pilgrim_pete
Rickler
Tringreen
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  Empty
PostSubject: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I think everyone here should take stock of everything that is actually going on. The guys named in the post title are often the target of much discussion and abuse on this site, but i have to ask , when you strip everything back are they actually doing much wrong?

Ok so there is a little bit of name calling from time to time, but sticks and stones and all that.... isnt it time we all embraced each other as argyle supporters.

Last edited by dane_b on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I dont think pasoti are going to do much embracing for you Dane Wink lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm

i dont require them to embrace me to get any form of fulfilment in my life cobi_budge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Fair enough.

I agree with your general point though Dane, we are all argyle fans, however the problem is some 'over there' consider themselves better than the rest due to a few badges under their name, and thats why it wont happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Fair enough.

I agree with your general point though Dane, we are all argyle fans, however the problem is some 'over there' consider themselves better than the rest due to a few badges under their name, and thats why it wont happen.

so what ?????? let them , does it really matter in the grand scheme of things. If you wear a chufty badge to school tomorrow, does that mean your happier than everyone else ??? no !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Have you been nobbled by Newell and Webb dane? Wink

Bit of a u-turn there you've done lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 pm

dane_b wrote:
I think everyone here should take stock of everything that is actually going on. The guys named in the post title are often the target of much discussion and abuse on this site, but i have to ask , when you strip everything back are they actually doing much wrong?

Ok so there is a little bit of name calling from time to time, but sticks and stones and all that.... isnt it time we all embraced each other as argyle supporters.

rather hypocritical didn't you only last week say you enjoy pissing them off. So when is the next "guest" going to appear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 pm

yeh but that was just a game, with my serious hat on, the constant--- webb this newell that... daz called me this .... is ridiculous. No one has answered my question yet , WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY DONE WRONG THATS SO SERIOUS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 pm

dane_b wrote:
yeh but that was just a game, with my serious hat on, the constant--- webb this newell that... daz called me this .... is ridiculous. No one has answered my question yet , WHAT EXACTLY HAVE THEY DONE WRONG THATS SO SERIOUS

You've got the screenshots, you tell us...... lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  Nofishing-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 pm

dane_b wrote:

But what if this is a game and that was your serious hat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm

i don't play games pretending to play games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm

dane_b wrote:
I think everyone here should take stock of everything that is actually going on.  The guys named in the post title are often the target of much discussion and abuse on this site, but i have to ask , when you strip everything back are they actually doing much wrong?

"Sticks and stone may break my bones.........but words will never harm me."

Words do harm you far more than sticks and stones........a very much wrongly quoted saying.

Words are hard to subtract once said..........if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 60)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Princerock wrote:
dane_b wrote:

"Sticks and stone may break my bones.........but words will never harm me."

Words do harm you far more than sticks and stones........a very much wrongly quoted saying.

Words are hard to subtract once said..........if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all.

Only if your a mary-ann and you let people who cant control there mouths bother you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 pm

dane_b wrote:

well you posted something like this then pull that stunt why should you be serious now. boy that cried wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

You've got the screenshots Dane, you should know what they've done Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

that was part of the game mate, as if i have screen shots to that affect.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:01 pm

sweet jeeeeesus ! what with cobi n robbie ranting away and now this ! ?

What is happening to this forum ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

You mean that we shouldn't take you seriously Dane? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm

no i mean

Daz is a good guy , i know him personally and play cricket with him in the summer and every sunday

Newell and webb are also good guys and trying there best to help the club,

why are continuing to give these people a hard time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm

dane_b wrote:
Newell and webb are also good guys and trying there best to help the club,

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You were joking, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm

no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 pm

I prefer Newell and Webb to Daz. I really dont like Daz and he is one of the main reasons why I left pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 pm

dane_b wrote:

Because I don't like their 'politics'.

Ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 pm

What are there politics tho ? as far as i can see it was to save pafc and in doing so they have inherited a gut full of abuse for there efforts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb    Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next