Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 5:25 pm

The 3 other Plymouth teams all seem to be doing crap this season affraid affraid affraid

So is there any local team to you that is doing well so it can get a mention onhere so there is at least one good sporting story on here as i highly doubt Argyle are going to give us much hope there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:11 pm

The reserves seem to be tearing up the peninsula league, I had my doubts we could compete with the likes of Camelford and Witheridge but to fair they’ve proven me wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
The reserves seem to be tearing up the peninsula league, I had my doubts we could compete with the likes of Camelford and Witheridge but to fair they’ve proven me wrong

callington may prove a tricky test for them. Dyson is only a mortal after all.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 10:05 pm

i took the grandson to raiders on friday night. throw it away with 9 sec to go.

Followed Albion on twitter while watching Argyle on tv (good feed from you angry)throw it away at the end of the game
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 11:48 pm

The local roller derby team got promoted last season - does that count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.   Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams. Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Albion/Raiders/Devils & other local teams.
Page 1 of 1