Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A goodbye present.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A goodbye present..... Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:22 pm

As a mods goodbye present to you all I thought I'd share this email I found in the archives of the mod email account whilst clearing my desk.

It offers some proof that Postcode on Pasoti is a devious little snake, despite the protestations of his fellow snake pals.

All personal email addresses have been removed but this is an email conversation between the ATD mods and a mod who was sacked and now is a mod again over on Pasoti.  

The said mod was sacked directly from the actions of Postcode below.  His account was deviously accessed and private messages read.

Enjoy and farewell......

Most recent email at the top so scroll to the bottom and read up to read in order.

Emails wrote:
 Subject: Re: Mod Log   Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 am      

Cheers *****

Yep that works. That should stop De-Lar getting in!

Newell's a plank but Postey is the really treacherous one. 

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 23:33:31 +0100 (BST)

To:***********@btinternet.com

ReplyTo: Argyle talk Democratic 

Subject: Re: ATD name change & password

Hello ****

any luck with the new password?

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 13:13:26 +0100 (BST)

To:**************@btinternet.com

Does that mean you still can't log on? As far as I can see it has changed as I have posted to you. Try it.

To: Argyle talk Democratic  
Sent: Sunday, 7 April 2013, 12:03

OK I'll tell you what - just change the password and we'll go from there. The main thing is to stop Postey accessing the account. My fault really. He was able to use an old password I'd used previously. He really is a devious bastard. He keeps a log of everything - and I mean everything.

Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:37:54 +0100 (BST)

Hi ****

I don't know why that's not working.

I'll try again. And if it doesn't work this time I'll get an intelligent mod to see to it. Or maybe the best way around it if it fails again is for you to simply sign up again by setting your own name & password and when you've done that we'll delete your other one - indeed that may even be preferable to you if you want to cover your tracks.

New name: ********

password: ********

Try again.

To: Argyle talk Democratic  
Sent: Saturday, 6 April 2013, 20:54

Hi *** - not working!

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 20:11:57 +0100 (BST)

Subject: Fw: ATD name change & password

SORRY - that should have read "********"

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "***********@btinternet.com"  
Sent: Saturday, 6 April 2013, 20:10
Subject: ATD name change & password

Hi M***

I will change your name to "**** ***" as requested.

I will make your password "*********".

good luck

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:47 pm

When you get down to the Nitty Gritty, they're both horrible snidey fckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:09 pm

yet we are the freaks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:18 pm

LMFAO. Tiz true though, Postey absolutely gathers every little snippet of info he can on anyone he perceives to be either a threat to himself or Pisspoti, or his shake hands gang of cohorts in the inner corridors of power at PAFC.

How very sad, how very pathetic, how very insecure. Fancy looking over your shoulder for the rest of your days! laugh

Meanwhile, on ATD.............we don't give a fuuck! laugh

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Mon May 11, 2015 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Nools a plank? well tell us something we dont know Peds!  Delar Treacherous? fyi Peds, takes one to know one! Thank Goodness Nool saved Pasoti, and appointed these lovely people to run it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:24 pm

I am sure screen shots are being taken and added to your dossier YM.

Postey will have a busy week as he will have to start new dossiers for the two new mods that will be in post soon. It's really important that he finds out everything about you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Add this to your little dossier knobhead

salute salute salute salute salute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:45 pm

They don't read ATD remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

Ah yes "somebody" tells them about what's said on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:47 pm

he seems to know me cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyMon May 11, 2015 8:57 pm

There can't be that many Al's in Tivvy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Just noticed Pasties and Cider Pedlar sucking up to his Lord and master on the Farm. How embarrassing for him to be publicly caught out calling your boss and your Supervisor a pair of cnuts. cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just noticed Pasties and Cider Pedlar sucking up to his Lord and master on the Farm. How embarrassing for him to be publicly caught out calling your boss and your Supervisor a pair of cnuts.  cheers

credit where its due not many people can call their boss a cnut and keep their job afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Just noticed Pasties and Cider Pedlar sucking up to his Lord and master on the Farm. How embarrassing for him to be publicly caught out calling your boss and your Supervisor a pair of cnuts.  cheers

credit where its due not many people can call their boss a cnut and keep their job afterwards.

Thing is they can't do anything about it publicly because it would prove they read this place.

We know they do anyway we've seen the IP matches but they can still deny it to their REAL friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:59 pm

He did get sacked soon after. He told us that once De Liar was installed as shite manager by Nool they banned Charlie Wood for being an ATD mod. Some of the Pasoti mods kicked off and Charlie was reinstated. De Liar lied and claimed Charlie had been deactivated by mistake because pasoti was being plagued with multi accounts from Cheltenham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
He did get sacked soon after. He told us that once De Liar was installed as shite manager by Nool they banned Charlie Wood for being an ATD mod. Some of the Pasoti mods kicked off and Charlie was reinstated. De Liar lied and claimed Charlie had been deactivated by mistake because pasoti was being plagued with multi accounts from Cheltenham.

well i can see how they could get confused i mean cheltenham and south africa are practically next door to each other Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

well i can see how they could get confused i mean cheltenham and south africa are practically next door to each other Shocked

IP addresses can be confusing. When the whole Greenman scandal was happening, Nool was asking that I provide De Liar with the IP addresses that Greenman had posted from. Apparently De Liar is an expert at these things. Had I acquiesced to Nool's request I wonder if De Liar would have admitted he was behind it.

Mark Pedlar also asked me for the details so that another one of the Pasoti mods could do some digging. He didn't mention Postey and I think he wanted to cross reference the details with the Pasoti database - maybe to implicate Webb. If you remember back to the Deep Throat saga there was a definite split in the Pasoti mod room because some of them didn't like Webb (or the fact he was being protected).
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Pasoti mods truly are a bunch of freaks and weirdos.
...and liars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:42 pm

I think they were aiming those multi account accusations at me.

Not knowing that I'd moved away from cheltenham months before lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Family site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye present.....   A goodbye present..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye present.....
Page 1 of 1