HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Raiders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

read this article then came across this in the comments section which interested me enough to share on here to get the word out.

raidersfan1 at May 23 2015, 8:54AM, on there wrote:
Vaughn Anthony Clarke to the ‎Plymouth Raiders Supporters' Trust:
Jordan Clarke had the best +/- of any Plymouth player. He is "old school" and believes that there is no I in TEAM! Jordan played hurt in an away win at Durham. He knew how critical that game was for a run at the Playoffs. Jordan received Medical Advice not to play. Despite this advice, he risked further injury to a herniated disc/ back injury sustained against the London Lions. He wanted to help the Raiders reach the Playoffs, but his body would not cooperate. When Jordan met with Widdecombe to discuss his injury, he was ridiculed and called a "Boy". Widdecombe told Jordan that everyone plays hurt, so he should too. Widdecombe even threatened to withhold Jordan's pay. Jordan is too much a gentleman to air the Owner's dirty laundry to the Plymouth Faithful. But as his Father, I cannot let the truth go unheard. What player wants to play for a racist, condescending Owner who treats the players like cattle, and who has no regard for their professional future?

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

is raiders chairman retarded? i ask as every article i read it seems he is either living on another planet or he is legit retarded.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Angry wrote:

is raiders chairman retarded? i ask as every article i read it seems he is either living on another planet or he is legit retarded.

I'd've thought it was a given, men playing netball FFS!! Basketball
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:54 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Angry wrote:

I'd've thought it was a given, men playing netball FFS!! Basketball

i like basketball myself but netball is but this guy widdecombe is a total bellend who is chairman of raiders. He actually makes Brent look fantastic and thats no joke. I would be very interested to hear Damon's take on Raiders current state given his previous role with them as sadly it seems this guy is going to war with their fans and insists on having a coach who isnt very good the that club is suffering as a result.

One day Plymouth Argyle, Plymouth Albion (although they are under new ownership so jury is out with them), Plymouth Raiders and I guess Plymouth Devils will have owners with good finances, care about the club and want the club to succeed on and off the pitch. Put Plymouth on the sporting map.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

Raiders has lost many good people, steeped in Plymouth basketball - on court, off court and some of the most hardcore Raiders supporters for the same reason. Bob has put hundreds of thousands of his own money into propping the club up and therefore it has become his train set.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Raiders has lost many good people, steeped in Plymouth basketball - on court, off court and some of the most hardcore Raiders supporters for the same reason. Bob has put hundreds of thousands of his own money into propping the club up and therefore it has become his train set.

Thanks Damon, its a shame whats going on on and off the court with the raiders to me.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Didn't they have funding / plans for their own stadium last year?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:16 pm

green_genie wrote:

As realistic as Brent's plans.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
green_genie wrote:

As realistic as Brent's plans.

they will need to find a new home for at least a year if pigs fly and brent gets the pavillions work started Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:35 pm

green_genie wrote:

They had plans but were looking for funds.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:40 pm

Jay Marriot fired

Only to be replace by an equally clueless coach who has never coached in his life nor is he allowed to duuue to bbl rules lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:43 pm

It had to come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plymouth Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Raiders   Plymouth Raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Raiders
Page 1 of 1