Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!

Go down 
+2
downthetrack
Freathy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! Empty
PostSubject: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Get some feckin money spent now Brent!!

No more lording it up as the hero that saved the club, we are shit and need some serious backing and NOW!

Whoever told you we are a couple of players away from being a decent team is a feckin idiot and you should never allow them near Home Park again.(Ok slightly OTT)

Get a board in place, get some investment in and do it NOW.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Get some feckin money spent now Brent!!

No more lording it up as the hero that saved the club, we are shit and need some serious backing and NOW!

Whoever told you we are a couple of players away from being a decent team is a feckin idiot and you should never allow them near Home Park again.(Ok slightly OTT)

Get a board in place, get some investment in and do it NOW.

I wonder who that was? Laughing jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:51 pm

The same plonker that said it to me pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

And then denied it when asked about it....there's a trend building there lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Is that the same plonker that was impressed with the pre season dinketty dink football. No worries, pal, I think it went. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm

I think they need to spend a good 500k to get out of this mess. The worrying thing is argyles 125 football league history is in the hands of a 31 year old rookie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 pm

dane_b wrote:
I think they need to spend a good 500k to get out of this mess. The worrying thing is argyles 125 football league history is in the hands of a 31 year old rookie.

And he has the backing of a chairman who admittedly knows nothing about football and is being "advised" by people who evidently know even less!!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Chiefs win away and the grecians. Good day cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Chiefs win away and the grecians. Good day cheers

You'll still go down...... lol!

The only way this day could turn good is Brent comes out and says "thanks Fletch, you've done your very best but i'm bringing in a new man". We appoint an experienced manager, he's given 500k to spend.

What will probably happen is we'll get the vote of confidence again because some clueless tw@t tells him "we're fine Brenty baby we can still make the play offs, now whose turn is it to cook the dinner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Completeley agree! And pay the staff what they're owed for f*cks sake!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

It will be Downthetrack free from now ,going on the piss .Have a good evening lads/girls and Bratt Reed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 pm

to me its win win for argyle , if ...

they thank fletcher for getting them to this point, he resumes his playing career, argyle gain a quality player in midfield, and they appointment someone with more experience to lead the way ..... what have they got to lose ???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 pm

dane_b wrote:

they thank fletcher for getting them to this point, he resumes his playing career, argyle gain a quality player in midfield, and they appointment someone with more experience to lead the way ..... what have they got to lose ???????

That's it for me too. He will need to get back into condition, but that won't take long. Get O'Driscoll before he's snapped up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 pm

downthetrack wrote:
It will be Downthetrack free from now ,going on the piss .Have a good evening lads/girls and Bratt Reed .
I've really got to him haven't I. This board will be Downthetrack free permanent soon. Trust me, I have the nouse and contacts. Cool pirat
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Brett Reed wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
I've really got to him haven't I. This board will be Downthetrack free permanent soon. Trust me, I have the nouse and contacts. Cool pirat

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.Don't think they will ban me.You certainly won't get to me.Come to Lympstone i'll buy you a pint,but you won't will you .KNOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Brett Reed wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.Don't think they will ban me.You certainly won't get to me.Come to Lympstone i'll buy you a pint,but you won't will you .KNOB
Why would I venture to that shithole?
I also thought you were f**king off for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Get a room, you two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Peggy wrote:
Get a room, you two.
Ok, but only if your're there too Peggy. Be a right knees up.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm

dane_b wrote:

How many games as a manager you got under your belt Dane, are you up for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm

swampy wrote:
dane_b wrote:

Football manager not included.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 am

Problem could be the CP's may have told Brent we only needed 3 players to turn it around - we've signed 3 (ok including one loanee) so if thats true Brent HAS delivered. If results dont improve & the fans start to kick off as the seasons end draws nearer be interesting to see who will take the blame......

ps id love to think we can escape the drop but it really doesnt look good for us. i hope brent knows his way round non league football better than he does league football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:01 am

swampy wrote:
dane_b wrote:

Over a hundred my friend but not at the required level of experience for the mess argyle are in, To be honest anyone could come in, wenger, ferguson, Manchini, but what would you expect them to do when they have nothing to work with. Brent needs to either help fletcher out by spending some money on quality and paying what he has to pay to get out of this mess or he is just hanging him out to dry!!!!!

I said about change of manager as i was purely looking for a way to get fletcher back on the pitch but what do you honestly expect from the man with the squad he has to work with ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 am

If things don't change I wonder if the Dogs of War will be called out and given Brent's email address to spam and his phone number?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 am

GOB wrote:
If things don't change I wonder if the Dogs of War will be called out and given Brent's email address to spam and his phone number?

Nahhhh he might change the locks to the executive toilets. Never attack one suit until you have a better one lined up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:12 am

GOB wrote:

No chance, we'll get more crappy patronising speeches from our president and will be told Brent really is the man. We'll get fed the line of there is no alternative and Brent comes across as "the man".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!   Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wake up and smell the coffee Brent the honeymoon is OVER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next