GreenSam
Chemical Ali
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:07 am

I am what I read.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:09 am

Stop editing your posts. Have the courage of your convictions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:12 am

I thought I'd be nice. Laughing

You do realise this is a football forum right? Or at least a forum about a football club? And I put my opinion on something football related into words? That's kinda how it works mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:29 am

This is more than just a football forum, it's a lesson in life, stick around, soak it up and learn how to listen, not just lecture, it'll stand you in good stead when you grow up Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:40 am

Pitbull wrote:

You do realise this is a football forum right? Or at least a forum about a football club? And I put my opinion on something football related into words? That's kinda how it works mate Wink

You Opinion changes like the wind blows! i dont think anyone on here, pasoti or any other social media your on takes anything you say seriously. Christ how many political parties did you swear feality too in one week on here Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 am

Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

You Opinion changes like the wind blows! i dont think anyone on here, pasoti or any other social media your on takes anything you say seriously. Christ how many political parties did you swear feality too in one week on here Laughing Laughing Laughing

And you are the gospel of internet decency & intellectual debate?

Also, bringing up things from years ago doesn't back up or justify your attacks, in fact it totally invalidates them. king
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
This is more than just a football forum, it's a lesson in life, stick around, soak it up and learn how to listen, not just lecture, it'll stand you in good stead when you grow up Wink

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 am

To be fair I actually agree with Cobi on this one.

He's got an aye for goal - so what? He's scored once and all I remember bar that is a lot of shots that missed the target.

So what on earth is it that people see in him? I seriously don't get it. He doesn't get around the pitch, he doesn't compliment the team, he can't pass particularly, he never covers for either of the wing backs, he's not agressive enough to dominate a game and he can't really drive with the ball.

Not saying our other midfielders all offer this or anything, but surely they each offer more?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 am

I loik the repeat syllable in his name the best.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:47 am

Leave Olly Lee a Lolly please?

Say it aloud, as quick as yer can twenty times, and you'll officially be sad as fook.

I've just done it.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 am

Pitbull wrote:
I just don't get the rave.

Some seem to be being extremely naive in their praise for Lee. Fans love a player who can get into the box and look like scoring goals, often this completely clouds their vision of what else a player does, Lee isn't a striker, he has other duties bar being in the box. He looks a goal threat at times, I'll give him that and he can strike a ball, I'll give him that as well, however his passing is generally quite average (Cox, Norburn & Dom are all better passers), his positioning is largely poor in terms of covering for or helping out his team mates and this usually stems from his lack of concentration (because he's so focused on being in the box), or it stems from his slight lack of mobility.

And I personally think it's nonsensical to say he compliments Bobby, just because we have two attacking midfielders doesn't mean they compliment each other, Bobby looks a far better player without Lee, as the Cambridge match so evidently proved, Bobby needs the freedom to move and he can't do that when Lee is in the side because Bobby is busy covering for him and trying to help out O'Connor in the centre of the park, pushing Bobby into a deep role to which he's not suited.

Lee is a generally average midfielder at this level, Cox, Norburn & Dom are the better players. I honestly believe over the next few games, as good as we've been lately, we'll see an improvement in the solidity of our midfield and the balance of our side without Olly Lee.

Lee carries a goal threat, and his advanced style creates space and encourages creativity.

Cox, O'Connor and Norburn are brilliant centre midfielders, but their qualities are more defensive than attacking.

Getting the right balance between a solid defensive side and a side that can score and create without relying on Reuben is the challenge.

I personally think an axis of O'Connor and Cox in centre mid with Bobby Reid playing behind Reubs and Lewis will see us just fine. In all liklihood it is our best team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am

Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

And you are the gospel of internet decency & intellectual debate?

Also, bringing up things from years ago doesn't back up or justify your attacks, in fact it totally invalidates them. king

your still doing it now you melt lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card   Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Olly Lee- Argyle not contesting Red Card
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2