Hartley needs to be made captain - now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hartley needs to be made captain - now! Empty
PostSubject: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Yep I know we had a good result last night with a good team effort all round but - we need a run over the next few games that is obvious. I feel strongly Hartley with his gobiness and direction on the field, we would stand a better chance of winning more games. Last week against Accy who were by far the worst team I have seen all season, our performance was garbage, disjointed play and tactics the whole game. Who was the man giving it shit on the pitch then? - no not Curtis, but Peter. Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of Curtis and think we are lucky to have him - but he is no leader.
Of course this just my opinion, others may disagree.
cheers
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Hartley is being a leader without the armband anyway. Nelse is playing well, leading by example and is still (if not more vocal than Hartley) much more vocal than he was last season.

Sheridan's philosophy of giving the armband to players who aren't natural leaders has worked well for us so far- Hourihane and Nelson both progressed and matured with the armband. And we're winning games with the current set up. Why rock the boat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Hartley for me.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:20 pm

I agree, he is a leader and should be given that armband, what accolade for him too.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 pm

While it's with Nelse I think he'll be more inclined to stay. I see absolutely no reason to take it off him. None. It just doesn't matter - it's not like giving it to Hartley will improve anything, all you'll do is unsettle Nelse for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:51 am

Agreed Josh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartley needs to be made captain - now!   Hartley needs to be made captain - now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartley needs to be made captain - now!
Page 1 of 1