Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)

Go down 
+6
Tgwu
tigertony
seadog
pilgrimfather
Les Miserable
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) Empty
PostSubject: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Adams has arrived at Home Park. PAFC picture special

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Some of those pictures are a fcuking embarrassment, particularly the one showing the entrance to the directors area adorned with various pieces of half block to keep the door open ffs! Doesn't smack of a professional setup does it, first impressions and all that. Good luck Dirk, you'll need it with the two-bit charlatans running the show at HP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Some of those pictures are a fcuking embarrassment, particularly the one showing the entrance to the directors area adorned with various pieces of half block to keep the door open ffs! Doesn't smack of a professional setup does it, first impressions and all that. Good luck Dirk, you'll need it with the two-bit charlatans running the show at HP.

who poses for a picture shaking hands with their other hand in theur pocket like they arent that bothered ? that stinks of being unprofessional to me.

good luck del bhey you truly are going to need it working with the reluctant one and his band of no hopers.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HOLY SHIT! WTF HAVE I DONE? affraid
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

who poses for a picture shaking hands with their other hand in theur pocket like they arent that bothered ? that stinks of being unprofessional to me.

good luck del bhey you truly are going to need it working with the reluctant one and his band of no hopers.

I see the body language experts are out already Very Happy

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 pm

If he folds his arms I am flouncing!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Had to fold his arms to stop himself punching the piglets lining up behind for a handshake :pighug: laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

actually in line with my job it comes with the training lol

Last edited by Angry on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:05 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

My post made no mention of body language chump, more an observation on the 'couldn't give a fcuk' attitude and shoddy standards of the HP hierarchy. Tbh the whole stadium is a tip, even the horseshoe which is still relatively new with flaking paint and years of moss and mould buildup everywhere. I've been to many older grounds that look like they are regularly cleaned and painted and it makes helluva difference imo. We're just sooooo amateurish from the very top down and it pisses me off, a jetwash and some paint costs next to fcuk all shorely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

I wonder what he (DA) thought of the lower Mayflower and the Granstand in general when he had is inaugural tour. It must of been a bit cringe-worthy for Mr Brent or Mr Wrathall, or who ever showed him around. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

My post made no mention of body language chump, more an observation on the 'couldn't give a fcuk' attitude and shoddy standards of the HP hierarchy. Tbh the whole stadium is a tip, even the horseshoe which is still relatively new with flaking paint and years of moss and mould buildup everywhere. I've been to many older grounds that look like they are regularly cleaned and painted and it makes helluva difference imo. We're just sooooo amateurish from the very top down and it pisses me off, a jetwash and some paint costs next to fcuk all shorely.

i agree

Buckets out to raise cash for jeyes and a cloth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

im loving the portakabin vibe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I wonder what he (DA) thought of the lower Mayflower and the Granstand in general when he had is inaugural tour. It must of been a bit cringe-worthy for Mr Brent or Mr Wrathall, or who ever showed him around. Neutral

expect he'll be on a tour of the murals soon
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm

I was there when ITV interview a Argyle fan, I thought pie face was still in the big house or it is his double, yellow away strip he was wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:49 pm

A dead ringer for a young Brian McClair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Chris Errington ‏@ChrisErrington1 · 2 hrs2 hours ago
I welcomed Derek Adams to Plymouth and he replied: "Don't you mean welcome to Argyle?" Has clearly done his homework on club. #pafc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

steveinspain wrote:
Chris Errington ‏@ChrisErrington1  · 2 hrs2 hours ago  
I welcomed Derek Adams to Plymouth and he replied: "Don't you mean welcome to Argyle?" Has clearly done his homework on club. #pafc

how long till he starts saying "Britain's ocean city"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:09 pm

First interview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

First interview

I like the fact he says he is adaptable with tactics so thats good something we didt do aswel last season when 352 didnt work. Plus im sure Tyler Harvey fans will like the fact he says he likes working with youth players and developing them for the first team which is great so another lifeline for him if he signs up.

Last edited by Angry on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Comes across very well, geddon bhey!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Says all the right things and has a bit of track record that shows he can also walk the walk. I like that the players can expect a lot of hard work and he wants to build a club not just a first team. In short I rather like the cut of his jib.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
Says all the right things and has a bit of track record that shows he can also walk the walk.  I like that the players can expect a lot of hard work and he wants to build a club not just a first team.  In short I rather like the cut of his jib.

It's amazing what a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and 300 prozac can do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Says all the right things and has a bit of track record that shows he can also walk the walk.  I like that the players can expect a lot of hard work and he wants to build a club not just a first team.  In short I rather like the cut of his jib.

It's amazing what a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and 300 prozac can do! Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:24 pm

He talks the talk.....
not sure he can do much but that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

First interview

No pushover is what I get from this interview - Del Bhey, do your worst (best)!! Might get down bit more often me thinks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)   He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers) Empty

Back to top Go down

He's Here (Derek arrives at Home Park with Wrathers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next