What are they waiting for Xmas?

Go down 
+2
Flat_Track_Bully
seadog
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What are they waiting for Xmas? Empty
PostSubject: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:10 pm

O'Connor, Bittner and Harvey all been offered contracts for next season yet they still haven't either signed or rejected like Alessandra has already done. Whats the hold up i wonder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Negotiations.
Other clubs' offers.
To hear the new gaffer's plans.
To get more money out of Argyle's penny pinching opening offer.
To get extra years/contract extension clauses.
Holidays.

Etc.

Last edited by ejh on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Maybe they are on holiday.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:21 pm

What? The whole season off wasn't enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Mind you the management has changed those offers could be withdrawn soon so i hope they dont take too much longer to decide to stay or not.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

Can't believe Bittner hasn't re-signed. With his record (is it one league appearance at the age of 33?) he's not going to get another club offering him a contract as a full-time player. If I was him I'd have signed asap before the new manager changes his mind.

O'Connor will definitely have 'options'. Harvey might have a better chance of 1st team football elsewhere, and is probably wise to find out what Adams thinks of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Somewhere I read Harvey and Banton could be off to Yeovil
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Can't believe Bittner hasn't re-signed. With his record (is it one league appearance at the age of 33?) he's not going to get another club offering him a contract as a full-time player. If I was him I'd have signed asap before the new manager changes his mind.

O'Connor will definitely have 'options'. Harvey might have a better chance of 1st team football elsewhere, and is probably wise to find out what Adams thinks of him.

Depends what the terms are really. If he can earn more on civvy street doing a real job, (which is highly possible given that it's Brent offering the deals) then it's no surprise he isn't desperate to sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

What if Bittner was offered £300 a week. And could get more money being a plumber or a conservatory salesman?

Bittner could literally be thinking about the next phase in his life, his career in football is over, he's a small time coach now probably scraping a living.

Mickey Evans did exactly the same. The day after he retired he started his new life as a builder with his own gang.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Somewhere I read Harvey and Banton could be off to Yeovil

Yeovil could easily be this season's Tranmere. There's no money and they're in freefall.

Back to non-League?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:48 pm

ejh wrote:
Flat_Track_Bully wrote:

What if Bittner was offered £300 a week. And could get more money being a plumber or a conservatory salesman?

Bittner could literally be thinking about the next phase in his life, his career in football is over, he's a small time coach now probably scraping a living.

Mickey Evans did exactly the same. The day after he retired he started his new life as a builder with his own gang.

never become a Samaritan ejh lol
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 am

Waiting for the rest of the squad to report back for training to find out if the horror stories online* are true or not?

*horror stories from a players POV that is, as fans we quite like 'em to be beasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are they waiting for Xmas?   What are they waiting for Xmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are they waiting for Xmas?
Page 1 of 1