Lord Melbury
Les Miserable
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

who going today to watch Readings under 21 Empty
PostSubject: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:09 am

Not me, Theatre Royal to watch the grand-daugter preform on stage tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 am

I Wont be due to work but if anyone going to the game expecting Argyle to walk it are in for a big shock. They maybe an U21 side but they are no pushovers. If we win it i will be impressed.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:11 pm

I fully expect, nay demand a victory, after all we mullered Elburton and Bideford and earned a credible draw at Bath jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:30 pm

It's all about the fitness Les. As long as we can avoid relegation again & maybe beat some Conference South big shot to reach the 2nd round of the FA cup I shall be happy. I'm just grateful we still have a club jocolor jocolor jocolor geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm

My lip quivers every time I think about what Green Jim has done for us Sad
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Ps.....no I'm not going, is anybody on here? Who's doing the brief synopsis(sponsored by RattleSomePlastic, purveyors of the world's finest collection boxes and buckets)?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Oi you lot i wont hear a bad word said about that fine gentleman & his lip quivering right..youve been WARNED..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

He's even cutting cost's by ripping out seats in the Barn Park now,anything the reduce the capacity.
No doubt fully justified by his adoring f*ckwits on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

He's even cutting cost's by ripping out seats in the Barn Park now,anything the reduce the capacity.

I would like to see Jimmy rip few seats out of the directors box, if it keeps out Back Sack and Crack!!!jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Boateng. In starting eleven
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I would like to see Jimmy rip few seats out of the directors box, if it keeps out Back Sack and Crack!!!jocolor

I'm getting the distinct impression that some of you are taking the piss out of our illustrious lord and saviour, lest we forget when he rescued us 4 years ago we were in the basement of English football, now look where we are tongue ...........coming together nicely jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Both sides miss a penalty each 0-0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Sounds fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:52 pm

im wettin myself with excitement, Capt Wankspasm must be exploding with joyness jocolor geek jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:17 pm

1 nil Carey 20 yards shot

today's attendance is 1,485
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Wot............no Avivafest ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:38 pm

is that the lowest ever for a Home friendly?

look how far we'e come..in Sir Jim we trust
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:46 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
is that the lowest ever for a Home friendly?

look how far we'e come..in Sir Jim we trust

The lowest ever crowd for the worst ever home pre season game, Geddon the Jimster!!!geek
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Set up by Carey, Rubes muscled past his marker and slotted home with his right peg - 87th minute

2 1 mins to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Reading are probably just using this game for match fitness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:55 pm

its the paint that did it
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:15 pm

I'm lumpin on, what odds are we to stay up?
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:26 pm

We can only beat what is in front of us. I didn't go today but last season I felt we protected Luke and the back three too much. In my opinion there was to much emphasis on defence rather than trust four very good players.
It will be very interesting to see if Adams can get a back four to work. Personally I would trust the three at the back with a defensive midfielder and the rest especially at home given licence to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I'm lumpin on, what odds are we to stay up?

Argyle are around 16,20/1 to get relegated.
10/11 to fin ish in the bottom half
and 9/4 to be the top South West team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

who going today to watch Readings under 21
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next