Go down 
+3
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
Rickler
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Argyle in East Anglia Empty
PostSubject: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 pm

I saw this on that awful site with unhappy sponsors and I wondered if there were any other Greens in my part of the world:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Biffa Barron on Pasoti wrote:
Hi all
I'm living in Suffolk now, but am desperate to hook up with any of you out there to start going to some away games.
So anyone out there living close by fancies sharing some trips that would be great!
C'mon Argyle, get promoted, Ipswich get relegated and an easy trip on the train!

Thanks all,

Biffa

I have PMd Biffa on Pasoti. I hope he is not a Nool multi!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I saw this on that awful site with unhappy sponsors and I wondered if there were any other Greens in my part of the world:

Hi all
I'm living in Suffolk now, but am desperate to hook up with any of you out there to start going to some away games.
So anyone out there living close by fancies sharing some trips that would be great!
C'mon Argyle, get promoted, Ipswich get relegated and an easy trip on the train!

Thanks all,

Biffa

You'd better hope he's not a creeping little toad like ESMER either, who I had PM'd on Pasoti with words of support when he was being hounded by the farm sheeple and who then blew my cover and ratted on me to Newell.

A real class act.  No wonder him and Nool are now pals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:43 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Hi all

Thanks all,

Biffa

You'd better hope he's not a creeping little toad like ESMER either, who I had PM'd on Pasoti with words of support when he was being hounded by the farm sheeple and who then blew my cover and ratted on me to Newell.

A real class act.  No wonder him and Nool are now pals.

#vipersnest
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:56 am

Another pm for the big man to read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 am

I have noticed that the notorious sociopath hasn't commented on that thread yet. He doesn't normally miss the opportunity to have a pop.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:48 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have noticed that the notorious sociopath hasn't commented on that thread yet. He doesn't normally miss the opportunity to have a pop.

I take it he know's who you are on pispot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:20 am

Tgwu wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nope, he doesn't have a clue. I don't post often as his site is dying and it's shite.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:24 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Nope, he doesn't have a clue. I don't post often as his site is dying and it's shite.

He be reading all that poster pm's, that will give him the answer. (can he read these pm's)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:20 am

Tgwu wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

He be reading all that poster pm's, that will give him the answer. (can he read these pm's)?

What he does (Postey told Chem Ali this years ago), is that he changes the users password from the admin panel. He then logs in and reads the PMs. He is careful to make the user appear "hidden" so that they cannot see that their account is online and being used by someone. The locked out user then contacts them via email, and the sociopath is nice and helpful and resets the password. The user logs back in and is none the wiser.

If you remember the scandal a few years ago where the mods realised they could post messages under different user names. Nooly used this to "bid" against Nikkk in the auctions. Nikkk knew what was going on and enjoyed the drama. Nooly (who never lies) told me that he had never used this "tool", despite the fact I have screenshots of his posting messages from my account.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:36 am

I'M IN SAAAAAAFSEA IF ANYWUN LIVES THAT WAY?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:02 am

I.ll be passing Saafsea in about 20 minutes, you cant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 am

A Facebook group has been created for Argyle fans in the East.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

ill give it untill sunset tomorrow before nool joins and tries to ruin it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

ill give it untill sunset tomorrow before nool joins and tries to ruin it

He is too chickenshit to join.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 pm

His to busy taking selfies of himself in out of season chavie ralphs tops bought out of outlets shops while driving..bit of advice for the fat man you want decent Ralph gear not the shitty chav shit..try the bond st store in london you tramp
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 pm

RegGreen wrote:
His to busy taking selfies of himself in out of season chavie ralphs tops bought out of outlets shops while driving..bit of advice for the fat man you want decent Ralph gear not the shitty chav shit..try the bond st store in london you tramp

Top work Reg,
Good to see your settling in here
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Settling in nicely alan thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Off the Eastern tangent but is there a Midlands Argyle fan site? - moving up the line next month!!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Yeah mate, here you go

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Off the Eastern tangent but is there a Midlands Argyle fan site? - moving up the line next month!!

??????PM for you Bandy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

Are you a railway sleeper? Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:37 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Are you a railway sleeper? Shocked

To be fair I have missed my station due to comatosed state, not often mind drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle in East Anglia   Argyle in East Anglia Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle in East Anglia
Page 1 of 1