Flat_Track_Bully
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

One says Goodbye before One Says Hello Empty
PostSubject: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Book balancing, agents ringing, squad strengthening, January transfer window = doesn't look like Fletcher is going anywhere soon

But this little gem

Quote :
Madjo had lost out to other players at times when it came to team selection because they were better at defending set pieces than him

Rolling Eyes

Anyhow who is going to want any of the players that Fletcher doesn't want so it's down to our most saleable assets to go at plymouth prices of course.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 am

Ah, so Feeney and Chadwick are good at defending set pieces! That must be why we are keeping all those clean sheets!

Am I reading the article correct in assuming that a long-term deal for McDonald is contingent on finding a club to take Purse? I'm not sure that well be able to offload Purse, and besides, if he goes we'll need another centre back to cover him. Otherwise an injury/suspension to either Nelson or Blanchard just leaves us with the kid Richards as back up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Chadwick gets picked because he's good at defending set-pieces   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 am

That has got to be the last straw.

Get rid of this prick now before it's too late to stop the rot. To not pick Madjo because he can't defend set-pieces has to be about the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard from a manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:10 am

We are shit.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 am

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Ah, so Feeney and Chadwick are good at defending set pieces! That must be why we are keeping all those clean sheets!

Am I reading the article correct in assuming that a long-term deal for McDonald is contingent on finding a club to take Purse? I'm not sure that well be able to offload Purse, and besides, if he goes we'll need another centre back to cover him. Otherwise an injury/suspension to either Nelson or Blanchard just leaves us with the kid Richards as back up.

This. Who is going to want Purse and his salary, when he is clearly struggling in League 2?

And if we are lucky enough to find someone willing to take him on it leaves us threadbare.

If this were going on at another club I would be pissing myself, but it isn't. Only at Argyle could a clown like Fletcher be allowed to manage for so long. I know he was a good player and he went without wages along with all the others, not so difficult for someone who had earned decent amounts for years elsewhere compared to the youngsters, but all sentiment needs to be thrown out of the window before we're a non-league club ffs.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:17 am

Fletcher you utter clueless tosser get out of my club before its to late.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 am

As dim as a toc h lamp.........................
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
We are shit.

Don't think we're even that good.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:49 am

WE ARE SHIT AND IN THE SHIT. bom
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:50 am

So we need people out eh Carl ! can I suggest someone calls a taxi for you today. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am

The set pieces thing re. Madjo is hilarious, we are losing games because weare unable to score goals, if we weren't concentrating on defending for 90 minutes we might score one or two, and Madjo should have been played. Tbf to Fletch we do need a clear out of all the shit players that HE signed and this should have been done in the summer. I am looking at that fixture list with dread.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 am

Thats the whole feckin point nearly half way through the season and he is sorting out stuff that competent managers had done before the first game. Total bollocks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am

With this logic we might as well keep Purse and play him up front.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:46 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
With this logic we might as well keep Purse and play him up front.

When is Wotton fit again? Not much chance of him and Purse being in the same eleven, after a story I heard yesterday... #wottonrunshismouthoffandgetschinnedagain
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 am

Is our manager actually retarded?!

Christ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 pm

I really tempted to write a book which pulls together Fletcher's classic quotes. It will be the ultimate study in stating the bloody obvious whilst also ignoring the painfully obvious. In that Madjo article he proclaims "You can only pick 11." Bugger I didn't know that.

And here's another cracker from the Darren Purse article: "They probably haven't got the clean sheets they deserved in the last few games." I'm past anger and now into just laughing at him every time he opens his mouth.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
We are shit.

I echo that .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Deja vu.
Like with Sturrock mark 2. Argyle, in trouble yet again, hopeless team that no one else wants, and have a long time failing manager that should be disposed of, but have a football naive head honcho calling the shots who has been beguiled by a manager with a little football cunning and/or charm ... easy meat. Sturrock also pulled in a ludicrously large squad of duffers that he couldn't get rid of, and was told one out, one in ... a dictat that he just ignored... wonder what Clueless will do.
What happened to the part of the budget our "remarkably intelligent" manager was holding back for later in the year ? lol! ... another pile of nonsense put out to try and explain away the lack of quality at the start of the season... eyewash.

The only difference this time around is I won't be watching them do it, whatever it is they're doing. I've learned my lesson, and have found my Saturday afternoon demeanour improve imensely.
Wake me up when the poison at the club recedes and ig returns to something I can identify with.
Nobody will take on Purse for what we are paying him, so that will be a loan or nothing. At least he who bleeds green will probably be champing at the bit to get away. Good news about Purse, his leaving is bound to weaken the position of the puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Chadwick is phenomenal at set pieces to be fair to him. Every single over and under hit cross that Young puts in from the corner flag goes nowhere near him or the goal. Fletcher's onto something here.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Our best forward is ATD Williams
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Clueless fully deserves all the abuse he gets. Get out of my club you useless peice of crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Penzance wrote:
Deja vu.
Like with Sturrock mark 2. Argyle, in trouble yet again, hopeless team that no one else wants, and have a long time failing manager that should be disposed of, but have a football naive head honcho calling the shots who has been beguiled by a manager with a little football cunning and/or charm ... easy meat. Sturrock also pulled in a ludicrously large squad of duffers that he couldn't get rid of, and was told one out, one in ... a dictat that he just ignored... wonder what Clueless will do.
What happened to the part of the budget our "remarkably intelligent" manager was holding back for later in the year ? lol! ... another pile of nonsense put out to try and explain away the lack of quality at the start of the season... eyewash.

The only difference this time around is I won't be watching them do it, whatever it is they're doing. I've learned my lesson, and have found my Saturday afternoon demeanour improve imensely.
Wake me up when the poison at the club recedes and ig returns to something I can identify with.
Nobody will take on Purse for what we are paying him, so that will be a loan or nothing. At least he who bleeds green will probably be champing at the bit to get away. Good news about Purse, his leaving is bound to weaken the position of the puppets.

The difference being that although out of his depth, toddy believed his own hype and was going to lead argyle to the promised land. Brent doesn't give a shit about being recognised as a local hero, or even a businessman with a philanthropic touch, he's just the latest punter out to develop the car park.

The other difference is that unlike fletcher, Sturrock is a capable manager. He was obviously sold a pup and decided to bleed the club dry in retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Clueless fully deserves all the abuse he gets. Get out of my club you useless peice of crap!

Clueless

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 pm

I agree with the policy that people have to leave before new blood comes in but they have to be the deadwood that goes not the "stars"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Penzance wrote:
Deja vu.

Very true. We have been sold down the river by Brent, probably why his disciples have been so quiet recently.

If Fletcher was keeping some of the budget back then why would Purse need to be sold? Just another load of old bollocks and it appears that more and more fans are realising it.

The only other explanation is that Czarcasm's rumour is true and Wotton got chinned so it was him or Purse shown the door?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One says Goodbye before One Says Hello   One says Goodbye before One Says Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

One says Goodbye before One Says Hello
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next