would sell some ATD or NOT606 ones?

Because Napoleon is about to be ratified as offical bucket rattler for the club.

Jimmy Brent's Big Society !

Aren't you excited ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:46 am

Because they can OK?

What would an ATD t-shirt be?

feck off Porkie, you're not sheriff round here! pig

We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are we are the mods pirat

What were you doing when the battle was raging?

Walking Holidays. For when you think it can't possibly get any worse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

greenjock wrote:
Because they can OK?

What would an ATD t-shirt be?

feck off Porkie, you're not sheriff round here! pig

We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are we are the mods pirat

What were you doing when the battle was raging?

Walking Holidays. For when you think it can't possibly get any worse.

lol!

So what were you doing greenjock while they were saving the club?? lol!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Good grief Cobi, stop trying to win friends on here.

I'm not a superfan, and am accepted on Pasoti just fine. Love it on there cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 am

Cobi is now back on Pasoti under the name of ArgyleBuys, Hate to say it... But i told you so!

Quote :
When pasoti starts to drift away from the club I will be prepared to return under my name

So pasoti has drifted away from the club in 2 days has it? You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bodmin Tew

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 am

monti czardas wrote:
Cobi is now back on Pasoti under the name of ArgyleBuys, Hate to say it... But i told you so!

Quote :
When pasoti starts to drift away from the club I will be prepared to return under my name

So pasoti has drifted away from the club in 2 days has it? You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Hate to say it Cobe's but your not doing yourself any favours here, I think you are overestimating your importance
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:40 pm

impotence
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 pm

We're all freaks apparently Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol!

And guess what Newell, we're freaks....you're a tw@t!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Independent pasoti?   Independent pasoti? Empty

Back to top Go down

Independent pasoti?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next