Go down 
+2
Charlie Wood
Freathy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A message from me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Rickler wrote:

Where did the money for the forza flag come from?

All I can find is a reference to a donation of £1,600 from an anonymous source.

There's also talk of having t-shirts and other merchandise, but no mention (as with the scarves, I think*) of where the upfront money's coming from or where the proceeds are going.

*Happy to be proved wrong on this point, btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 pm

There's something dodgy and very political about all this. I smell a small attempt at social engineering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Does the flag and all other merchandise come with a certificate of authentication?......or can I make my own?.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Does the flag and all other merchandise come with a certificate of authentication?......or can I make my own?.... scratch

All the merchandise comes with a piece of used bog roll in a frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:20 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
There's something dodgy and very political about all this. I smell a small attempt at social engineering.

And would have worked if the team was winning or even drawing, but we're losing and this has the hallmarks of a massive own goal ass kicking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm

GOB wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

And would have worked if the team was winning or even drawing, but we're losing and this has the hallmarks of a massive own goal ass kicking!

the flag idea bombed last time which again begs the question and another question chris ignored why not use the flag pasoti got and rejig if needed.

Last edited by Phenom on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:44 pm

So this HUGH flag is costing £3500 and the money came from a donation from an unknown source mmmmm now if I was of a suspicious mind I might think there was something devious going on here.

still onwards and upwards eh.

Anyone want to buy a pen I know someone who has loads for sale. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Grumpy wrote:
So this HUGH flag is costing £3500 and the money came from a donation from an unknown source mmmmm now if I was of a suspicious mind I might think there was something devious going on here.

still onwards and upwards eh.

Anyone want to buy a pen I know someone who has loads for sale. jocolor

DAMN you sussed it the mystery benefactor is indeed called Hugh . Basketball
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Not Hugh Green? And I mean that most sincerely folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:50 pm

seadog wrote:
Not Hugh Green? And I mean that most sincerely folks.

Superb !
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Didn't Hughie used to knock off some young bit of stuff [excuse the rather dated lingo there]? Seem to remember there was a bit of a scandal,may have involved that bozo who used to play with his organ on songs of praise or whatever it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 pm

I don't know but I do remember that whatever he did he did most sincerely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Didn't Hughie used to knock off some young bit of stuff [excuse the rather dated lingo there]? Seem to remember there was a bit of a scandal,may have involved that bozo who used to play with his organ on songs of praise or whatever it was.

At the risk of being sued for libel, wasn't he Paula Yates father?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Yer tiz,in the personal life section.Bob Geldof indirectly involved too.Jess Yates,that was the name of that guy,he used to play his keyboard to hymns in a very pious fashion.Bit of a hypocrite ,it would seem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 pm

greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

It's ok just looked it up and DNA tests proved he was. And I mean that most sincerely
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 pm

greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

No risk of being sued - You can't libel the dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

No risk of being sued - You can't libel the dead.

Oh ok. Bob Marley was my father afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 pm

No it wasn't greenjock it was Julian Clarey.

When Rome is burning the obvious thing to do is buy more combustable material to stoke the flames. In this cas it's a flag which should burn very well if made in Taiwan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from me   A message from me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A message from me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2