Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm Empty
PostSubject: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:50 pm

It's been a busy time recently, for both myself and John Simmons, and I've just realised that we've not put notification of the PACSA AGM on here!
We've included it in the latest edition of the Janners Journal and on our Facebook page, but not on the Argyle Forums.
Apologies for that, but as it says in the title it's 1st July (tomorrow) at Bodmin Football Club, with an 8pm start.
PACSA has just turned 20, and hopefully with Argyle's on field prospects on the upward direction, hopefully some of that will rub off on the Cornish Supporters Association.
Who knows, if we can grow our numbers we can maybe think about organising away trips again?
If you need any further details, drop me a PM.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 pm

Hope its a good one for you BBC1.

Out of interest, how many members do you have?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You'll be stealing my thunder for my Membership secretary's report tomorrow! Laughing
Not as many as in the heady Championship days I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Very Happy

Wait till Del boy works his wee magic and you'll be fighting them off with a stick!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:19 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Very Happy

Wait till Del boy works his wee magic and you'll be fighting them off with a stick!
Lets hope so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:25 pm

BBC1 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You'll be stealing my thunder for my Membership secretary's report tomorrow! Laughing

one needs a pr campaign... the club just plugged the london branch im sure if you ask they will the cornish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:47 pm

Angry wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

one needs a pr campaign... the club just plugged the london branch im sure if you ask they will the cornish
Let's get through the AGM tonight first.
Then see where/how we can move forward into our 21st year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm   PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm Empty

Back to top Go down

PACSA AGM 1st July @ Bodmin Town Football Club 8pm
Page 1 of 1