Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)

Go down 
+6
Tgwu
tigertony
seadog
pilgrimfather
Les Miserable
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Some of those pictures are a fcuking embarrassment, particularly the one showing the entrance to the directors area adorned with various pieces of half block to keep the door open ffs! Doesn't smack of a professional setup does it, first impressions and all that. Good luck Dirk, you'll need it with the two-bit charlatans running the show at HP.

who poses for a picture shaking hands with their other hand in theur pocket like they arent that bothered ? that stinks of being unprofessional to me.

good luck del bhey you truly are going to need it working with the reluctant one and his band of no hopers.

I see the body language experts are out already Very Happy

My post made no mention of body language chump, more an observation on the 'couldn't give a fcuk' attitude and shoddy standards of the HP hierarchy. Tbh the whole stadium is a tip, even the horseshoe which is still relatively new with flaking paint and years of moss and mould buildup everywhere. I've been to many older grounds that look like they are regularly cleaned and painted and it makes helluva difference imo. We're just sooooo amateurish from the very top down and it pisses me off, a jetwash and some paint costs next to fcuk all shorely.

Spot on, it's a feckin' shambles bhey, I don't suppose Jimmy's budget stretches far enough to allow for such luxuries as a stadium manager/maintenance man.
Back to top Go down

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2